test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How do you like being dark when it's a tree meant to be built around evasion? Oh right. Next time you fail at calculating 2+2 you can say that equation is not your life too.

Your logic is astounding. If you were a mage, might as well just hit with only ice attack skills as a wind mage, while upgrading fire mastery to lv100.

why are you so upset.
    just cause i dont play my class the way you want me to?

I will continue to play my assasin non evasive no matter what tree i am.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i tried to low ball it to show how even in its nub form how op it is.
    YEAH GAIS. 3% crit so OP versus +13% crit and -5% crit dodge debuff. :eek:

Running out of wrath = best defensive ability. Hey, you survive right? Even if you get two shot afterwards by the 1k HP sin... with redhand though...

+120 mastery (I think?) versus 30% more damage... barely 12% more versus 30% more... damn straight, so OP. Let us not forget the cooldown on that damn thing known as Magic Meditation is 2 minutes, while Vicious Intention is only 1 minute.

Mage speed buff cooldown is 2 minutes also. Sins? 90 seconds, 60 seconds with talent.

Damn mages OP.
    why are you so upset.
    just cause i dont play my class the way you want me to?

I will continue to play my assasin non evasive no matter what tree i am.
    Mad? I don't laugh my **** off when I'm mad. :)
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012

okay old man, stop raging before you have a heart attack.

;)
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
    edited September 2012
    It's ok I made people laugh with that post. So it's all I need. :p
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    YEAH GAIS. 3% crit so OP versus +13% crit and -5% crit dodge debuff. :eek:
    Oh Hey Hasted Burn, Oh how are you -20 fire resistance x3 per flame of fury. Oh how are you doing 4 second frontal aoe. Whats up ingnition mastery and lingering fire and force of protection. Im mister 13% crit, nice to be killed by you ^^. You know how easy it is to get crit dodge now adays, dont make me laugh.

Running out of wrath = best defensive ability. Hey, you survive right? Even if you get two shot afterwards by the 1k HP sin... with redhand though...

Oh im sorry, because i cant auto turn off wrath before i use it knowing it would turn back on around the time the barrier expires. No, I cant do that

+120 mastery (I think?) versus 30% more damage... barely 12% more versus 30%
    more... damn straight, so OP. Let us not forget the cooldown on that damn thing known as Magic Meditation is 2 minutes, while Vicious Intention is only 1 minute.
    12%increase of damage pluse 12% decrease in damage is 24% influx from skill one. not to mention all the increase you can get inside talent tree, dont play dumb with me. 18% and 18% is higher too, btw. its 36%.
    Mage speed buff cooldown is 2 minutes also. Sins? 90 seconds, 60 seconds with talent.

Mages arent range so they dont have advantage on melee classes that have to first catch and CC their kiting target. Damn, what was I thinking
    Damn mages OP.
    the first correct thing you said all day :D

^^ answers in red
    edited September 2012
    Oh Hey Hasted Burn, Oh how are you -20 fire resistance x3 per flame of fury. Oh how are you doing 4 second frontal aoe. Whats up ingnition mastery and lingering fire and force of protection. Im mister 13% crit, nice to be killed by you ^^. You know how easy it is to get crit dodge now adays, dont make me laugh.
    So let me get this straight. You mentioned some things that "are OP even in their nub form", now I clearly proved you wrong on that so you keep adding more? You're really bright at logic and backing up your arguments. Half of those things are pathetic in PvP by the way, except when stacking on priests. But, I'm not gonna bother arguing, who knows next you'll say "Advanced Art of Magic" or "Soul Contract" and I won't be able to reply to that...
    Oh im sorry, because i cant auto turn off wrath before i use it knowing it would turn back on around the time the barrier expires. No, I cant do that
    OMG how come I didn't think of that? Damn, default wrath (after you turn it on) is SOOO much better OMG against redhand.
    12%increase of damage pluse 12% decrease in damage is 24% influx from skill one. not to mention all the increase you can get inside talent tree, dont play dumb with me.
    I'm sorry, what?!? :confused:

10 mastery = 1% more damage. That's all.

Nice words though. I'm sure you confused the illiterate gamers.
    Mages arent range so they dont have advantage on melee classes that have to first catch and CC their kiting target.
    Except... when you're perma slowed by water bard or glacial priest or whatever... and you need to collect those orbs... and your speed buff is on cooldown... how does your range help you?

You can't shoot at orbs to collect them :(

Again, learn to play the game.
  • LouisaFerr - EyrdaLouisaFerr - Eyrda Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OMG how come I didn't think of that? Damn, default wrath (after you turn it on) is SOOO much better OMG against redhand.

Except I commonly see people lose their RH after barrier since they can't hit you to generate orb, so can't you time your barrier in a time where no orbs then turn off your wrath = they lose rh and have 0 wrath and you get base wrath which is better than 0 wrath. Maybe you could morph just after barrier ends since even if they dont lose their RH they are close to iteven if they hit u as long as they don't silence or crit you can morph them and you would bee at max hp (cuz of barrier) so even if they hit u once on rh u wont lose alot(especially if not crit which would be common since u have high crit dodge) leaving you with the advantange of wrath vs them not being able to even generate,pick up orbs.
    edited September 2012
    You only look at noobs. Unless you mean "OMG DUEL" start fight with ice barrier. But that's exactly what we're talking about right? :rolleyes:

Also MORPH them? Good job, make them gain full HP too. Even if you both lose wrath... what exactly did you accomplish?

And morph has 2 sec cast. Against warrior he'll assault you before hand. Sin will combat stealth (if you iceblock during it) or Deadly Chaser or Pitch. This only works vs prots but... actually it doesn't cause guess what? Morph heals him.

EDIT: Oh wait and who the hell said it's 1v1?
  • LouisaFerr - EyrdaLouisaFerr - Eyrda Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    morph is only until they lose RH they still need 10 second + before they can absorb any orbs u start wit hbase wrath which IS NOT THE SAME AS NO WRATH u can get orbs they can't so how is it not an advantage? also if not 1v1 means they wont be on u when u ice barrier so easier to break it and morph them how do they assault when they are on ur ally?
    edited September 2012
    Easier to break it? Cause the point of a survival skill is to break it / cancel it right? Damn so pro you're another smart one. Drake Skin does almost same thing without the 5min CD. Except it handicaps you with a mana shield afterwards so you'll get mana drained instantly... you see, every mage defensive skill... has a drawback...

And no, morph won't do jack, if they are at full wrath even 1v1. In worst case that there's no orbs around them, guess what? They see you cancel your wrath or run out, they'll cancel theirs too. Grats.

Oh wait, you only fight scrubs I forgot.
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I love people who fail in arena but consider themselves pro with the excuse of mass PvP. You fail in arena because it's much harder than open world PvP which is a joke as a sin because of stealth and unexpecting opponents. Even mass PvP is so easy as a sin because you can steal orbs on flying mount (GROUND orbs) then drop near a target when you got RH and pwn (I used to do it a lot at EB bosses). I bet you didn't think of this either so much for being super pro :rolleyes:

So like I said before, you don't find any skill in playing sin maybe because you suck at playing it.

Seesh, ok, I believe i've been tolerant enough towards an ignorant soul.
    What I love is clueless E-Peeners that chose to assume random like you constantly do. If I'm claiming sins are easy to play, i must be a noob! cause...well, you can't let me steal a part of your imaginary "acomplishment" no way will u let me say your class is playing itself and no, I don't fail in arena, I don't even do arena, never have, sorry to dissapoint. Believe it or not, not everyone wants what u want: Recognition on teh internetz. I'm not the type to bother hard to find a party, so arena is the complete opposite of what I like and I have never actively done it. I tried doing the arena quests for star crystals, but soon got tired of it (not cause I was losing, I had 1k score, most my enemies were bellow my lvl, it simply demanded too much effort. So no my dear child, I'm not an arena failure, I'm not an arena attendant at all. I didn't do it even when it first got introduced (I'm saying that knowing a predictable "character" such as yourself will assume I gave up cause i "obviously suck")...and me, as well as most EB attendants, all know what rhand farming is. Be it in air / behind pyramids in duels or stealing orbs flying low - like our server's "top" vamp does alot.
    I regret to inform you, you self-absorbed subjective personality, you did not discover world's greatest trick in that. Everyone knows it, not because everyone thought of it, but because everyone saw at least 1 other person doing it. Funny how it's mostly the top DDers, like lvl2-3 winged players.

Which brings me to the next part, since you failed at every assumption regarding me, let's see me give it a shot: u're a arena-obsessed guy who'd stomp over his own guild-mates to get in party with other "elite" arena players, such as your two lvl2 winged friends on that vid. I've got no doubts you clawed your way there mercilessly and with little shame, surely it wasn't easy despite that, not saying that.
    Secondly: you gave a vid where you got lvl1 wings, when in fact you got lvl3 ones now (oh look, my assumptions are kinda more accurate and don't rely on flawed logic). It simply didn't fit you to show the real facts, so you showed your weaker example, since you didn't want to seem like a guy who's all gear and therefore subjective. So you already tried to bend facts with that outdated example and are obviously not giving people a fair chance to make up their opinion on you.

It's quite fitting how the guy wanting his class to be skill-demanding is the guy that relies on gear so much. I've got no doubts u'll go quite far in defense of your claim, since if you agreed with my point of view, u'd be admitting not having a shred of skill yourself. With your type of gear, you should be able to do much more, thats why you farm rhand, cause u're just damage at EB. And your damage isn't from skill, it's from your gear. I dont care if you cashed it out or no-lifed to get it, surely that wasn't easy either, but fact is: it's against your interest to admit your class requires less skill, cause then u'd know u're only as worth as much as your gear is. And nobody wants to admit that to themselves, why would you ?

You should have agreed to stick to your opinion instead of offending me by attempting to guess what kinda player i am. You better stick with your gear when attacking people, cause your imagination obviously isn't one of your strengths. Unlike what you randomly assumed, I never thought of the class by my example, I only used the other players examples when forming an opinion upon the class, so me sucking wouldn't make me think the class is too easy... or anyone else...actually, your logic is seriously lacking.

To put simply: if the class u're playing depended as much on skill as u claim it does, you wouldn't be so eager in acquiring the gear you got, would you now ? ;)

P.S. as for borsook and Ghost-thingy: This game offers little variety, i'd rather go dark myself, but can't cause i find i'd give up too much. Some people dislike being like every other player of same class. And eva has it's ways of dissapointing you unless u can invest alot in it. He's probably having more fun not focusing in eva then the rest of us usual sins have with our identical methods of CCing and killing **** before it gets a chance to retaliate.

P.P.S. Ghost - you wrote dark twice (instead of venom in first part) and edge doesn't have high eva potential, no more then Venom does, nowhere near Dark tree.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Seesh, ok, I believe i've been tolerant enough towards an ignorant soul.
    What I love is clueless E-Peeners that chose to assume random like you constantly do. If I'm claiming sins are easy to play, i must be a noob! cause...well, you can't let me steal a part of your imaginary "acomplishment" no way will u let me say your class is playing itself and no, I don't fail in arena, I don't even do arena, never have, sorry to dissapoint. Believe it or not, not everyone wants what u want: Recognition on teh internetz. I'm not the type to bother hard to find a party, so arena is the complete opposite of what I like and I have never actively done it. I tried doing the arena quests for star crystals, but soon got tired of it (not cause I was losing, I had 1k score, most my enemies were bellow my lvl, it simply demanded too much effort. So no my dear child, I'm not an arena failure, I'm not an arena attendant at all. I didn't do it even when it first got introduced (I'm saying that knowing a predictable "character" such as yourself will assume I gave up cause i "obviously suck")...and me, as well as most EB attendants, all know what rhand farming is. Be it in air / behind pyramids in duels or stealing orbs flying low - like our server's "top" vamp does alot.
    I regret to inform you, you self-absorbed subjective personality, you did not discover world's greatest trick in that. Everyone knows it, not because everyone thought of it, but because everyone saw at least 1 other person doing it. Funny how it's mostly the top DDers, like lvl2-3 winged players.

Which brings me to the next part, since you failed at every assumption regarding me, let's see me give it a shot: u're a arena-obsessed guy who'd stomp over his own guild-mates to get in party with other "elite" arena players, such as your two lvl2 winged friends on that vid. I've got no doubts you clawed your way there mercilessly and with little shame, surely it wasn't easy despite that, not saying that.
    Secondly: you gave a vid where you got lvl1 wings, when in fact you got lvl3 ones now (oh look, my assumptions are kinda more accurate and don't rely on flawed logic). It simply didn't fit you to show the real facts, so you showed your weaker example, since you didn't want to seem like a guy who's all gear and therefore subjective. So you already tried to bend facts with that outdated example and are obviously not giving people a fair chance to make up their opinion on you.

It's quite fitting how the guy wanting his class to be skill-demanding is the guy that relies on gear so much. I've got no doubts u'll go quite far in defense of your claim, since if you agreed with my point of view, u'd be admitting not having a shred of skill yourself. With your type of gear, you should be able to do much more, thats why you farm rhand, cause u're just damage at EB. And your damage isn't from skill, it's from your gear. I dont care if you cashed it out or no-lifed to get it, surely that wasn't easy either, but fact is: it's against your interest to admit your class requires less skill, cause then u'd know u're only as worth as much as your gear is. And nobody wants to admit that to themselves, why would you ?

You should have agreed to stick to your opinion instead of offending me by attempting to guess what kinda player i am. You better stick with your gear when attacking people, cause your imagination obviously isn't one of your strengths. Unlike what you randomly assumed, I never thought of the class by my example, I only used the other players examples when forming an opinion upon the class, so me sucking wouldn't make me think the class is too easy... or anyone else...actually, your logic is seriously lacking.

To put simply: if the class u're playing depended as much on skill as u claim it does, you wouldn't be so eager in acquiring the gear you got, would you now ? ;)

P.S. as for borsook and Ghost-thingy: This game offers little variety, i'd rather go dark myself, but can't cause i find i'd give up too much. Some people dislike being like every other player of same class. And eva has it's ways of dissapointing you unless u can invest alot in it. He's probably having more fun not focusing in eva then the rest of us usual sins have with our identical methods of CCing and killing **** before it gets a chance to retaliate.

P.P.S. Ghost - you wrote dark twice (instead of venom in first part) and edge doesn't have high eva potential, no more then Venom does, nowhere near Dark tree.
    OMG you make me laugh so hard in this post. Is Nyos server really that bad?

First, you say you never did arena. That says it all. You're a noob with no experience, idc if you do have the skill to play well, without actual experience everyone is a noob. Your fights don't require skill, most of them, mass PvP is all about farming RH or stealing orbs from enemies then killing in a few hits.

Second, this isn't my first char, and I played other classes at end game. You are the one who only played sin, so you are the one without experience and noob. And talks out of his **** about how easy is to play sin compared to others.

Third, I have to LOL so hard at you talking about my arena vids. Like I said, this isn't my first char, and I don't CS, but I know how to make money in game pretty well. Regardless, my vids were made months apart, dumbass. One was when this char was 61 or so, with 30 chroma. One was when I had lv1 wings almost lv2 (around 190 chroma) but I was level 77+. And last one was months later when I got my lv3 wings.

I gear up because I want to 1) trash noobs even easier 2) beat the elites of the server, who are also level 3 wings and such. LMFAO if you think you can beat them with level 1 wings even if you're super pro, because guess what, THEY are pro too. Sorry if Nyos is such a trash server with only noob dummy geared ppl, and all the "pros" are weak geared.

And about EB thing, you're so dumb. I wasn't talking about RH farming. Everyone does it of course. I was talking about stealing ground orbs from others who are farming or fighting, when you are in STEALTH on your FLYING MOUNT (untouchable). How can a VAMP steal them orbs again this way? I facepalmed when you said that. Is nyos that dumb that enemies let him get orbs, and not send a few ppl in air to kill him? LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    @Frost_Fang: No offense, but you admit you don't do arena, therefore you have not much clue what you're talking about when we talk "skill". How can you even make such a claim when you don't even go to arena?

Why is gear a factor? We fight better geared people all the time, and it's those that we count. Not every "OMFG STUPID CASHER / NO LIFER" fights only low geared noobs and puts THAT on vid.

In every single one of my videos I've been outgeared too. Of course I stomp alot of undergeared noobs. Do I put that on video? No. Do I care about those fights? No.
    edited September 2012
    Quote-Made shorter for logical reasons, try it sometimes.

He got lvl 7 flying and even chaser on him often fails since he moves out of range way too fast. And sadly, unlike you, he doesn't need to hide while doing it. He doesn't even take a priest to acompany him in air. He...simply doesn't need it. And he obviously does it when we're friggin busy fighting his darn guild on the ground ? cause...a brain-surgent like you wouldn't notice, but... there has be pvp for there to be orbs ? So we're kinda too busy to focus on the server's top vamp that 2-3hits most of us.

Now to explain why you sir...fail:
    1st - I never said your videos aren't made in a months difference, I literally wrote Aishleen fw into youtube and there it was: 2months old and...i guess 4,6months. I clicked on 2months old just to check if u rly got lvl 3 wings, luckily you are predictable enough to have it written in your darn video description, so i didn't need to actually watch the thing to find out what i was looking for. Tnx for that cupcake.
    2nd - If you read up, u'll literally see where I wrote "rhand farming by duels OR BY FLYING LOW". So I know exactly what you were talking about and I mentioned it myself, just to have u go like: lulz, thats not what i wuz tokkin abauth! ... You're the only one failing to understand what u're being told here. Sorry to disappoint...again.
    3rd - if you just clicked my profile, u'd see I got more then just a sin char,... regardless, sin is my main.

You are wrong about following things: EB is not about rhand farming or orbs. Even if you manage to keep your guild in SZ while enemy loses rhand, even if you duel-farm rhand and then attack with AOE rhand classes such as MMs and Mages, you may still lose. EB is about organization, discipline, strategy and many other things a simply Gear-Only DD such as yourself would never understand, so I better give up trying to explain right away.
    As for my PvP experience, I only had like 10 duels in total here, sadly, nobody rlly used the experience advantage over me, might be cause I got my PvP experienced in an actual PvP oriented game, with no safe zones every 10meters and no instances inside isolated space.
    Funny how I don't rlly need to play this game much to easily keep up with FW "PvPers".

Anyways, it's funny how your arena-experienced PvPers lack basic common sense (they just love popping SE when they're 1v3 in arena, 1st round and then die without killing anyone) funny how I didn't need to play this game or do arena ever to realize thats kinda...a bad idea. I'm not sure if I could learn anything about PvP in this game even if i tried... what I learned in FW hmmm, that botting makes me unPKable ? Not rly something I'll need in ACTUAL PvP games. So have fun with your so called "achievements", it might be of use if u're usually lacking self-confidence as a person, while it's obviously very important to you since you invested quite some effort in your char.

P.S. I couldn't care what a random ignorant thinks about Nyos, i'm not awfully patriotic, so feel free to talk smack about Nyos as much as u like.

P.P.S. Borsook - your argument makes sense, but sadly, with little experience as I have, its still not showing like I'm at any disadvantage whatsoever.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
    edited September 2012
    That's so fail. Nyos fails so bad.

Farming RH is done off your guildmates with weak skills. A fire mage like me uses Fury of Ice on his guild to farm redhand. There doesn't "have to be PvP". Derp. You farm it off YOUR guild.
    edited September 2012
    That's so fail. Nyos fails so bad.

Farming RH is done off your guildmates with weak skills. A fire mage like me uses Fury of Ice on his guild to farm redhand. There doesn't "have to be PvP". Derp. You farm it off YOUR guild.

He meant while flying, (if u dont have anyone to duel with or dislike being called a rhand farmer) cause he said flying in stealth... u obviously won't be hiding from your own guildmates, will u ?
    Just read up, I named all the ways... if you actually read it you wouldn't be telling me like it's something I dont know. I said 3 ways: duel in air above boss, duel far away behind pyramid or wherever and flying low and using the mess others create, stealing their orbs by ramming the ground with your baloonbat-thing.

But I like how you made up your opinion regarding nyos upon what you THOUGHT i said, lol. Even if I did not know about omg-master trick of dueling.... (on nyos it's kinda considered a weak move), it would be wrong to base your opinion regarding an entire server cause of something 1 guy (me) said on forums. But then again, I dont really mind it either, i'd expect eryda players to look down on every other server, especially nyos cause it's lowest pop.
    edited September 2012
    You are wrong about following things: EB is not about rhand farming or orbs. Even if you manage to keep your guild in SZ while enemy loses rhand, even if you duel-farm rhand and then attack with AOE rhand classes such as MMs and Mages, you may still lose. EB is about organization, discipline, strategy and many other things a simply Gear-Only DD such as yourself would never understand, so I better give up trying to explain right away.
    I actually agree with you here, the thing about EB is organization and discipline. However, that's mostly for leaders to coordinate, not everyone. I was talking about what you, as a soldier, need to do. And it doesn't take much PvP "skill" which we were talking about PLAYING A GOD DAMN CLASS (Sin) not coordinating a war...

As for my PvP experience, I only had like 10 duels in total here, sadly, nobody rlly used the experience advantage over me, might be cause I got my PvP experienced in an actual PvP oriented game, with no safe zones every 10meters and no instances inside isolated space.
    Funny how I don't rlly need to play this game much to easily keep up with FW "PvPers".
    So I don't understand your problem, you even admit I was right.

I'm not saying you suck as a person, maybe you're a very skilled person, maybe you were top in other games, that's not the point. But you even admit you barely have much experience here, yet talk out of your **** about how to play an assassin in forsaken world to make a point? Limited experience = you "suck". Of course, you can be a great player if you learn and get experience, but until then don't talk smack or how you know everything and experienced so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nragedrainnragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    your representing Nyos server... i will say your a bad sin by knowledge of what you said and what you know and what you say you experience your just making Nyos server look like they only got noobs lol
    edited September 2012
    btw why the hell you keep saying duel to farm RH? Holy **** you know you can just attack your guildies without protection to farm orbs right...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heirrheirr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wall of text omg help!
    edited September 2012
    I actually agree with you here, the thing about EB is organization and discipline. However, that's mostly for leaders to coordinate, not everyone. I was talking about what you, as a soldier, need to do. And it doesn't take much PvP "skill" which we were talking about PLAYING A GOD DAMN CLASS (Sin) not coordinating a war...

So I don't understand your problem, you even admit I was right.

I'm not saying you suck as a person, maybe you're a very skilled person, maybe you were top in other games, that's not the point. But you even admit you barely have much experience here, yet talk out of your **** about how to play an assassin in forsaken world to make a point? Limited experience = you "suck". Of course, you can be a great player if you learn and get experience, but until then don't talk smack or how you know everything and experienced so much.

Well, that could be a problem...cause...I kinda am not another grunt. I'm vice of one of the guilds that compete there, so thats the perspective I look at EB from. Thats why I don't care about arena and my personal char. I invest most of my time into the guild. It's quite ironic how someone "unexperienced" as me get to help lead and organize. Poor my guild :( I bet they're at a major disadvantage... oh well, I wont rlly bother going further into that.

Anyways, wasted too much time on this, your opinion is: Sins are not an easy class to play and you dont know PvP until u gathered experience in arena / duels / sth else in FW.
    My opinion remains that it is, that I never had problems with something like "lack of experience", and I consider myself proof of Arena-experience not being quite that important, since I dont happen to be lacking anything but time. But you will disagree and there's no point for us to waste more time, so thanks for the discussion, hopefully we both gained something from it. Good luck on Eryda.

@nragedrain - Thanks for chosing me as a respresentative of Nyos (lol). I also like the "what you said" part, instead of pointing out what was it that i "lacked knowledge" in. But let's not expect too much from you. Let's hope you never will be representative of anything, cause i'd pity whatever it is you're representing.
    btw why the hell you keep saying duel to farm RH? Holy **** you know you can just attack your guildies without protection to farm orbs right...

Why would you bother turning it on/off ? It would only help in hiding the fact u're farming it, and nobody obviously bothered going that far, lol (not that i care, i'm not among those that farm it anyway, would be pointless for me).
    edited September 2012
    Why would you bother turning it on/off ? It would only help in hiding the fact u're farming it, and nobody obviously bothered going that far, lol (not that i care, i'm not among those that farm it anyway, would be pointless for me).
    It is extremely annoying to farm orbs in duel, when there's a lot of people o.o and then you have to end duel too. And then proceed.

Compared to... set 2 protection options, one protecting guildies, one that does not. CTRL+TAB when you wanna farm orbs, AoE your guildies with weak attacks or roar if you're warrior, pop tons of orbs. Soulforce works too but it's not that available all the time. If you're sin just leech off others' orbs.

Then when done CTRL+TAB and go smash some enemies, much easier :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    It is extremely annoying to farm orbs in duel, when there's a lot of people o.o and then you have to end duel too. And then proceed.

Compared to... set 2 protection options, one protecting guildies, one that does not. CTRL+TAB when you wanna farm orbs, AoE your guildies with weak attacks or roar if you're warrior, pop tons of orbs. Soulforce works too but it's not that available all the time. If you're sin just leech off others' orbs.

Then when done CTRL+TAB and go smash some enemies, much easier :P

Think if they did that, half of them would forget to turn it back on and would end up 1 shotting everything there xD At Nyos, usually just 1-2 players from guilds do that, usually AOE classes, but think their Aoes still might kill a pet or some random low lvl that sneaked into the zerg somehow and give him PK points (since they often leave the EB-no-penalty zone), which hurt your gear as hell at EB. Duel still kinda seems safer to me, but as I said, it's really not up to me how they do it, nor did i ever suggest doing it o.o anyways, going off now, laters.
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So let me get this straight. You mentioned some things that "are OP even in their nub form", now I clearly proved you wrong on that so you keep adding more? You're really bright at logic and backing up your arguments. Half of those things are pathetic in PvP by the way, except when stacking on priests. But, I'm not gonna bother arguing, who knows next you'll say "Advanced Art of Magic" or "Soul Contract" and I won't be able to reply to that...
    Im sorry because everyone knows that gouge is a skill sins learn from the trainer and not the talent tree, you got me there broski....

Louis tried to explain to your illiterate butt but you, needless to say, never listen
    I'm sorry, what?!? :confused:

10 mastery = 1% more damage. That's all.
    10x12= 120 so wouldnt 1%x12 be 12%? Idiot.

Nice words though. I'm sure you confused the illiterate gamers.

Maybe its not the that needs to get Hooked on Phonics

Except... when you're perma slowed by water bard or glacial priest or whatever... and you need to collect those orbs... and your speed buff is on cooldown... how does your range help you?

Nice backtrack, I clearly prove you wrong and you go water bards and glacial priest... werent we talking about sins?
    And another thing I would advice you to save your pray or use badges (if in arena) but again, what does this noob know right? Nothing compared to the almight Borsook /sarcasm

You can't shoot at orbs to collect them :(

Learn about the game before you try to tell someone to learn to play it bro. I guess the P2W phrase does work for you huh?

Answers in red :D
  • mrflibbleukmrflibbleuk Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @Frost_Fang: No offense, but you admit you don't do arena, therefore you have not much clue what you're talking about when we talk "skill". How can you even make such a claim when you don't even go to arena?

Why is gear a factor? We fight better geared people all the time, and it's those that we count. Not every "OMFG STUPID CASHER / NO LIFER" fights only low geared noobs and puts THAT on vid.

In every single one of my videos I've been outgeared too. Of course I stomp alot of undergeared noobs. Do I put that on video? No. Do I care about those fights? No.

Borsook your arguing with the biggest qqer(frost_fang) of nyos server..who hates the game and still plays it.. :) isnt it enough? he doesnt do arena and still talking abt skills? lol :D
    edited September 2012
    Borsook your arguing with the biggest qqer(frost_fang) of nyos server..who hates the game and still plays it.. :) isnt it enough? he doesnt do arena and still talking abt skills? lol :D

If I dont do arena, whats there to QQ about :3 ?

I can't deny hating the game tho, lol... that was true. But biggest QQer ? hell no, i dont have enough flutes for that...

Anyway, a person that bought another players char and got away only with a 2 weeks ban somehow and ditched his own, probably shouldn't mention the word "skill" anywhere and sure as hell shouldn't be pulling other people's tongues.

Just a "friendly" advice ;) Have a good day, sir.
    edited September 2012
    frost u really have such hate and stupidity in u lol..as far as my skills concern my arena 2700 score weapon says it all bro :)
    edited September 2012
    If I dont do arena, whats there to QQ about :3 ?

I can't deny hating the game tho, lol... that was true. But biggest QQer ? hell no, i dont have enough flutes for that...

Anyway, a person that bought another players char and got away only with a 2 weeks ban somehow and ditched his own, probably shouldn't mention the word "skill" anywhere and sure as hell shouldn't be pulling other people's tongues.

Just a "friendly" advice ;) Have a good day, sir.

and ur just making a joke of ur self lol..we all can see what kinda personality u have..u have grudge n failur in ur self..

1) u were talking abt skills.. when u never done arena lol
    2) to defend ur self agains what boorsok and aishleen said( right) u made nyos look like a noob server lol..
    3) and ur hate against me lol as cser and etc and saying im not skilled while im the first guy to make 2700 score in nyos tells it all...lol
    4) hate the game and still plays it lol

just see ur self in mirror and stfu lol

yet i know u wont stop posting as ur best in QQing and posting xd...gl
    edited September 2012
    frost u really have such hate and stupidity in u lol..as far as my skills concern my arena 2700 score weapon says it all bro :)

I wrote this before, but took pity on you and deleted it from the previous post...hoping you'd heed my advice... Oh well, here's that: Despite buying one of top cs-ed chars and abandoning your vamp for it, you still had quite some trouble reaching that score...for like...how many months again ? It is by some coincidence you now have 2700 score after you finally partied with one of the other 4 top sponsors.... All those months of you pumping cash into an already OP char and still having trouble getting to top...

But facts are facts, you did reach that score after like half a year, Congratulations are in order, so GZ xD

P.S. Your weapon would only say it all if it said "thanks to Arka" on it.
  • strczstrcz Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    go sleep both of you