test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2»

Comments

• Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    parking wrote: »
    Like someone said,, I dont need the Windows polished if the Engine doesnt start,,,,

as for a cr4ppy sys? naw,,, this sys is only a 2.6 gig dual with 2 X tera HDs( one acc per ) / 16 gigs of ram, XP OS stripped to gamer style (( Open Task Manager and only has 15 items running including 2 Clients )) Inter cooled with 2 X 10 in fans + 6 X 3in fans seperate power supply for fans

NOT MY SYSTEM ....

So when I swap rlms and get ** NO DATA or acc doesnt exist ** thats PWE not me DUH!

So the last thing I really want PWE to spend time, money, resources on is the Forums
    When there are atleast 15 - 20 know issues IG that need attention

congrats im running off a dell laptop, basic model made for school work and browsing... stil crashed only 5 times since November on it...
    your right its DEFFINITLY not your system since people NOT on **** systems are running perfectly fine :rolleyes:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesica - Storm LegionAesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wish I'd gotten to this sooner, but hopefully this will be seen by the right people.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/

Notice that players can set custom avatars as well as choose from a selection of presets here. I think you guys should seriously consider doing this for Forsaken World as well.

Do this, and I promise you that 99.99% of the playerbase would be happy with it. The other 0.01% is that that percentage that complains about everything.

PS: And a little something to the people bitching about the "fw team" wasting their time with avatars instead of fixing bugs--stop being idiots.

1) Bug/crash fixes are typically pushed to us from china. I don't think the american pwe team has much to do with it.

2) Typically, the "team" involved with maintaining the website is not the same "team" involved with maintaining the game. I can't say for sure whether or not this is the case with pwe, but I can say that if they are the same team, then they're definitely not the norm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • Feminist - EyrdaFeminist - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd prefer being allowed to upload my own icon if we move away from these, just as Aesica suggested. I know the Rusty Hearts forum allows both the uploading of our own icons or use of the Forum's premade ones as well.
  • Javert - Storm LegionJavert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    congrats im running off a dell laptop, basic model made for school work and browsing... stil crashed only 5 times since November on it...
    your right its DEFFINITLY not your system since people NOT on **** systems are running perfectly fine :rolleyes:

Brim it is actually the other way around, Because as it seems People who actually have pretty High grade Computers are crashing. Mainly those who run on 64 Bit OS. Granted you have said you have no idea about building pcs....
    i heard it is usually better/cheaper to buy your own stuff and build your own Computer game system...

So i must ask what would be the best stuff to get and any tips on how to do it :confused: sorry but please keep it simple im definitely not as computer savy as i would like to be :o
    ~ source

My computer at home is running 64 Bit OS.3.2 Ghz Proc. 6 Gig ram & Two Nvida GTS 250s. When I can play High intensity Games without issues, this game will Crash with the Verify Load error. While my laptop (32 Bit OS) Never crashes. My point you ask, well thats simple if you don't know about computers then shhh.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My alienware laptop runs just fine. Crashing only due to windows 7 blue screen (non fw related)

Win 7
    2.4ghz quad core
    4gb ram (only one ram slot works... Sigh)
    2x 1gb gtx240 cards

Seems crashing is hit or miss with new systems... Almost unheard of with win xp
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
    edited September 2012
    My alienware laptop runs just fine. Crashing only due to windows 7 blue screen (non few related)

Win 7
    2.4ghz quad core
    4gb ram (only one ram slot works... Sigh)
    2x 1gb gtx240 cards

Seems crashing is hit or miss with new systems... Almost unheard of with win xp

Yeah XP is suuuper stable with this game, from what i've been told. (granted this is now very off topic) but do you know are you running 64 or 32 bit os?
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    Yeah XP is suuuper stable with this game, from what i've been told. (granted this is now very off topic) but do you know are you running 64 or 32 bit os?

Ctrl alt delete and look at processes for stuff saying xxxx64

Start run (type in) dxdiag
    It will usually say there somewhere your windows version

Possibly if you go to control panel and hit "system" it will display windows version.

Btw. X86 =32 bit.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
    edited September 2012
    Ctrl alt delete and look at processes for stuff saying xxxx64

Start run (type in) dxdiag
    It will usually say there somewhere your windows version

Possibly if you go to control panel and hit "system" it will display windows version.

Btw. X86 =32 bit.

I know mine is 64 of my desktop because i built it from the ground up and my laptop has 32 (which again fuels my point that 32 bit computers don't crash xD)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    I know mine is 64 of my desktop because i built it from the ground up and my laptop has 32 (which again fuels my point that 32 bit computers don't crash xD)

Oh, sorry. I read it as "how do you know"

mine is 64 bit.

Granted... My comp crashes are hardware related.... Stupid motherboard. (Guess it doesn't help that its on 24/7 for past 3 years)
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    edited September 2012
    Oh, sorry. I read it as "how do you know"

mine is 64 bit.

Granted... My comp crashes are hardware related.... Stupid motherboard. (Guess it doesn't help that its on 24/7 for past 3 years)

lol's np xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thafujithafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want an avatar. :(