3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• Tatiiana - Eyrda
    Tatiiana - Eyrda Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think people are forgetting that they are investigating and no necessarily "banning" (banning as in your account is taken away and you never get it back)

However imo it would've been best for those who are suspected of any wrong doing to receive an email prior notifying them of such actions before it occurs, as not 100% of those currently "banned" have been proven to have done anything wrong. ~innocent until proven guilty~

I'd hate to work as a gm, so much work -cringes-

To whom ever gets involved I hope things get resolved asap and we can move on with happily gaming~

Take it as a well deserved break from game and all the best
    CzarinaRose

warriors are op ;3

facebook.com/fayebby.pwe
  • intommydat3r
    intommydat3r Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Excuse me but what was **** o.o...We talking about the glitch?
  • rockazzz
    rockazzz Posts: 5
    edited November 2012
    Agreed Junglist these people are disgraces and should be banned for good finally PWE staff has a chance to redeem themselves this should be the quote of topic now DO THE RIGHT THING BAN THESE PEOPLE FOR GOOD
  • intommydat3r
    edited November 2012
    Must be why ,when you want a GM none are to be found..Can we put a ticket in for that?
  • rockazzz
    rockazzz Posts: 5
    edited November 2012
    Excuse me but what was **** o.o...We talking about the glitch?

your special we talking about the 3rd party hack you and dan and others used get another thread to QQ about your mastery pls ^-^
  • intommydat3r
    edited November 2012
    My thread was titled what THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW
    and was moved here ijs

Again what 3rd party program? I like how you people assume..Nice try someones Jelly ...
  • bigbosskilla
    bigbosskilla Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yo these guys are just wrong for doing that thing so i guess thats y dan all of a sudden has lvl 4 gems to sell ah man you guys a just plain low to do that GG Bros u got banned LOL
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    and was moved here ijs

you had one titled "banned" (post #20) and it had to do with this thread, I even stated that after I moved it here

you had another one with the name "BTW FW can I have my Lost Masteries?" (post #22) again having to do with this thread, since you are asking again to be unbanned and to get your masteries back

you next 5 posts you made in here, and I've been merging them since you have a broken edit tag, as for a GM noone is in the office after 9 pm PST and it's 9:36 pm
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    so NYXA the loss of mastery and resistance relating to the Halloween chaos is related in what way? do explain because it basically has nothing to do with each other
  • intommydat3r
    edited November 2012
    OH rly funny I got banned before office closed...and called..NO answer and machine says cant take messages ..BTW IF you give me your name and extension I might be able to get through..
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    OH rly funny I got banned before office closed...and called..NO answer and machine says cant take messages ..BTW IF you give me your name and extension I might be able to get through..

calling the office about bans wont get you anywhere

and why would I give you my info?? I don't work in the office

I'm done for the night
  • Taliesin - Eyrda
    Taliesin - Eyrda Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    and was moved here ijs

Again what 3rd party program? I like how you people assume..Nice try someones Jelly ...

Firebug is not 3rd party program, people were using it to alter data on the halloween webpage since it was entirely clientside and you could enter any item id according to another forum post.

That is 100% pwe's fault for being lazy coders. I'm guessing this is cleanup since a lot of items that were previously impossible to get ingame were spawned - pet skills like Dan's, V gems, King weapon, etc
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    then Nyxa is just a troll basically.
    no help on added info just enforcing unjustified changes everywhere.
    again my question was how does losing mastery and resistance related to the halloween glitch chaos event whatever? and well we are oh so appreciative to your free labor to PWE
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dusty, chill a bit. I know you're upset, especially so if you actually are innocent, but acting maniacal doesn't really help your case. If anything you look guilty by acting this way.

You just asked a forum mod for their info so you could call them. From an outsider's perspective, that kind of behavior is a bit alarming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    nragedrain wrote: »
    then Nyxa is just a troll basically.
    no help on added info just enforcing unjustified changes everywhere.
    again my question was how does losing mastery and resistance related to the halloween glitch chaos event whatever? and well we are oh so appreciative to your free labor to PWE

sure I'm a troll we will go with that

it has nothing to do with it, but tell me where in his post outside of the title does he talk about losing masteries?

but since you said I'm a troll Im going back under my bridge

@Drachus, I wouldn't give out that info even if I did work in the office :D
  • Taliesin - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Dusty, chill a bit. I know you're upset, especially so if you actually are innocent, but acting maniacal doesn't really help your case. If anything you look guilty by acting this way.

You just asked a forum mod for their info so you could call them. From an outsider's perspective, that kind of behavior is a bit alarming.

Oh, so this is dustymidnight? dusty was abusing the bug LOL
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    kinda false accusing here specially that you know so much about whatever it is that is going on here
    sure I'm a troll we will go with that

it has nothing to do with it, but tell me where in his post outside of the title does he talk about losing masteries?

but since you said I'm a troll Im going back under my bridge

@Drachus, I wouldn't give out that info even if I did work in the office :D

so why would you move the thread if its non related?
    seems like a bad edit there for a forum mod
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    XDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dusty mad
    just find a new game csing here wont make u a better warrior anyways:rolleyes:
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • intommydat3r
    edited November 2012
    What lmao ....Everyone knows who I am ...and NO I was not but tks...I"m mad cause I was replacing LOST masteries Drac BTW ...and was banned for nothing o.o
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    oh i posted on main account inb4 rage
    also LOL @ nyxa trolling people

da fuq?
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    yeah nyx must be like worst mod ever but goodjob on sucking on whatever your doing lol
    as for Drachus you didn't seem all to "innocent" on the thread of Worst Players of Eyrda you responded so badly it only made you look "guilty" of being a bad player, right?
    still didn't get my answer on why the threads were moved must be because she has no real answer to it thats oke. PriestessFaye can be accused as much of anything fast passing the blame but the getting banned over nothing is kinda weird if you ask me.
  • Taliesin - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    What lmao ....Everyone knows who I am ...and NO I was not but tks...I"m mad cause I was replacing LOST masteries Drac BTW ...and was banned for nothing o.o

play innocent all you like...I heard you were the one on Dan's char spawning items (although it was so obviously Dan on his account idk..)

If you really did not use the page, maybe you were banned for having access to so many chars and your ip associated with them
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    yeah nyx must be like worst mod ever but goodjob on sucking on whatever your doing lol
    as for Drachus you didn't seem all to "innocent" on the thread of Worst Players of Eyrda you responded so badly it only made you look "guilty" of being a bad player, right?
    still didn't get my answer on why the threads were moved must be because she has no real answer to it thats oke. PriestessFaye can be accused as much of anything fast passing the blame but the getting banned over nothing is kinda weird if you ask me.

ok, I'm going to do this again......

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3962701&postcount=20

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3962721&postcount=22
    and this post were moved, only in the title of the second one was masteries mentioned, the post itself is about the banned char

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3962801&postcount=28
    this one that IS about masteries intommydat3r posted in here him/herself, so if you want to know why that post is in here ask them what it has to do with the accounts being banned

so again no sure where I "failed at being a mod" if you want to keep insulting me by all means go for it
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    :rolleyes:mfw drachus is better than dusty
    :cool:mfw im banned and idgaf cus i never payed anything for this game
    :mad:mfw my kyurem-b gets killed by breloom

da fuq?
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    ok, I'm going to do this again......

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3962701&postcount=20

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3962721&postcount=22
    and this post were moved, only in the title of the second one was masteries mentioned, the post itself is about the banned char

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3962801&postcount=28
    this one that IS about masteries intommydat3r posted in here him/herself, so if you want to know why that post is in here ask them what it has to do with the accounts being banned

so again no sure where I "failed at being a mod" if you want to keep insulting me by all means go for it

Fail to move again because the mastery lost on SEVERAL accounts has nothing to do with accounts being banned.

Lastly the post is forced to put it in here by confusion of you moving the thread into this one

keep clear topics like "Ban by whatever reason"
    and "Lost mastery and resistance by mastery book"
    Split <- to me thats just fail mod there
    ontop of that mod should just keep herself from trolling which you just won't do clearly
    must be inexperienced in it or you just like to throw oil on fire everywhere
    whichever the case my be other then fail moving threads and provokes and
    kinda basically everything to not help actually being counter productive is all written allover your name "Nyxa". o-o; gg
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    IJS, no matter how hard you try, you will be unable to get a sticky thread deleted by flaming Nyxa
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nragedrain
    edited November 2012
    play innocent all you like...I heard you were the one on Dan's char spawning items (although it was so obviously Dan on his account idk..)

If you really did not use the page, maybe you were banned for having access to so many chars and your ip associated with them

False accusing without proof is GG as well faye from rumors to rumors
    many people were seen selling level3 gems from the Halloween event.
    Might pass you the mic and let you explain how the exploit is done you seem to know a lot about it care to enlighten?

PS: just telling Nyxa what she should do instead of doing what she shouldn't bet she has 0 clue on what mastery resistance is cause shes lv43 on FW? so shes unable to do the mastery quest GG on that part as well.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    IJS, no matter how hard you try, you will be unable to get a sticky thread deleted by flaming Nyxa

let it go, I'm done with it, clearly I'm not doing what they want me to do....
  • bucketlolis
    bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nyxa is doing a fine job. Just people are peeved off.. No need to take it out on Nyxa..
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
    Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • Tatiiana - Eyrda
    Tatiiana - Eyrda Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    kinda false accusing here PriestessFaye specially that you know so much about whatever it is that is going on here

so why would you move the thread if its non related?
    seems like a bad edit there for a forum mod

Enlighten me on HOW my post is "false accusing here"

I just gave my opinion on how the gm's could've dealt with the issue, the hell are you reading.

And yeh I know a lot, I read what's going on through the forums, problem?

Good grief.
    CzarinaRose

warriors are op ;3

facebook.com/fayebby.pwe
This discussion has been closed.