AFK training broken?

Aesica - Storm Legion
Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
So I'm finding that, even though I have the "Train" quest active, I'm not getting any exp or reputation on any of my characters. And no, they're not at their 12 hour allotment--one of which hasn't been used for more than 30 minutes over the last several days.

How does adjusting the clocks for DST break something like this? :O
Post edited by Aesica - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
http://www.aesica.net/fw

Comments

• parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the same way Astrals came up as Chinese ,,,,,,,

PWE ROCKS !! F.U.B.A.R + S.N.A.F.U. ,

You expected something different, Like they been in Bushiness long enough to get it right?
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    Well it only seems to be affecting some people. As I look around, some of the people here have the countdown (most, actually) but a few don't. I'm among those few. :(

WHHHHHHYYYYY? What am I supposed to do in this game if I can't earn afk exp?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well it only seems to be affecting some people. As I look around, some of the people here have the countdown (most, actually) but a few don't. I'm among those few. :(

WHHHHHHYYYYY? What am I supposed to do in this game if I can't earn afk exp?

maybe actually play it??

Or go BOTT DOs,,,,,, make More exp Botting anyway and U get Drops,,,
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • IceyHeart - Eyrda
    IceyHeart - Eyrda Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Quick question. Do you have an hourglass in the bottom left corner of your avatar while you're not getting the exp from training? It happened to me before the last maint. ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    Not sure. It corrected itself sometime later in the day--long before the daily reset was due to happen, too.

Buggy **** game. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceyHeart - Eyrda
    IceyHeart - Eyrda Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, the issue for me was that I did not receive exp from afk training for a while, most probably due to being exhausted. I had this hourglass icon near my avatar saying I killed too many mobs; I need to rest:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, the issue for me was that I did not receive exp from afk training for a while, most probably due to being exhausted. I had this hourglass icon near my avatar saying I killed too many mobs; I need to rest:P

pretty sure that's only ~supposed~ to affect exp and soul power from mob kills.

the bug with not getting exp from afk training has been around for a long time actually. normally if i run out of the race area (until the training area buff goes away) then come back and retake the quest the exp will start.
  • laajmie
    laajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pretty sure that's only ~supposed~ to affect exp and soul power from mob kills.

the bug with not getting exp from afk training has been around for a long time actually. normally if i run out of the race area (until the training area buff goes away) then come back and retake the quest the exp will start.

+1, BOHICA fellas. BOHICA.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.