test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Finding the Heptameron Chapters

Comments

• Axym - LionheartAxym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Any chance you can tell us where you have looked?

I've combed what I think would be potential areas and nada.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • airen1117airen1117 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i find all the way in nightfall still cant find the other 2! any 1 can help?
  • KassandraA - IllyfueKassandraA - Illyfue Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Magic Academy - Behind one of the Npc's in the right corner ( i cant see the books anymore since i took them so i dont remember exaclty ) Npc Hersa Or Ives

The last one is on this bridge where near the new stylist npc is standing, next to Azora Starlight on the right.

Have Fun and gz

p.s: I hate u gamemakers for stealing my hp and mana....have not a good day.
  • wumpatrolwumpatrol Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    where is the food dealer one at? i cant seem to find it
  • xpeldmexpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Do these books spawn at certain times or on certain realms? I have hopped realms for 1 hour and 40 minutes trying to find them, have only gotten two so far. This is very frustrating seeing how I have had all of the collections for months and now have to try to beat other players to the last of the collection.....seriously!?!
  • airen1117airen1117 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yeah ~~ finaly find it! ~~ thx :)
  • SpyduhPig - LionheartSpyduhPig - Lionheart Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Any chance you can tell us where you have looked?

I've combed what I think would be potential areas and nada.

I looked everywhere I could think of. But I did only stick to one realm.
    Magic Academy - Behind one of the Npc's in the right corner ( i cant see the books anymore since i took them so i dont remember exaclty ) Npc Hersa Or Ives

The last one is on this bridge where near the new stylist npc is standing, next to Azora Starlight on the right.

I looked on all 10 realms after reading this for both. I did not find either.

If anyone finds out if its Ives or Hersa, can you let me know. Seen they are both on opposite sides of the room to each other. I did check behind both just in case.

Could you be a bit more specific with the bridge one. Azora is standing by herself, so I was a little confused on what you had said. Naomi is off the bridge on the right, if that is who you were talking about? Whereabouts on the bridge was the book? Ground, rail, etc?
    wumpatrol wrote: »
    where is the food dealer one at? i cant seem to find it

Its on the counter.
    xpeldme wrote: »
    Do these books spawn at certain times or on certain realms? I have hopped realms for 1 hour and 40 minutes trying to find them, have only gotten two so far. This is very frustrating seeing how I have had all of the collections for months and now have to try to beat other players to the last of the collection.....seriously!?!

I don't know sorry. Some seem to take quite a long a time then others. I doubt it would be realm specific.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arizll - EyrdaArizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think the books spawn in all realms, but you will have to get to it 1st. Also seems like it has a long respawn time. I couldn't find the one in Charlie's tavern even though I found the rest in one realm. And when I realm hopped, I see it almost immediately.
  • Ashtan - LionheartAshtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    * Magic Airship (on the table - don't forget to fly up to get there)

Searched for hours. Couldn't find this one.
    edited May 2012
    Searched for hours. Couldn't find this one.

It was the only one I had to realm jump for last night, and I got lucky with it being on the first realm I changed too. Its on the table on the left. Spawn rate sucks though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah Im still missing Gold Curse in the magic library and A Childs Smile on the air ship. Ive been spawn camping it for hrs but I kinda gave up.
  • Salaris - LionheartSalaris - Lionheart Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Do these books only spawn once a day? It's been 6 hours since we cleared the realms and they haven't respawned.
  • Ichigopowa - IllyfueIchigopowa - Illyfue Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I found the first five. The last two searched for hours and nothing yet :/

Edit: found the one in the Magic Academy. Is behind Ives, near the Telescope :)

Edit2: found the last one xD Is next to Azora, on her left (on the bridge ofc) :D finally i have the achivement xD
    Ichigopowa
    Dark Elemental Vampire Lv90
    Vice Leader of GrimReapers
    Illyfue since the 3rd phase of Closed Beta

Blood & Victory always
  • esmevyzariesmevyzari Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I found all of them except the Airship one on the table.

Also, what do I do with the books, I just have them all sitting in my inventory, but they don't do anything. I can't right click them or anything. What do we do with them? :confused:
    edited June 2012
    esmevyzari wrote: »
    I found all of them except the Airship one on the table.

Also, what do I do with the books, I just have them all sitting in my inventory, but they don't do anything. I can't right click them or anything. What do we do with them? :confused:

Check out #1 post. I've updated it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There's a NPC south part of Nightfall Citadel go check your available quest list and turn in the books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • joanna212joanna212 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thank you very much for tips guys and just missing Airship book :D
  • PoPxTart - LionheartPoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    found all books in 2 days thnx to ur guide :D thankies~
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • Browyn - Storm LegionBrowyn - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just saying...I've spent well over 12 hours literally camping the airship for the book. It has yet to spawn. >_> It mocks me...
  • Trustworth - IllyfueTrustworth - Illyfue Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thank you ! - But the yellow text made my eyes go all funny. :c

MEOW, i'm a kitty cat?
    edited June 2012
    Just saying...I've spent well over 12 hours literally camping the airship for the book. It has yet to spawn. >_> It mocks me...

It does happen. Really only thing you can do is jump realms and look across them. I dont recommend waiting for the books to spawn unless your multicilenting and playing on another character at the same time, or if your doing something else out of the game. But if you do tab out or AFK for a bit, your likely to have someone turn up, the book spawn, they ninja it, and you wouldn't have even known, meaning your waiting longer for it to spawn, because you think it hasn't already lol.

Just check on the spot once in awhile or if your passing through Nightfall. If you do decide to camp it, don't be surpised if you have to wait a long time.

Also a good time to get pick up the books is when most of the server has "gone to bed". Last night while I was in Nightfall, I found about 6 books on one realm. Sadly the people in guild that needed it weren't online.
    Thank you ! - But the yellow text made my eyes go all funny. :c

Your welcome, and go figure, I say the same about white text
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tiatia123tiatia123 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Confirmed locations:
    * Charlie's Tavern (on the table)
    * Magic Airship (on the table - don't forget to fly up to get there)
    * Sundown Theatre (on the bench)
    * Mercury Market (near the Food Dealer, on the counter)
    * Rosemason Hall (near the Alchemy Tutor)
    * Magic Academy (behind Ives, next to the telescope)
    * Alliance Square (east of Sundown Theatre, south of Mercury Union) (behind Azora, on the rail - Azora is on the small bridge, right of the purple teleporter)

Respawn times are currently unknown. It also doesn't matter what realm it is.

I think respawn timers depend on the books: "Pharao's tear" and "Golden Curse" have green quality, "A child's smile" is even blue.

So I think the normal ones may have 2-4h timer, the green 8-12h and the blue at least 24h? btw try directly after maintenance, we got lucky and gained 3 book on the aircraft, but there were other players looking for it soon so we didn't get another one. You really have to be fast :)

Good luck and thanks for the guide! :D:cool:
    edited June 2012
    tiatia123 wrote: »
    btw try directly after maintenance, we got lucky and gained 3 book on the aircraft, but there were other players looking for it soon so we didn't get another one. You really have to be fast :)

Yeah that is the best time. As soon as the servers come up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nunyananunyana Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    there are seven and they are random which means if you go to all the places u may get the same ones u already have I suggest you write the names of them down so u know which ones u have and which ones u need I wish I had
    edited June 2012
    nunyana wrote: »
    there are seven and they are random which means if you go to all the places u may get the same ones u already have I suggest you write the names of them down so u know which ones u have and which ones u need I wish I had

Sorry but you are mistaken. I've updated my first post to tell you which book is where.

If they have changed it though, please let me know. But this is the first time I've heard of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    tiatia123 wrote: »
    I think respawn timers depend on the books: "Pharao's tear" and "Golden Curse" have green quality, "A child's smile" is even blue.

So I think the normal ones may have 2-4h timer, the green 8-12h and the blue at least 24h?

You could be right. Would be nice to get that confirmed. Also do you know the "quality" of the rest of the books? I cant remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nooblight - LionheartNooblight - Lionheart Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Bumping this so it doesn't fall off the 1st page.

I acquired the last 2 books 2 days ago and finished the achievement. :)
    Rainbows
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ~Bump~

Fell to third page. Helpful for all folks. xD
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    can stop with the bumps now :)
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Neecha - IllyfueNeecha - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    One small tip for these books. Start with the one in the airship, seems it spawns every 24 hours around 11 am server time. Gathering the rest takes about 5-10 minutes, assuming someone hasn't gotten to them before you do (in that case swap realms =P).

For someone asking about the colours of the books: The one in the airship is blue, two of them are green (think the one near the telescope and the one near Azora), the rest are white.