test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I'm not going to talk about sins here, it's just your delusional childish brain.

What mage has most arena points? GodlyDan? He's been fed to 2700 by being AFK. I never said mages can't get carried, you know, and with a good priest they are decent in arena (decent enough to win some).

What warrior or prot? Tell them to duel Aishleen or MSSQL and let's see how it goes. Don't believe rumors it's bad for ya. Your opinions are nothing even close to facts.

i swear your a dumb **** sometimes...

1, look at the quote that wasnt even directed to you in the first place
    2 well list are updated so actually its a warrior on top now for 6v6 and priests in 3v3 but there are only 2 sins on 3v3 top 20 and one in 6v6
    3. i know they are the trongest sins.. but you never hear people b**** when they are against them in 12v12 go against Chul or Kurt and thats all you hear all match Culs tanking here Kurt is rolling people there, idk how CSed they are those two are the hardest people to against in 12v12

PS aout me being childish and delusional you already talked about them
    Venom Sin has epic slows and can also silence (albeit way rarer than an Edge Sin), Rebel Priests can stun, and HEAL and SLEEP with lv80 skill. Why did you put healers there anyway? Making a false point. The others are support.

The thing is, you listed only support classes. Soul MMs, for example, is mostly spike/DPS. The point is, not as support as those. Yet, if you look at a class like mage that has split CC and DPS into trees, for example ice is CC tree but low DPS... why sins get BOTH CC and dps in one tree? Same with dark vamps etc.

Those OP classes. Think about it. Think why MMs are weak. It's not that they don't excel at something, it's that others excel at multiple things that should never, ever, be put together.
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wait people don't cuss at me in 12's even when I one shot them randomly from stealth? </3

On topic... WHERE'S THE UPDATE the suspense is killing me :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Wait people don't cuss at me in 12's even when I one shot them randomly from stealth? </3

On topic... WHERE'S THE UPDATE the suspense is killing me :c

beside the usual "Damn a sin got me" not really...

idk should be up its ~4pm there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You're so funny and gullible using arena scores for your proofs. Tell you what, you're gonna give me 50D and I put at #1 score anyone you want, even a MM in white gear or no gear at all, lv0 mastery/resists who does nothing but afk in the team. No problemo.
    beside the usual "Damn a sin got me" not really
    I barely even see you in 12s. Some people even leave the match because "Aishleen is on the other side". Talk more out of your limited experience. That's not even the point. I'm not even talking the real OP geared sins. The fact that 3+ out of 12 (or less than 12!! many times when ppl cancel) are sins should say something.
    edited September 2012
    You're so funny and gullible using arena scores for your proofs. Tell you what, you're gonna give me 50D and I put at #1 score anyone you want, even a MM in white gear or no gear at all, lv0 mastery/resists who does nothing but afk in the team. No problemo.

I barely even see you in 12s. Some people even leave the match because "Aishleen is on the other side". Talk more out of your limited experience. That's not even the point. I'm not even talking the real OP geared sins. The fact that 3+ out of 12 (or less than 12!! many times when ppl cancel) are sins should say something.

yeah i bet the mage with top arena rep did just that too :D

im in 12 like 2-3times a day because i have other stuff to do aka work.sleep make up idk 17-20 hours of my day >.< and you REALLY must be queing with some pansys if they quit JUST for that.. and before you say anything we won a 12v12 before with only 8 people againt the others 12... learn to play the game BOREsook your whining about everything is getting annoyining

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    No I got my rep because I went to almost every arena maybe? Well not every, but you get the point. And I was one of the few lv80s to still do that, at lv80 you get way more of course. The others are inactive in arena or rerolled chars. I QQ alot because I'm dedicated to one char and not reroll what's OP and **** because it's not why I play a game for.

And I don't care what you do did I ask for that? I simply said you don't queue much for 12s because I barely see you there, on my alts as well. I met Aishleen more times than you, so your lack of experience is all that you are giving out of your mouth. How can you make a statement after one single fight is beyond me, I bet.
  • SHAUWNXL - NyosSHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well to be honest the tournament is an amazing idea, finally something that can show how skill in this game matters even if the people representing our server love to charge some ZEN we will see how good they are vs players with same mastery/resistances lvl and so on, however since ive seen a lot of qq's about boosts in arena, well, i have 2 different opinions about it, first of all FW can't just assume that players are doing it and its your own fault (people boosting) if your out of ranked 30-40 players atm, however i think FW shouldve warned us with some more time so this wouldn't happen (i guess?!)

Like the others im still waiting for new updates and im really looking forward for this tournament, hope everyone enjoy it! :cool:

Off topic: Ive seen some coments talking about warriors.. since when warriors are OP?!
    Well yeah we do have something to rush on (Assault) and we have Reflect and Stances but im wondering how can u compare that to an almost 100% stun from stealth and a silence after it.. :rolleyes:
    Every class can be OP if well played but theres something on Sins/Vamps that makes some huge difference, im not qq'ing im just saying that after getting Vform vamps are insanely strong and a decent geared SIN can just stunlock everyclass (damn u bards with your shield..) in 1v1, however this rune power made some nice changes about Warriors, yeah they will become insanely strong after 70 nature but still..

If theres a class that should have some changes i would say MM because atm they are just too weak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
  • mrjuumrjuu Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree warrs are pretty gimped after mms...need a buff for sure. Nevis, when is this crabclaw list Cumming?
  • Aeorxhen - EyrdaAeorxhen - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    mrjuu wrote: »
    I agree warrs are pretty gimped after mms...need a buff for sure. Nevis, when is this crabclaw list Cumming?

The warriors I know are insane.
  • SHAUWNXL - NyosSHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The warriors I know are insane.

Off topic again: You say the Warriors you know are insane, yeah i get your point but they need skill and to know how to play to be insane, do you see the same on sins?

Let me give you an example, theres a Lv2 winged sin on Nyos server that spends almost the entire day near henry doing duels only, the guy is just cash however when he duels someone the only thing he can do is pop stealth gouge someone and well.. dead, what im saying is that most of sin players have 0 gameawarness that just pop the damn stealth, crit someone and feel like kings since their class do everything and they just need to press buttoms.. I also laugh when i mostly get them with my Threatning Roar and they don't know what to do, shows how good they are.. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
    edited September 2012
    Off topic again: You say the Warriors you know are insane, yeah i get your point but they need skill and to know how to play to be insane, do you see the same on sins?

Let me give you an example, theres a Lv2 winged sin on Nyos server that spends almost the entire day near henry doing duels only, the guy is just cash however when he duels someone the only thing he can do is pop stealth gouge someone and well.. dead, what im saying is that most of sin players have 0 gameawarness that just pop the damn stealth, crit someone and feel like kings since their class do everything and they just need to press buttoms.. I also laugh when i mostly get them with my Threatning Roar and they don't know what to do, shows how good they are.. :rolleyes:
    Maybe on Nyos, there's a LOT of sins on Eyrda but only very very few with great gear AND success. There's a couple with insane gear but a disgrace for their class (cough Postgre cough), and most sins actually fail for their gear compared to what they could do.

My point is, sin is actually a very hard class to play, even if you have super gear. And yes they can be extremely strong IF played right. Oh and nobody cares of duels only :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nragedrainnragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    theres a sin named MSSQL he has cash shopped massively and still not able to get 2700 new season arena score AND lose in fights against sins that are less cashed then him.

and you need to have good gear ofcourse which can be very hard
    for example venom sins can get arena gear critdodge build
    or dark sins need extreme high evasion
    or edge sins need to somehow be eva or tanky and still have high critchance
    gettin that to perfection is hard enough

with a assassin you need timing as well and knowledge like how many sins do not know how many hits a waterbard shield can take or how they use flair against reflection or how to time pitch against slow casting prots takes skill as well.

Every class can be played well you can say it takes less effort to play a sin well
    but to play a assassin class to perfection is a rare sight and easily overlooked just cause someone has OP gear or OP stats and mastery.

were not a class that can farm redhand and just PoL a squad of 15 people and instantly kill them if thats what you call skill ....
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Maybe on Nyos, there's a LOT of sins on Eyrda but only very very few with great gear AND success. There's a couple with insane gear but a disgrace for their class (cough Postgre cough), and most sins actually fail for their gear compared to what they could do.

My point is, sin is actually a very hard class to play, even if you have super gear. And yes they can be extremely strong IF played right. Oh and nobody cares of duels only :P

actually my gear sucks.
    ijs
    My gear is nothing compared to others who do bosses and stuff. I dont do anything except log for arena/IR/sit northgate all day long.
    Even when i was in final/cata/envy. I never cared to do those bosses or zodiac koubo things. Really i dont put much effort to this game, Im a cosmetics *****

im not a disgrace to sin, i just choose not to go eva like every other sin for some reason.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
    edited September 2012
    Well obviously I'm much better gear than you. But I didn't even fight you much myself tbh, wasn't comparing with me, it was about what other ppl say about you :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well obviously I'm much better gear than you. But I didn't even fight you much myself tbh, wasn't comparing with me, it was about what other ppl say about you :P

guess you listen to everything you hear then.

Just because i play sin 180 degrees opposite of what everyone else does :P does not mean im a disgrace, i just dont feel the need to be like everybody else and actually like switching my skill tree often and playing around for fun. Not like i have to be a hardcore pvper or anything
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
    edited September 2012
    but uhh wheres the list lol
  • crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol'ed
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
    edited September 2012
    Fail. I hope we get crushed by CN cause we deserve it.
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i see people with HIGHER score in both 3v3 and 6v6 that didnt get in
    for example

Christabela lvl 80 vamp 2525 (3v3) - 2178 (6v6)
    Juuz lvl 80 warrior 2513 (3v3) - 2027 (6v6)

both are from 9/11

u sure ur doing this right or do i have to show u my own spreadsheet? i see so many names not in there with higher score in both than others including mines...
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
    edited September 2012
    Making it "all server" is a joke when we lack cross server que's LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrflibbleukmrflibbleuk Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This sounds like a super bad idea already. Top players are usually lowbie arena farmers (weak players, arena alts). The top PvP players drop their score to get matches and carry others up, so the top spots are usually weak players on Eyrda at least.

Why not let them get CHALLENGED in an actual fight to see who's better. If you pick the top 3 from the arena ranking, I wnat to challenge them and prove they are weak. Otherwise, it is a terrible impression of a server's strength.

Ask any normal PvPer on Eyrda who's top players, no one will say anyone on the first page on arena ranking is the best. Literally.

I absolutely appreciate this event crab, but the selection process is horrible. Please look into it asap.

true..same here with nyos...
  • RaizensFur - NyosRaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    true..same here with nyos...

Not really, most of the people who are on the shortlist from nyos actually know how to play their class. Not all of em have enough mastery to 1shot 90% of their enemies, thinking that there pro ;)
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Hey, only cause our class allows us to get a free 1st hit, which mostly is enough cause of crit class talents allow us to have, and cause we have a free ticket out of pvp, as well as 16s to mash keys, doesn't mean sin-players can't play!!!!.....ok, nvm, it does mean that.

It's the easy-mode-pvp class. It isn't very durable, but nobody minds that as long they get to feel better about themselves after 2hitting random **** lol. Either way, I don't recall seeing good sin-players. Best i'd come up with would probably be famity, yerico. I myself am not good either. And ye, sin got quite a potential, but u dont rly need brains to 1shot **** with that class.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
    edited September 2012
    If a sin one or two shots you at base wrath then your gears suck period and I bet no crystallines or crit def or physical resistance while the sin has max shattershards and huge mastery. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    If a sin one or two shots you at base wrath then your gears suck period and I bet no crystallines or crit def or physical resistance while the sin has max shattershards and huge mastery. :rolleyes:
    Cause everyone knows every class builds for defense like priests right. Just to counter sins. That's not OP right, you have to build yourself against sins nah.

Why do sins get away with it? Cause you can't really focus what you can't see.
    edited September 2012
    Yeah so totally at default gears a sin should not be able to kill anything, because when they go for full (crit) damage mode/gears, they should also not kill squishies who don't have any defensive stats in a few shots! wow your logic amazes me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Not exactly. But I'm arguing with the guy who says just because "overpowered arena set" exists in game compared to offensive gear of similar caliber, that sins must tear through it easily even with worst gear.

Weak offensive gear vs Overpowered defensive gear -> sin must crush it.
    Overpowered defensive gear vs Overpowered defensive gear -> sin must crush it.

That's what we, I mean Aishleen, calls "balance".

I wonder what will happen should they ever add overpowered offensive gear... :rolleyes:
    edited September 2012
    sin doesn't crush overpowered defensive / arena gear idk what you're talking about, not even close to 2 shots from stealth at base wrath, and anyway this is off topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    i hit ritysayo for like 2500 3000 damage on open wrath
    hes not even the strongest overcashed warriors out there with arena gear
    and i know my dps as sin is average but really? you call that overpowered -.-?

i still say redhand + being able to hit everything as a mage as any class is OP
    if your a fire mage you burn through shields that is OP
    if your on red hand as wind mage with PoL you kill a whole squad thats OP
    Ice mages freezes everything constantly which is OP
    Transform DEFINITELY IS NOT OP for fire mages with the rune "coughcough"

you can simply crack off everything that is OP like the rocky of a prot
    and its retaliation aura with redhand.
    or a bards freaking shield that is immune to silence and stun boohoo
    need i have to remind how people with lv80 mastery as a Sin can lose in a duel
    against priests with arena gear and lv80 resistance <- BS much? no

Pros and Cons every class has them but stop ***** bashing how sins are OP
    we are just "another class" to be played and played against simple.