3rd party program abuse investigation

1343536373840»

Comments

• RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would be ok with that if you cs as much as all of us combined <3. go spend dem 100ks

I dont need to, what you guys put into pwe's pockets is pocketmoney compared to the overall turnover, if they shut fw down their turnover would hardly drop
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've made a total of 5 comments, including this one, so, not sure how that's considered spam, since some craving idiot decided to start more drama. Last comment, so, go cry to your mommy for us.

To all that were banned, hope it gets settled, to all those who've done nothing wrong, I hope they compensate you for it, regardless if it was an investigation or not, you should be compensated for your lack of playability. Good luck.

Which is almost as much as some of the people you were complaining about. If it's them though they should just quit it, if it's you there's nothing wrong with it? Thanks for proving what for a hypocrite you are.
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Which is almost as much as some of the people you were complaining about. If it's them though they should just quit it, if it's you there's nothing wrong with it? Thanks for proving what for a hypocrite you are.

Hypocrite? Nah, now I'm actually going to get serious. You sir, are an idiot. You seem to be twisting how things have been and frankly, you're just a wannabe. The fact that you call me a hypocrite, for 5 posts that were not nearly as many as the people I spoke of, makes you moreso of an idiot.

Oh, and to clarify, if I was being a hypocrite, I'd have brought guild drama here too, but yeah, you're right, I'm a QQing Hypocrite. Thanks for the laughs kiddo. Was great. :)
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited November 2012
    Hypocrite? Nah, now I'm actually going to get serious. You sir, are an idiot. You seem to be twisting how things have been and frankly, you're just a wannabe. The fact that you call me a hypocrite, for 5 posts that were not nearly as many as the people I spoke of, makes you moreso of an idiot.

Oh, and to clarify, if I was being a hypocrite, I'd have brought guild drama here too, but yeah, you're right, I'm a QQing Hypocrite. Thanks for the laughs kiddo. Was great. :)

Omg, you're going to get serious! *Grabs popcorn* Also where exactly is the difference between spamming this thread with guild drama and the kiddo insults you're spamming it with? I'm quite sure both are spamming, but perhaps that's just me.

PS: What happened to "last comment" and stuff?
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    Omg, you're going to get serious! *Grabs popcorn* Also where exactly is the difference between spamming this thread with guild drama and the kiddo insults you're spamming it with? I'm quite sure both are spamming, but perhaps that's just me.

PS: What happened to "last comment" and stuff?

Because I was referring to the guild drama. Don't you know how to read? /facepalm

P.S. Referring to something I said a while back....

I'll go ahead and let you think you won and that I'm a hypocrite. (:
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I started to agree with Nyxa about closing this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited November 2012
    Because I was referring to the guild drama. Don't you know how to read? /facepalm

So any spam that isn't guild drama is A-ok? Gotcha. Mind explaining me how non guild drama spam and guild drama spam are different? Last time I checked you can ignore both so why is one worse than the other?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I started to agree with Nyxa about closing this thread.

"Look kids Big Ben......Parliment" :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "Look kids Big Ben......Parliment" :rolleyes:

Parliament* :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    First post is updated.
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    crabclaw wrote: »
    First post is updated.

Now close the thread quick Crab, at this point, we know everything we need to, and keeping the thread up will just welcome more flaming.
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    First post is updated.

ty crab you made the best choice and i love you and im glad you banned them and HAPPY IT IS PERMA thank you for restoring hope to this forsaken world ~see what i did there~
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    First post is updated.

Thank you very much Crabby. And, I agree with Shiister.
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Crab, I have a question

You said Group 2 was players who came in contact with the illegal items, most likely gems, so what if someone already embedded the gem into a piece of gear, do they get the gear back without the gem in it or does the gear + gem, get removed from the game?

EDIT: Be a good idea to put the answer to this in the first post also, incase others have the same question and don't have to surf through all these pages to find the answer.
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey Crab, I send you a message already but I'll ask here as well.

What if someone does not fall into either of those categories and support replied that they are perma banned to their ticket? One of my friends hasn't had her main account for a week now.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey Crab, I send you a message already but I'll ask here as well.

What if someone does not fall into either of those categories and support replied that they are perma banned to their ticket? One of my friends hasn't had her main account for a week now.

Agreed... Im in the same boat... Though my ban is less than a day so far.

But crab told me in a pm that I should be getting it back soon.... Hope your friend is the same.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Now close the thread quick Crab, at this point, we know everything we need to, and keeping the thread up will just welcome more flaming.

This is true.

To answer the question about the embedded gems, illegal level 4 gems will be desocketed out of the piece of equipment. The equipment will be destroyed if it has an illegal level 5 gem in it.
This discussion has been closed.