Why were Lionheart Scrolls removed from Prayer?

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Despite the few people who complained on the forums, these Lionheart Scrolls from Praying were necessary to most people. We can get 3 free per week from Shylia, 3 from Guild interface, and 2-6 from guild base. Most people i know need 14 per week (7 for Pet Fissure since the timing is abhorable now, and 7 for GT). The prayer scrolls made up the difference. Now i will have to either ignore fissure or ignore the bonus Exp in GT sometimes. Why was such a handy gift removed?

Also why are we no longer able to pray while mounted unless we have mounted combat? It was like this a while ago, and then a patch specifically gave us the ability to pray while mounted... and its gone again without a rhyme or reason?
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm still getting the Scrolls from the Prayer, also the bug with the prayer on the mount has been reported
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    All i get are the bound gem boxes on my 2 70+s on my lower levels i get lionhearts a lot but for me its sitll to early to say they are removed for pray lvl 4 or not as its not been long enough for me to really test. The frequency that we used to get them has defiantly been lowered though.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited April 2012
    All i get are the bound gem boxes on my 2 70+s on my lower levels i get lionhearts a lot but for me its sitll to early to say they are removed for pray lvl 4 or not as its not been long enough for me to really test. The frequency that we used to get them has defiantly been lowered though.

It's definately a change with Prayer level 4. Prior to picking up Prayer 4, i was still getting Lionheart scrolls. Now i get bound gem boxes instead since having Prayer 4. I wish i could revert back to level 3. Sure i get 10x the Exp from Pray now, but 10x squat is still squat.
  • Eklipze - Illyfue
    Eklipze - Illyfue Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I wish i could revert back to level 3. Sure i get 10x the Exp from Pray now, but 10x squat is still squat.
    Don't forget about Bloodstone IV from pray. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I liked the Lionheart scrolls too. I haven't gotten one since the new prayer. Also for me, the little praying animation bar goes up 20% then disappears, then you get the exp or whatever. Is it supposed to do that?
    And when do we get those getting-on-the-mount animations back, they were cool. Everyone forgot about them. Now we just have the opening-the-box animation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • tryst41
    tryst41 Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Both my main and my alt have around 5 each from prayer in the last week that have still to be used. I get nothing but lionhart scrolls from prayer, sometimes 2 scrolls with one prayer.

I begin to wonder if that's all you do get from prayer. My main is level 77 now and I have only once got a Gem Box somewhere back in my 30's and my alt is now 76 and has only once got Star Crystals somewhere around 40 or so.

Quite honestly, I am getting sick of seeing lionhart scrolls all the time. Most of the time, I just have to destroy them because I have far more than I need.
  • vaf
    vaf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    tryst41 wrote: »
    Quite honestly, I am getting sick of seeing lionhart scrolls all the time. Most of the time, I just have to destroy them because I have far more than I need.

You monster! D:

I'm not able to get through the week any more.
    Daily, I use (generally):
    1 Lionheart scroll for GT
    1 Lionheart scroll for pet Shrine of Light

With no scrolls from prayer I'm only getting 3 from Shylia Market, and 3 from the guild for the week.
    That gets me through 3 days... :(
  • Candeh - Nyos
    Candeh - Nyos Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I liked the Lionheart scrolls too. I haven't gotten one since the new prayer. Also for me, the little praying animation bar goes up 20% then disappears, then you get the exp or whatever. Is it supposed to do that?
    And when do we get those getting-on-the-mount animations back, they were cool. Everyone forgot about them. Now we just have the opening-the-box animation.

Same here, thought i was unlucky with getting em until i stumbled upon this thread xD ( I really need those lionheart scrolls for GT and HoA [Guild affairs] and i miss the mount animations! They were awesome D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xhybridx
    xhybridx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Ever since getting lvl 4 prayer skill, I haven't gotten a single lionheart scroll :mad:
    edited April 2012
    xhybridx wrote: »
    Ever since getting lvl 4 prayer skill, I haven't gotten a single lionheart scroll :mad:

Exactly, we lost a desired reward from upgrading Prayer... I know mentioning 'WoW' in here is typically negatively viewed, but is there anyway where we can chose to use a lesser version of the skill (ie using Pray 3 when i've already earned Pray 4) the way WoW allows? Well i know that answer is no, but maybe it should be implemented?
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Gimme my lionhearts back! :mad:

I need atleast 14 per week.. I refuse to pay for em >_<
    edited April 2012
    Gimme my lionhearts back! :mad:

I need atleast 14 per week.. I refuse to pay for em >_<

14 per week seems to be the magic number... and we cant get that many without prayer rewards :(
  • Optimushax - Eyrda
    Optimushax - Eyrda Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Loads of stuff going wrong lol they must have their hands full? but wait the maint for past few weeks hasnt fixed the problems reported lol
  • xhybridx
    xhybridx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Exactly, we lost a desired reward from upgrading Prayer... I know mentioning 'WoW' in here is typically negatively viewed, but is there anyway where we can chose to use a lesser version of the skill (ie using Pray 3 when i've already earned Pray 4) the way WoW allows? Well i know that answer is no, but maybe it should be implemented?

They should just allow lvl 4 prayer to give out lionheart scroll the same way lvl 3 prayer does. It just sucks not being able to get lionheart scrolls anymore as we need them for GT and/or SoL.
  • xshadowofthedayx
    xshadowofthedayx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So much for getting an 'upgrade' to Prayer 4 which resulted us in not being able to get Lionheart Scrolls anymore! Not only that, I'm guessing we can't get those lvl 3 gems and/or star crystals too now (with Prayer 4)? So only life serum and mana serum for Prayer 4?
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So much for getting an 'upgrade' to Prayer 4 which resulted us in not being able to get Lionheart Scrolls anymore! Not only that, I'm guessing we can't get those lvl 3 gems and/or star crystals too now (with Prayer 4)? So only life serum and mana serum for Prayer 4?

lvl IV gems.