Screenshots arent saving to screenshots directory - windows 7

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
I just got a new computer with Windows 7. Well when i take screenshots, i get the yellow message saying they are saved to my screenshots directory. When i go to my screenshots directory which is a sub-folder of Forsaken World, there's nothing there. Anyone know where these screenshots are goings?
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I just got a new computer with Windows 7. Well when i take screenshots, i get the yellow message saying they are saved to my screenshots directory. When i go to my screenshots directory which is a sub-folder of Forsaken World, there's nothing there. Anyone know where these screenshots are goings?

try checking the actuall computers SS folder
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2012

That happen to me before, make sure you are logged on an admin account or else it cant write the file or some **** like that.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    try checking the actuall computers SS folder
    Wasnt aware the computer had a screenshot folder of its own on windows 7, windows XP did not, but 7 is new to me. Either way this wasnt the problem
    That happen to me before, make sure you are logged on an admin account or else it cant write the file or some **** like that.
    I am the only account on the computer which is the administrative account. However windows 7 in its brilliance still doesnt allow changes unless you run the program itself as an administrator. Thats annoying to have the popup box every time you run the game. I did find another way around it. I went to the screenshots folder in Forsaken World, and went into the properties>permissions and granted users the right to write to the folder. That seemed to fix it without having to run game.exe as an administrator.

anyhow *SOLVED*

Thanks for reading.