test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

1111213141517»

Comments

• Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    strcz wrote: »
    go sleep both of you

In a moment Stormz, got kinda stuck in guildchat >_<
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Im sorry because everyone knows that gouge is a skill sins learn from the trainer and not the talent tree, you got me there broski....
    Excuse me, what is your point exactly? Nice dodging of the subject.
    10 mastery = 1% more damage. That's all.
    10x12= 120 so wouldnt 1%x12 be 12%? Idiot.
    12% like I said from the very beginning.

Take a look at Intensified Aggression. 30%.

Oh oops, I forgot you don't talk about edge sins my bad. Super scrub sin.
    Nice backtrack, I clearly prove you wrong and you go water bards and glacial priest... werent we talking about sins?
    And another thing I would advice you to save your pray or use badges (if in arena) but again, what does this noob know right? Nothing compared to the almight Borsook /sarcasm
    Too bad Pray doesn't remove slow, but you wouldn't know that would you.
    Learn about the game before you try to tell someone to learn to play it bro. I guess the P2W phrase does work for you huh?
    Coming from someone who says Pray removes slow... yeah...

Gee thanks man. It helps me alot to know when I get crit stunned by Gouge that it's a talent skill. It really helps me. Now I know how to counter it: force them a talent compass. Right?

You're a joke.

EDIT: Oh and guess what, Pray is 5min CD... have fun "removing slow" in 2nd round -- that is assuming the game works as you dream by having pray remove slow.
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Excuse me, what is your point exactly? Nice dodging of the subject.

12% like I said from the very beginning.

Take a look at Intensified Aggression. 30%.

Oh oops, I forgot you don't talk about edge sins my bad. Super scrub sin.

Too bad Pray doesn't remove slow, but you wouldn't know that would you.

Coming from someone who says Pray removes slow... yeah...

Gee thanks man. It helps me alot to know when I get crit stunned by Gouge that it's a talent skill. It really helps me. Now I know how to counter it: force them a talent compass. Right?

You're a joke.

EDIT: Oh and guess what, Pray is 5min CD... have fun "removing slow" in 2nd round -- that is assuming the game works as you dream by having pray remove slow.

12%increase to your damage and 12% decrease to there damsge equals a 24% influx to your chars attributes idiot and geez when you get hit by any crit dtun you force feed yourself more crit dodge. but you wouldnt know that would you? oh and heres a thought, if they dont hit u and you dont hit them (water bard) you wont get slowed no would you? sounds like a job for transform... idiot.

youre logic gets more and more primitive as the posts go on, i might as well be talking to an orangutan that speaks sign language.... it would probably have a more intellectual conversation... better jokes too ^^ #donewithyou. im going to bow out for the sake of my and others brains cells because this would go on for days.

youre right borsook, youre right about everything because youre jesus himself. i am not worthy to be speaking your name oh holy intelligent one, let me stroke your e-peen so you dont have to do it yourself. thanks so much masta colonel.
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    WTF are you talking about influx, are you stupid? It only gives you fire, wind and water resistances.

I'm shocked, YOU tell me to not bring glacial priests/water bards into it, and now what are you saying? Pot calling the kettle black? :rolleyes:

Bro, sins don't have wind, water, or fire attacks as far as I know. :rolleyes:

And for water bard? OMG damn your experience strikes again. I'm so noob. I guess you didn't take a look at that skill called Triple Partita. You know what's next? Water Harmonics.

Now, do this experiment. Go take a water bard with it, embed a Water Harmonics rune, and use Triple Partita from far away. God bless the mage if he can shoot further than you can. Yeah... water bards have super range with that rune. Shocking right?

And yeah transform is so good, especially because we're talking about generating and picking up orbs. Did you know when someone is transformed you can't generate orbs off him? CAUSE YOU CAN'T HIT HIM.

Water bard slow = continuous slow. Transform can be purified too, unless you're a smart fire mage (but only fire!) and then it's still not guaranteed if enemy priest is fast enough.
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wow just wow I haven't seen someone get put in their place over and over again and keep coming back for more like this in a long time.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    frost u really have such hate and stupidity in u lol..as far as my skills concern my arena 2700 score weapon says it all bro :)

You skill goes like this: Priest bubble me im going in, Furyyy Offff Iceeee hurrr durrrrrr(Its sparkburst now but w/e same thing different tree). Omg hes still standing, ice spike, Furyyyy offf iceeee hurrrr durrrrrr. Yay i am teh winzor.

Oh and btw grats on making the shortlist for the interserver comp mr imsoskilledmage. Oh wait cant find your name anywhere. ;)
  • FreakyPrie - NyosFreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh look. It's the guy who had a lv2 winged vamp (when lv2 wings were rare on Nyos) but couldn't do **** with it in arena so he had to buy the most cashshopped char on the server.

Guess buying other people characters (and afterwards ruining their arena scores) is skill. :rolleyes:

But yes, the guy that didn't even know that you should pick up orbs for the first 4 months and spent 90% of his fights without wrath is gonna tell us about skill. This should be good.