Are Wester/Reeves still fighting?

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
One of my level 80 characters has the Wester Supporter and Reeves Supporter portion of the "Wonderful Encounter" achievement. The other 80 character who i started later does not. I am curious if this fight still occurs, and how i can go about knowing the time and realm since it is obviously no longer announced in World Chat so i can clear these achievement portions. Thanks for any information.
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It's still announced on our server but the fight takes forever. It's once every hour and never a set time... like say... it can spawn 1:20 one week 1:45 the next week, HOWEVER it spawns on an hour interval for the whole week, Meaning if it spawns 1:20 after maint it will spawn 2:20, 3:20, 4:20 etc etc till the next maint
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited June 2012
    It's still announced on our server

Well here's the big dilemma. It's not announced on Storm server. Does anyone have any method of finding out the fight time & realm other than announcements? And if someone replies with "Simple, 10 accounts, 10 computer, 10 monitors, wait an hour" i'm going to hunt you down and kill you, because I do not have access to 10 computers (or 5 with dual clienting).
  • Ykai - Eyrda
    Ykai - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i'm going to hunt you down and kill you.

Liam?

Liam Neeson? :eek:
  • DevilishTe - Storm Legion
    DevilishTe - Storm Legion Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well here's the big dilemma. It's not announced on Storm server. Does anyone have any method of finding out the fight time & realm other than announcements? And if someone replies with "Simple, 10 accounts, 10 computer, 10 monitors, wait an hour" i'm going to hunt you down and kill you, because I do not have access to 10 computers (or 5 with dual clienting).

It actually is announced on the Storm Server just gotta look for it.
    'Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean first.'
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited July 2012
    It actually is announced on the Storm Server just gotta look for it.

I made this post several weeks ago. At the time, it was not being announced. I dunno if it was a temporary unadvertised glitch from a patch or what. However after last weeks maintenance it started being announced again on Storm server.