3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• fwdrama1
    fwdrama1 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wrong, because when they fixed the refreshing they also removed the field where you enter the item id genius -.-

They said they won't ban anyone so they should keep their word. It was absolutely IDIOTIC of them to have a field where anyone and their mothers could just enter an item ID. They were practically begging people to cheat with such a blatant flaw.

Okay wrong again.
    The halloween page did a random query of the dbase with the items in it.
    The exploit was used to send a custom query to the dbase to retrieve an item that they wanted. Even if they didnt use the itemID in their code, from what i understand all info is available from the private servers.
    Basically comes down to this. Using the exploit you intensionally tamper with code thats not yours, which is from my understanding against pretty much any ToS or whatever.
    However me pressing the refresh button on my keyboard (which gerenates a random query item) is as far as i know NOT against the law.
    Whether they took the itemID out or not. Whether the itemID was in the code or not doesnt matter if you know what fields are being used in the dbase.
    So 2 different things completely.

So people that made the post before about the POST and GET statements are completly correct.
  • welkinrunner
    welkinrunner Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well from the news going around in game the offenders get to be back in the game and get to keep their ill gotten gems to the tune of an average of +50 to their chroma? I hope this isn't true and if so do the Honest players need to make threats and gripe and holler like little children too to get the same amount of chroma for free as well?
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I really dont care what many of you actually think. I dont care If you DID or DID not use a 3rd party prog ,,, If you DID, you knew you were cheating! You knew you were circumventing the rules! Unless your a complete brain dead Idiot with drool running down your chin, in which case your NOT playing FW or posting to forums, If you refreshed the screen you knew it was WRONG! If you at all entered any type of code, you knew it was wrong! If you Share Characters you know it is wrong! If you run more then 2 accs at a time you know it is wrong!

So, why dont you morons who are acting all sanctimonious, butt hurt and wronged suck it up Cupcake and take your punishment like your older then 10...

If you did it, you did it so GTFO !! If you did NOT, then you quietly send in a ticket, PM Crabby,, Send an Email etc ...

To jump on here and holler and scream that **** did this or YYYY did that or WWWW did not,, or zzz would never is not helping your situation, their situation or for that matter anyones situation ...

If your a Brain dead Moron and you got banned,, If you deserved it

th?id=I.4788236465342006&pid=15.1

SEE YA WOULDNT WANNA BE YA ! !

If you did not, quietly, silently ticket / PM / Email
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion
    Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    renisbackagain

plz read this (pg 2 post 12) http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=416021&page=2

That is ur explanation.
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    renisbackagain

plz read this (pg 2 post 12) http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=416021&page=2

That is ur explanation.

But post 12 is wrong, it was fixed after they fixed the refresh bug. He is making assumptions because of the time frames (event fixed -> Dan posting the skill in WC, followed by me+Fate bitching about dan on the forum, followed by page being removed and people banned)

Therefore their initial stance to not ban the page exploiters the first time still stands!
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    I really dont care what many of you actually think. I dont care If you DID or DID not use a 3rd party prog ,,, If you DID, you knew you were cheating! You knew you were circumventing the rules! Unless your a complete brain dead Idiot with drool running down your chin, in which case your NOT playing FW or posting to forums, If you refreshed the screen you knew it was WRONG! If you at all entered any type of code, you knew it was wrong! If you Share Characters you know it is wrong! If you run more then 2 accs at a time you know it is wrong!

So, why dont you morons who are acting all sanctimonious, butt hurt and wronged suck it up Cupcake and take your punishment like your older then 10...

If you did it, you did it so GTFO !! If you did NOT, then you quietly send in a ticket, PM Crabby,, Send an Email etc ...

To jump on here and holler and scream that **** did this or YYYY did that or WWWW did not,, or zzz would never is not helping your situation, their situation or for that matter anyones situation ...

If your a Brain dead Moron and you got banned,, If you deserved it

th?id=I.4788236465342006&pid=15.1

SEE YA WOULDNT WANNA BE YA ! !

If you did not, quietly, silently ticket / PM / Email

It is very hard to prove that any1 person is runnin more than 2 accts at a time.
    Y is that? Becuz some people live in the same house, use a router, and play the game in the same house. IE: My hubby and I live with his dad (we r caring for him) and my hubby and I both play the game and ofc we use a router to share the internet. We both mulitclient.
    Meaning I have 2 clients running aka 2 accts and he has 2 clients running aka 2 accts which = 4 clients and 4 accts being accessed from our room on 2 comps.

But according to what Crab posted, this is allowed, cuz *inserting quote from Crab here* "You may only have two accounts running on one PC at a time."

And on sharing accts : Straight from the ToS:

You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID . PWE will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice.

PWE is not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and to hold PWE and its affiliates harmless from and against any improper use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and PWE is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Website, the Service or our Games known to you. PWE provides you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

So Parking plz learn to read things urself b4 calling others an Idiot :p
    edited November 2012
    But post 12 is wrong, it was fixed after they fixed the refresh bug. He is making assumptions because of the time frames (event fixed -> Dan posting the skill in WC, followed by me+Fate bitching about dan on the forum, followed by page being removed and people banned)

Therefore their initial stance to not ban the page exploiters the first time still stands!

Crab is the only 1 who can tell 100% what the reason was for taking the page down the 1st time.
    From my understanding it was to fix the reroll/refresh pg problem.

And Crab is the only 1 who can truly 100% tell the reason y the page was taking down this last time, then removed for good.

Once again, from my understanding it was due to the Code Exploit.

Could it possibly b that mayb becuz it all happened so fast that the 2 got overlapped in the posts and so thereforth made it seem that the 2 different events were combined into 1?
    IDK
    The only 1 who can tell u the exact reason is Crabby. Guess we all will have to wait to find out the answer.
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012

How do you know it was fixed after the refresh bug huh? Did a GM tell you? Doubt it. Do you work in FW? No you don't. Did you use the refresh exploit then the 2nd exploit resulting in you being banned? Yep and for that HA!

There was 2 exploits, 2 different exploits which explain why people are getting banned for tampering with the Halloween page. Only reason people not getting banned for the 1st exploit(refresh exploit) is because PWE takes the blame on not fixing that loophole and don't think its a exploit:rolleyes:. People getting banned now because they intentionally tampered with the Halloween page event code to get certain items they want.
  • alienkai123
    alienkai123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well i see money does, GET YOU OUT OF JAIL! Good ol dusty was seen back on the game, Way to GO... :eek:
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    It is very hard to prove that any1 person is runnin more than 2 accts at a time.
    Y is that? Becuz some people live in the same house, use a router, and play the game in the same house. IE: My hubby and I live with his dad (we r caring for him) and my hubby and I both play the game and ofc we use a router to share the internet. We both mulitclient.
    Meaning I have 2 clients running aka 2 accts and he has 2 clients running aka 2 accts which = 4 clients and 4 accts being accessed from our room on 2 comps.

But according to what Crab posted, this is allowed, cuz *inserting quote from Crab here* "You may only have two accounts running on one PC at a time."

And on sharing accts : Straight from the ToS:

You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID . PWE will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice.

PWE is not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and to hold PWE and its affiliates harmless from and against any improper use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and PWE is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Website, the Service or our Games known to you. PWE provides you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

So Parking plz learn to read things urself b4 calling others an Idiot :p

I KNOW what the rules say,,
    I UNDERSTAND THEM PERFECTLY
    I seem to be able to use common sense to interpret them
    You seem to understand whay you thought I said, but dont seem to be able to understand what I thought I meant

I was talking about MORONS who use semantics to skirt the rules ,,,
    I was talking about MORONS who try to holler loud enought to detract attention from themselves
    I mayself have screenied and reported more them a few people who openly admited to Multi Clienting More then 2 accs at a time ...
    Why any moron would openly admit it is beyond me ....
    Why any moron would abuse a bug, Glitch, or Exploit, then add shiit to the game that is not released then QQ cuase they got caught ,, beyond me

I will admit to one game years ago where I followed some moron in stealth mode while he dropped certain items for his alts and while he relogged to pick them up,, I inadvertently became rich by finding piles of gold etc behind bushes on the edges of maps
    Samsan was FUN! BARBARIANS RULE!! USMC was my Love! Khaos was leader of SunMoon Clan,, FORSAKEN CLAN RULED!!
    edited November 2012
    Well i see money does, GET YOU OUT OF JAIL! Good ol dusty was seen back on the game, Way to GO... :eek:

No idea who this dusty person is, but probably FW investigated their account and found it to not be in violation of the rules and unbanned them?
  • UberSinner - Eyrda
    UberSinner - Eyrda Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yeah, way to stand your ground... pfft.... all i see is shouting in world chat that they are unbanned, and some shouting welcome back godly dan..... thats a real example of what can happen to you when you violate tos.... nothing... lol
  • gianninaarevalox
    gianninaarevalox Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i just wonder... why people dont reply in forums with his main character ijs, not pointing anyone ofc (parking) :)
    edited November 2012
    I KNOW what the rules say,,
    I UNDERSTAND THEM PERFECTLY
    I seem to be able to use common sense to interpret them
    You seem to understand whay you thought I said, but dont seem to be able to understand what I thought I meant

I was talking about MORONS who use semantics to skirt the rules ,,,
    I was talking about MORONS who try to holler loud enought to detract attention from themselves
    I mayself have screenied and reported more them a few people who openly admited to Multi Clienting More then 2 accs at a time ...
    Why any moron would openly admit it is beyond me ....
    Why any moron would abuse a bug, Glitch, or Exploit, then add shiit to the game that is not released then QQ cuase they got caught ,, beyond me

I will admit to one game years ago where I followed some moron in stealth mode while he dropped certain items for his alts and while he relogged to pick them up,, I inadvertently became rich by finding piles of gold etc behind bushes on the edges of maps
    Samsan was FUN! BARBARIANS RULE!! USMC was my Love! Khaos was leader of SunMoon Clan,, FORSAKEN CLAN RULED!!

:eek::rolleyes: HMM Parking u seem to have left the FW zone there. lol
    I also played PWI, so fortunately knew what u were describing there. But have to admit if I hadnt played PWI b4 u would have soooo lost me on that last part.

Sorry if I misunderstood just what u meant to say in the previous post, was just tryin to clarify that Sharing of Accts is at the Acct Owners Own Risk ... is all.

If they r stupid enuf to give out their acct info to some1 then they need to suck it up if the person does something wrong while on that acct and take the consequences with a grain of salt. Cause yeah... its no1's fault but their own.

I myself share acct detail with only 1 person, and that is my hubby. But he is my hubby, I had to have trusted him to commit myself to him, right?
    Plus with my health issues, he can get on and comlete some of the things for me that I cant complete.

Besides if he done anything wrong on my acct he would b
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJO6NbbhXdMKWJCgctgGAY2CtnFfzc-iJnMzaAmIkGw96KNyC7

Yeah I think u get my point :D:cool:;)
    i just wonder... why people dont reply in forums with his main character ijs, not pointing anyone ofc (parking) :)

Wait ... what:confused:

People r supp to have Main chars?

But... But all my chars r my mains :(
  • parking
    edited November 2012

if you look at my post count,, this is my forum acc ,, I DO NOT,, I Never Have used or ever will use my Game acc as a Forum acc on ANY game I have played in the last 20+ years

None of you business who my main is, same way that I dont think that is your mains acc is it
    Doesnt matter to me, I dont care ,,,

In None of my posts anywhere have I QQ about the bans,, I have Cheered them,, Welcomed them,, Endorsed them and Backed them up ,,,

If you Cheated and got caught,,

SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!! You knew what you were doing,,Now take the punishment

I did not know about any Exploit, If I did, I would never use it, I would have reported it to Crabby in PMs ....

I DONT ruin the game for other and dont expect other to ruin it for me ...
  • XxChulxx - Eyrda
    XxChulxx - Eyrda Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *cough* coward
    edited November 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-fdhDG4uoATfRtjpr3IUisth__yINlxPQ-1CNsP6NNYG7katirg

Oh images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLf8MUkbl3_qj6BAFQYH8qVAioVUICL7gT9L8Gfn8QMif-DWLk

Where for art thou
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIB4FbjzSo4_JuxUD0HlEYk-BORKJiDxYTzIyqYZd6QsqfAM4K1w

:confused::confused::(:(:confused::confused::(:(
    if you look at my post count,, this is my forum acc ,, I DO NOT,, I Never Have used or ever will use my Game acc as a Forum acc on ANY game I have played in the last 20+ years

None of you business who my main is, same way that I dont think that is your mains acc is it
    Doesnt matter to me, I dont care ,,,

In None of my posts anywhere have I QQ about the bans,, I have Cheered them,, Welcomed them,, Endorsed them and Backed them up ,,,

If you Cheated and got caught,,

SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!! You knew what you were doing,,Now take the punishment

I did not know about any Exploit, If I did, I would never use it, I would have reported it to Crabby in PMs ....

I DONT ruin the game for other and dont expect other to ruin it for me ...

Wow Parking since u seem so stuck on Cupcake tonite... I thought i would help ya out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlVSr63lgdhXLO4isz_KhL6TTJlQ7GtXCUe7mzzNU6m2Gv2wHnWgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxU2Zyoc2WyJfngkwVyV4FOG1Sx5_CjDyJu1fhlEQVbNHPbhW9Iwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNQ4mSrxQjhAvwYLae5R_6qGKrt5x0mOMR3o57lnNolStr3wIvfQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOrQxTTliRBef-MXXKF4udrzqwg1iQPDPjO1qgKMEDxiTB9l0VVwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw7m_KtlYFoKdIyCuhJ87o6njX0AjNDT_2WPIasl7CT3Ucdnpbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRD_94AyIHlFUSMN3u4EvF8wPgkPiWF5BlHCMyhYDaELEDUFLk
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    *cough* coward

Ill drop you some names which wont help you at all anyway BUT they are all me in one place or another

MeJakUMoo ,, MeJak,, DAZE,, qwaz, BULL,, Supple ,,, Oxsin ,, PotatoeHead, DemonWarrior ,,TaterGem ,, Demonseer,, Demonpower,, Ruthless ,, Parking ,, Leftturn ,, DarthTater ,, SkyJac,, SkyJak ,, CornPuff ,,LookoLook ,, AuburnSky ,, Tadpole ,, CantCme ,, KissOff ,, JustJunk,, PetMats ,, BadSky ,, OogaBooga ,,

Those are a few names I either go by,, Have went by,, etc ,, etc ,, etc ,,

I HAVE NEVER played PWI ,, BUT JadeDynasty yup yup ,, and most other games you can think of ,, I have loong wanted to Conquor the Hero,, but the DEKARON of the nexus was just a cave runner and if you Fly for Fun ,, etc etc etc you will eventually win the Kingdom of the Wind But running the Dungeons with Dragons will inevitably lead you to four story or any other number of things

You think you know me? Suck it up Cupcake !!!
    Wow Parking since u seem so stuck on Cupcake tonite... I thought i would help ya out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlVSr63lgdhXLO4isz_KhL6TTJlQ7GtXCUe7mzzNU6m2Gv2wHnWgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxU2Zyoc2WyJfngkwVyV4FOG1Sx5_CjDyJu1fhlEQVbNHPbhW9Iwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNQ4mSrxQjhAvwYLae5R_6qGKrt5x0mOMR3o57lnNolStr3wIvfQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOrQxTTliRBef-MXXKF4udrzqwg1iQPDPjO1qgKMEDxiTB9l0VVwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw7m_KtlYFoKdIyCuhJ87o6njX0AjNDT_2WPIasl7CT3Ucdnpbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRD_94AyIHlFUSMN3u4EvF8wPgkPiWF5BlHCMyhYDaELEDUFLk
    OMG! Vicious Wench!!

Now I have to go to ROBINS DONUTS and get a

bakery.png
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Suck it up Cupcake !!!
    Only I'm allowed to call random people cupcakes. That's kind of my thing. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    How do you know it was fixed after the refresh bug huh? Did a GM tell you? Doubt it. Do you work in FW? No you don't. Did you use the refresh exploit then the 2nd exploit resulting in you being banned? Yep and for that HA!

There was 2 exploits, 2 different exploits which explain why people are getting banned for tampering with the Halloween page. Only reason people not getting banned for the 1st exploit(refresh exploit) is because PWE takes the blame on not fixing that loophole and don't think its a exploit:rolleyes:. People getting banned now because they intentionally tampered with the Halloween page event code to get certain items they want.

No.. wrong again.

There was one exploit: an incompetently coded web page.
    Yes, there were two different ways to exploit the page, but they inadvertently fixed it when they took the page down the first time to fix the refresh bug. They were not aware of the item spawning per se (they were confused as to where the King weapon came from, and presumably, were too stupid to check the logs until I made the mistake of making the 3rd thread about this that apparently made their brains start functioning)

They took it down the 2nd time because it was still coded poorly, and presumably, they assumed that the items dan spawned before the first page was fixed, came from the fixed page (they did not)

The fact of the matter is they said they will not ban anyone for exploiting the first page - and the 2nd page was not bugged, so ALL bans should be undone and bugged items removed.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
    edited November 2012
    No.. wrong again.

There was one exploit: an incompetently coded web page.
    Yes, there were two different ways to exploit the page, but they inadvertently fixed it when they took the page down the first time to fix the refresh bug. They were not aware of the item spawning per se (they were confused as to where the King weapon came from, and presumably, were too stupid to check the logs until I made the mistake of making the 3rd thread about this that apparently made their brains start functioning)

They took it down the 2nd time because it was still coded poorly, and presumably, they assumed that the items dan spawned before the first page was fixed, came from the fixed page (they did not)

The fact of the matter is they said they will not ban anyone for exploiting the first page - and the 2nd page was not bugged, so ALL bans should be undone and bugged items removed.

Lol, are you stupid or what? You saying all bans should be lifted, because they banned you idiots for trying to cheat a 2nd time? Shouldn't of been greedy after they removed the 1st bug on that page.

Nobody forced you to cheat the 1st time.

Nobody forced you to cheat the 2nd time.

If you got your account banned, because you still wanted to be a greedy ****ing idiot, then thats your own damn fault, shouldnt of cheated in the first place. Learn to accept responsibility for your **** ups.
    edited November 2012
    WOW do u people never sleep?

Or do u sleep while agreeing to disagree?
    edited November 2012
    WOW do u people never sleep?

Or do u sleep while agreeing to disagree?

Doing M/A quests trying to reach lvl 5 mentorship *sigh* its a pain having to create new accounts.
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    Lol, are you stupid or what? You saying all bans should be lifted, because they banned you idiots for trying to cheat a 2nd time? Shouldn't of been greedy after they removed the 1st bug on that page.

Nobody forced you to cheat the 1st time.

Nobody forced you to cheat the 2nd time.

If you got your account banned, because you still wanted to be a greedy ****ing idiot, then thats your own damn fault, shouldnt of cheated in the first place. Learn to accept responsibility for your **** ups.

Can you read moron? There was no 2nd time.

Only the first page was bugged. Nobody could cheat after they fixed the first page..period.
    You should be thanking me since apparently the gms have no ****ing clue what they're doing and I made it obvious to them (Taliesin's thread) with info I found on the forum I mistakenly assumed they'd already seen.

I don't need to accept responsibility for ****, because I didn't personally use the exploit on my accounts and I don't care that a friend took the liberty of doing it for me and got me banned with him. PWE games are not popular for a reason, and **** like this is just going to top it off since they're banning a lot of their devoted players , half of which probably account for a tenth of the game's income.
    edited November 2012
    Can you read moron? There was no 2nd time.

Only the first page was bugged. Nobody could cheat after they fixed the first page..period.
    You should be thanking me since apparently the gms have no ****ing clue what they're doing and I made it obvious to them with info I found on the forum I mistakenly assumed they'd already seen.

I don't need to accept responsibility for ****, because I don't care. PWE games are not popular for a reason, and **** like this is just going to top it off since they're banning a lot of their devoted players , half of which probably account for a tenth of the game's income.

There was a 2nd time, if not then PWE wouldn't of went back on their word and banned players for exploiting the Halloween page after the 1st time, derp:rolleyes:.

If you dont care then log off the forums, you banned so no need to be on this game or forums right? and if PWE cared about money they would lose from banning players then they wouldnt be doing it right now in the first place. derp.
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    There was a 2nd time, if not then PWE wouldn't of went back on their word and banned players for exploiting the Halloween page after the 1st time, derp:rolleyes:.

If you dont care then log off the forums, you banned so no need to be on this game or forums right? and if PWE cared about money they would lose from banning players then they wouldnt be doing it right now in the first place. derp.

You assume that PWE know what they're doing. Were you using the bug? No? That's what I thought..shut up.

The only reason they noticed is because I hate Dan's arrogance. If they had known about this with the first page I assure you the 2nd page never would have went up and they probably would have banned people instead of saying they won't ban the people abusing the first page.

It's purely coincidence, because they only noticed after Dan started spouting off even more obviously, which coincidentally, was after the first page. You know WHY he did it(selling obvious **** **** in wc, that is)? Because... they said they wouldn't ban anyone. Well, looks like Dan's not getting the last laugh! Even after all that shouting at me to stfu because "the gms don't care"

I also heard a rumor they unbanned Dan. If they did, ... then no one should be banned.
    edited November 2012
    You assume that PWE know what they're doing. Were you using the bug? No? That's what I thought..shut up.

The only reason they noticed is because I hate Dan's arrogance. If they had known about this with the first page I assure you the 2nd page never would have went up and they probably would have banned people instead of saying they won't ban the people abusing the first page.

You assuming you know the cause behind these bans, assuming PWE is going back on their word and banning people for using the refresh exploit, PWE already stated they not using that exploit as the reason, but for using 3rd party programs to tamper with the Halloween Event page, hence why the title of this thread says "3rd party program abuse investigation" you ****ing numbskull.

Jesus christ kid.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hmm.. this thread has now devolved into another rage/flame session. Time to move on :)
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    You assuming you know the cause behind these bans, assuming PWE is going back on their word and banning people for using the refresh exploit, PWE already stated they not using that exploit as the reason, but for using 3rd party programs to tamper with the Halloween Event page, hence why the title of this thread says "3rd party program abuse investigation" you ****ing numbskull.

Jesus christ kid.

Firefox or any other web browser is not a 3rd party program, sorry.

I could understand if someone used a packet editor, some hack tool, or whatever but that is NOT the case.
    If you showed this to any security expert they will laugh their **** off. It's like letting a known thief borrow your million dollar mansion for a month then complaining when your rich boy **** goes missing.
    edited November 2012
    Lullaby, and good night,
    With pink roses bedight,
    With lilies o'erspread,
    Is my baby's sweet head.
    Lay you down now, and rest,
    May your slumber be blessed!
    Lay you down now, and rest,
    May thy slumber be blessed!
This discussion has been closed.