Remove Botting in Instances

13»

Comments

• humbleopulence
    humbleopulence Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    killsnitch wrote: »
    It's ridiculous that so many instances are 1 try, no late entry, and we now have to deal with people who just come in and bot, willing to take whatever they get without having to go through the hardship of playing their character. The bot needs to be disabled in all instances. Please patch ASAP.

i for one, never afk bot in instances. its sooo helpful to bot in instances when im trying to heal or multi-chat or want an easy roll on an item like mGT, but even in mGT im not afk. i turn the bot on and off. or dual client when we need a pocket priest to bot heal for back up in mAOS.

When a party has an annoying afk botter, all the party has to do is just kick that afk person from the party.....its that easy -,-
    So, dont ruin it for the rest of us that dont afk
  • shajib12345
    shajib12345 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Botting in instances should bot be disabled. This allows you to proceed with your quests and not depend on people to support you, especially fissure quests which lasts only 30min, and sometimes its tough to form a party.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i for one, never afk bot in instances. its sooo helpful to bot in instances when im trying to heal or multi-chat or want an easy roll on an item like mGT, but even in mGT im not afk. i turn the bot on and off. or dual client when we need a pocket priest to bot heal for back up in mAOS.

When a party has an annoying afk botter, all the party has to do is just kick that afk person from the party.....its that easy -,-
    So, dont ruin it for the rest of us that dont afk

dear god why would you use large comic sans -_-