Amplified Persistent Vigor.. wat?

bucketlolis
bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Wtf is amplified Persistent Vigor? I've only seen it on the private server..

How do you get it? D:

DjzeD.jpg
Post edited by bucketlolis on
[SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.

Comments

• Taliesin - Eyrda
    Taliesin - Eyrda Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the same way you get this sword which was deleted by GMs:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2wh1p8g.jpg
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wtf is amplified Persistent Vigor? I've only seen it on the private server..

How do you get it? D:

DjzeD.jpg

Have you not read all the topics about private servers and you're saying you're playing on one..?
  • Taliesin - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Have you not read all the topics about private servers and you're saying you're playing on one..?

GodlyDan has a private server skill on THIS SERVER.
    :rolleyes:

He linked it like half an hour ago. Bragging his **** off. Just like he did when he mysteriously return from quitting a few days ago, saying he won the lottery, selling lots of expensive stuff.

someone said it's dusty on his char, but only Dan talks/acts like Dan...
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    maybe one of these days pwe will stop giving godlydan access to their goodies because all he does is brag about them :rolleyes:.

godlydan supposedly tests bot before its released -> runs botting business
    godlydan gets new pet skill -> shows it off in wc

and whatever else we dont know about :eek:
  • LouisaFerr - Eyrda
    LouisaFerr - Eyrda Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    same way he got IV crystallines :O
  • bucketlolis
    edited November 2012

I never said I was playing on one, I said I've only seen it ON a private server. I do have friends who play on it.

Get it right.

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I never said I was playing on one, I said I've only seen it ON a private server. I do have friends who play on it.

Get it right.

WOW !! Me thinks your foot is still in your mouth ,,,

You said ** I only seen it on Private Servers **

then its

I have ** FRIENDS ** who play on private servers

So you seen it over your friends shoulder while you were at their house
    ( Multiple friends on multiple occasions with the connotation *I have Friends who play *)

IE: I only sit in the car while my friends smoke pot,, I dont smoke it
    A President once said: " Ive smoked Pot, But I did NOT Inhale " << DUH ya right

If your *friends* play private server,, I dont care how much denial you do, so do you

The STUPIDEST thing you could have done was post that pic on Forums instead of sending in a HACK REPORT Ticket and staying silent!!!

FYI: I DONT know anyone in my city that plays ANY PWE games so doesnt have *friends* who play
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • IaiStrike - Eyrda
    IaiStrike - Eyrda Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ITT: Can't have friends over the internet.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    what if some1 played the private server?
    i know tons of people ingame that has tried it just to test stuff.. i bet over half the people in PWE has tried a private server at least once..

is not like he's promoting playing it or anything, he's not giving out any sites or names of it.. he just said he saw the skill in it.. so..?

• Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i know tons of people ingame that has tried it just to test stuff.. i bet over half the people in PWE has tried a private server at least once..

is not like he's promoting playing it or anything, he's not giving out any sites or names of it.. he just said he saw the skill in it.. so..?

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=378141
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012

OK,, lets break this down so anyone on the short bus can understand it ..

Games on * Private Servers are NOT ATHORIZED!! They are ****/Stolen/ Scammed/ etc
    They are NOT LEGAL ... Any money spent on them does NOT go to PWE or Wanmie

So technically Its like saying

" WHAT? I was just sitting in the Stolen Car ,, I did not steal it" DUH ! ! ! BUSTED !!

" Yes I smoked Pot in High School, BUT I did NOT Inhale " DUH!! BUSTED !!

" Yes I picked my nose and Chewed it, BUT I didnt swallow " DUH! BUSTED ! ! !

" I DIDNT STEAL THE ANSWERS TO THE SATs ,, My Brother had a copy so I used them " DUH! BUSTED !!

" What do you mean Its Illegal to make a Profit from Insider Trading " DUH! BUSTED !!

" I didnt Kill him on purpose! I just shot randomly into the crowd! I wasnt aiming at anyone !"

Some People have a real twisted sense of right and wrong..

Its OK as long as you dont get caught ! ! ! DUH !!
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    why on earth are people going on about pserver....this pet was posted in wc ON EYRDA SERVER, because i (someone who's never played pserver) saw it too, and was equally confused about it. Just because it's on pserver doesn't mean it's any less credible to discuss now that it's on our servers.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Stop ganging on Fatexu - she explained what she meant. Someone having friends on pserver (or even if she tried it herself) is much less concerning than someone potentially using a hack or exploit to get rare or normally unobtainable items... which is what this thread was created about. So get back on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • welkinrunner
    welkinrunner Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Something should be done, the game is already offset bad enough as it is w/o people introducing **** objects or whatever you wish to call them into the game. Like Mentors that don't mentor they just want to get an Apprentice and rush them thru so as to graduate them as fast as possible just for mentor points, not caring if they learn anything or not. Or those that setup losing teams for Arena to boost their scores instead of actually earning it, as well as those that run boosting teams and charge for the service. and the list goes on. Guess its more of which abuses are allowed because Dan's abuse isn't the only abuse that occurs, just that it violates the TOS and is illegal as well. Bottom line abuse is abuse.
  • Taliesin - Eyrda
    edited November 2012
    Hosting a private server may or may not be be illegal (Aegis RO servers are not, as it is stolen code, while fully emulated server soft like eAthena cannot be prosecuted), but for a player of those servers, it is not illegal to the end user in any way, though they are obviously hurting PWE indirectly by (or directly, by stealing bandwidth to download client files?).

It's not in debate regardless, and anyone bringing that into this conversation is an idiot(but eh we already knew that, just by looking at the names of who posted), and missed the point of the thread entirely:
    Dan spawned an item that can't be attained ingame and is trying to sell it to some sucker for 30d++.

I don't give a flying **** who spawned what as long as it's not some ******n private server sword or skill that no one else can ever attain. Delete the damn skill/pet like you did with the sword.
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh.. well boo hoo, im so sorry that your feelings are hurt :D
  • bucketlolis
    edited November 2012
    Lol at the idiots ganging up on me. Christ, I explained myself. Hop off my junk.

As for this pet skill. I would like to find out where and HOW he got it.

This thread isn't about private servers, you idiots. It's about this pet skill. Get on topic.

• CokeAddict - Eyrda
    CokeAddict - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

no worries boros...its dan the man..its his game. forget this topic...DANS THE MAN!

true story boros
  • frozendeak
    frozendeak Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol at the idiots ganging up on me. Christ, I explained myself. Hop off my junk.

As for this pet skill. I would like to find out where and HOW he got it.

This thread isn't about private servers, you idiots. It's about this pet skill. Get on topic.

Can you please stop advertising private servers on the Official game forums?
  • xsicyyx
    xsicyyx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    frozendeak wrote: »

WTF. Can you efing read?! How is saying that "HEY, there is someone who has item that is NOT OBTIANABLE in the game, but such exists since it was seen on pserver" advertising pservers. Get back on bloody topic which is ppl hcking the ORIGINAL game and using items that sould NOT be in it. Hell, babysitting idiots who cant read and don't know what is important.
  • homosimpsons
    homosimpsons Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lol just look @ their join date, isn't it obvious that those are clone accounts/friends of the aforementioned accused with the **** pet to troll the thread in the hope that it gets closed or deleted?

just stop quoting them and stay on topic.
  • frozendeak
    frozendeak Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xsicyyx wrote: »
    WTF. Can you efing read?! How is saying that "HEY, there is someone who has item that is NOT OBTIANABLE in the game, but such exists since it was seen on pserver" advertising pservers. Get back on bloody topic which is ppl hcking the ORIGINAL game and using items that sould NOT be in it. Hell, babysitting idiots who cant read and don't know what is important.

Can you angry children PLEASE stop promoting private servers? It's getting to be rather offensive.
  • bucketlolis
    edited November 2012

I was never advertising private servers. Wtf is wrong with you?

Sigh. Admins, please lock this thread. Obviously people aren't gonna stay on topic and will continue to harass and insult me and other people in topic.

• goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can you angry children PLEASE stop promoting private servers? It's getting to be rather offensive.

Could you please stop being such a simpleton and learn to read? thank you! :D
This discussion has been closed.