What kind of fighting does this game have?

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I can't find the thread that I posted last night. At first I thought it was deleted, but it was late and I might have pressed preview instead of submit and then logged off. Apologies if it was moved/deleted.

My question is, what kind of fighting does this game have? I've seen youtube videos, but nothing compares to a first-hand account of people playing the game. Does this game have fast paced, action oriented, skill based fighting mechanics? Can you aim your attacks and miss them if your opponent (pvp or pve) evades, or hit them if you are skilled enough to land your attack.

Does this game have BAMs--gigantic monster bosses--who have special attacks that you have to learn on the fly and recognize on the cuff so you can respond in time, and either block thier attack or get out of the way?

Also, since youtub video quality isn't great, what do you guys think about the graphics? Are they really superb? Is there a good use of tone in the environments? Are the babes hot?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
This discussion has been closed.