3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• lustful
    lustful Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think the game is in enough trouble just keeping its head above the water. I always hear you play you pay, but you GMs better take a look around and look at the people who are supporting your familys and life style. I know of many people that have spent more than I make in a year on this game then you ban them. How are you gonna feed your kids if they dont support your game. I know some shading things have been going on but dang it was your fault that the bug even existed. Investigate and puinish those who need it but a permanant ban on people that buy your food WORD its the end of the Forsaken World as we know it...:eek:
  • Qball - Eyrda
    Qball - Eyrda Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    kalbosemi wrote: »
    dont unban dustymidnight as she
    1. shares accounts, her whole guild even knows she has access to GodlyDan and more catalyst accounts
    2. triple clients
    3. makes warriors looks bad

team kurtask lets go! hell i have a harder time fighting Shyren's warrior alt than dustys 10k+ warrior

c8f587309cf7bd27c204f152bc7de157.jpg

+1 Though I prefer team STYLE :cool::cool::cool:
  • fwdrama1
    fwdrama1 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @kalbosemi

i guess unless you can login into her computer you wouldnt know if she was triple clienting.
    btw if you could you would be a hacker... BAN plz
  • gekidodamus
    gekidodamus Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lustful2 wrote: »
    I think the game is in enough trouble just keeping its head above the water. I always hear you play you pay, but you GMs better take a look around and look at the people who are supporting your familys and life style. I know of many people that have spent more than I make in a year on this game then you ban them. How are you gonna feed your kids if they dont support your game. I know some shading things have been going on but dang it was your fault that the bug even existed. Investigate and puinish those who need it but a permanant ban on people that buy your food WORD its the end of the Forsaken World as we know it...:eek:

I'd rather the game die through PWE enforcing their rules than saying "Well, you paid your way above the rules."
  • kalbosemi
    kalbosemi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    fwdrama1 wrote: »
    @kalbosemi

i guess unless you can login into her computer you wouldnt know if she was triple clienting.
    btw if you could you would be a hacker... BAN plz

ruh roh
    the sheep are here

whats-bubble-girl-running-from-19878-1252774844-2.jpg
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    well i did GL with priestessfaye as she was bragging about her triple clienting skills in party hmmmmm..... i shoulda screenied that -.-;
  • SailorUsagi - Storm Legion
    SailorUsagi - Storm Legion Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ban_Hammer.jpg
  • kalbosemi
    edited November 2012
    1 sheep
    2 sheep
    inb4 the whole catasheep army comes

1278099442304.jpg
  • fwdrama1
    edited November 2012
    lol kalbosemi i figured there wouldnt be to much of a response.

btw im not in catalyst seems your info is wrong again.
  • kalbosemi
    edited November 2012
    fwdrama1 wrote: »
    lol kalbosemi i figured there wouldnt be to much of a response.

btw im not in catalyst seems your info is wrong again.

>implying i said u were in catalyst
    >implying i was wrong

guess why dustys banned?
    HKbXw.png
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    same old story, banning everybody, then ''inspecting the accounts'' or whatever. :D
  • fwdrama1
    edited November 2012
    and you are implying things you have no prove of.
    just because someone says something in this game doesnt mean its true.

btw i share accounts with you and all the GL's from all the guilds on the eyrda server..
    seriously?
  • intommydat3r
    intommydat3r Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I dont triple client.

I use Internet explorer
    Never Have nor used a 3rd party program.

My war does'nt have 10k in it.

I joined a party from world chat for GL that was 5/6 .

Dont know how you got triple clienting out of

"do I get my 2 gem boxes"

my alt is yserra never have hid it.

If you knew me at all, you would know my csing inst for myself and has helped alot of others.

I never roll instances. (on my main or my alt)

I dont hide behind alts.

I rarely flute.

I dont trash talk.

I dont cheat or hack.
  • kalbosemi
    edited November 2012
    guess what gms dont believe you

AzsUO.png
    this is their (and my) reaction to your QQs
  • fwdrama1
    edited November 2012
    guess what gms dont believe you
    Okay so you know a gm or are a gm? otherwise how would you know?

And im not the one qqing about that dusty needs to be banned.
    So far you are the one crying without any prove.
    facts please no fiction
  • lustful
    edited November 2012
    I'd rather the game die through PWE enforcing their rules than saying "Well, you paid your way above the rules."

Yo I said punish them not just walk away rules are rules..
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lustful2 wrote: »

Lol wut? If this game dies, it doesn't mean they're all out of a job. They simply get assigned a new project. :rolleyes:

Dramatic much?
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    Fire the admin >8[ !!
    fire them all >8D !!!
    WHUAHUAHUAHUHHA o- o;
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Also directly from the post:
    If we detect that more than two accounts are accessed from the same person (whether you are using 1 or multiples computers), we will investigate thouroughly and ban the accounts as necessary.

How is that NOT clear?

Because "accessed" could just as easily mean "logged in at a given time." It wasn't worded as clearly as it could've been. Here's how I would say it, if I were in charge here:

[Own only 2 accounts]
    Each player may own and operate a maximum of two accounts. No exceptions.

[Own many, log in with only 2]
    Each player may own as many accounts as they wish, but only two may be logged into the game at any given time.

There you go, a brief and clear-as-****ing-daylight statement for both interpretations. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • lustful
    edited November 2012
    Lol wut? If this game dies, it doesn't mean they're all out of a job. They simply get assigned a new project. :rolleyes:

Dramatic much?

Always sweetie!!
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    but we all love dramatic, darn haters
    >8[
  • lustful
    edited November 2012
    nragedrain wrote: »
    but We All Love Dramatic, Darn Haters
    >8[

Ima Go Hard Or Ima Go Home!!!!
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    3rd party program users pffff pffffoooshaaaaammmee
    i say fire current pwe admin for blunders and hire new once
    hell you might as well hire the people that got banned that pulled this off
    they seem to know a whoooole lot more
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    NERVE HAX!!!1one!
  • bwraith
    bwraith Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    WHAT THE **** ? , So THATS what this is all about ?
    People found an in-game bug and used it to Spawn a **** heap of gems ?
    And now PWE has finally cought on and banned alot of people while they " look into it"
    Well........ that explains y the market has been screwed so bad and all the crazy drama in world chat.

Personally im only 1/2 pissed off at people who abused this and im 1/2 pissed of at PWE for allowing it to happen. I dont know **** about writing programs or w/e , but it seems PWE missed something there? yes? leave the door unlocked and u cant complain when u get robbed !

But having played Perfect World International for 2 years and RustyHearts for a year and Forsaken World for 6 months. I bet every1 who plays PWE games ....... The GM's / Moderators will do no more than a minor " slap on the wrist" :confused:
  • welkinrunner
    welkinrunner Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The pay to win cost needs reduced, if so there'd be a lot more influx of cash for the simple fact it wouldn't require extreme chunks of your income. But to the topic at hand a lot that where spending that I know have quit for the most part except for the occasional zen buys due to those that do openly hack and abuse the game and even brag about it in world chat and even at times in the forums with nothing ever really done about it. It's a slap in the face to those of Us that are honest players, heck with this incident I've even seen one player singled out and accused by several in world chat of it being their fault people got banned, those who have been banned are banned due to their own greed and feeling its ok to break the rules and cheat. If that's the way things are here I have no intentions of continuing to play any PWE games, also its sad to make it seem apparent that "If you spend enough cash break any rules you want, it's ok". You do realize its that mindset that makes these offenders respond like they have concerning this matter don't you? They blame it on PWE, and feel like they have done nothing wrong and as such there are a few even that think you should give them free stuff for even banning them while you investigate things
  • bucketlolis
    bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    WTB update on the investigation.
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
    Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    First post is updated.
  • bucketlolis
    bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If some of the bans are perm, what about the ones that aren't? When will they get their characters back?
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
    Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • dabestdaddy
    dabestdaddy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tyvm crab for dealing with these people, it sucks that people have to ruin the fun of the game by doing stupid stuff
This discussion has been closed.