Blocking players & random parties

Aesica - Storm Legion
Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
In some games, when you block d-bags, the game's random party finder/queue system (whatever it may be) will prevent you from being grouped with them in the future. Is that the case for this game as well?
Post edited by Aesica - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
http://www.aesica.net/fw

Comments

• Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    In some games, when you block d-bags, the game's random party finder/queue system (whatever it may be) will prevent you from being grouped with them in the future. Is that the case for this game as well?

I wish... I get party invites and into random parties with people on my block list all the time (even when I'm lead).
  • Axym - Lionheart
    Axym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I believe it was a suggestion to have this several months ago (if not a year at this point) so I'm going to say "no," and I'm pretty sure it was not added recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • treachery1
    treachery1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's a terrible idea - it would make me not able to queue into GL, GT, and NC with my priest as lead so I can rejoin the party a lot and kill everyone until they rage-quit.
  • Axym - Lionheart
    Axym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    treachery1 wrote: »
    That's a terrible idea - it would make me not able to queue into GL, GT, and NC with my priest as lead so I can rejoin the party a lot and kill everyone until they rage-quit.

trololololol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Currently no, blocking a player will not prevent you from grouping with them.
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's a bummer. I was hoping I could use it to filter out the trash, but no such luck I suppose. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw