More rift complaints, good times!

FreakyPrie - Nyos
FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
So yeah, it's me again, going on about the new rift. Great huh?

Is it just me, or is the divinity we're supposed to get completely screwed up?

We attacked a 3* territory this week, from our 1* and according to the system we should've gotten 12k divinity. We got a whopping 4k + 50 div for the 50g bid.

Other Hydrus guild attacked a 2* and defended their own 3* and they got 2.5k for the first fight and 2k for the second fight. While the system stated 7k on both fights. Other 2 hydrus guild succesfully attacked a 3* and got 2.4k divinity from it.

So how exactly does this divinity work?! I know there's a 20% reduction if you won a battle last week, but going from 12k to 4k is 1/3 of the supposed amount. Wth happened there?

(Not to mention system doesn't seem to give a damn about the territories you actually hold :rolleyes:)
Post edited by FreakyPrie - Nyos on

Comments

• Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=339941&page=2

see if that thread helps at all. They have still not answered as to why some guilds are getting half divinity where others are getting 20%.

and from the wording its not 20% reduction its reduced to 20% which is what I don't get why some are getting reduced to 20% but others are not.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited April 2012
    That thread near the end seems to have the same problem as we did this week. A 7k fight giving whopping 1405 divinity.

Like I said, I do know about the 20% reduction. But our reduction was by 66.7%, that's quite a large difference.

So either the system calculates the divinity completely wrong (the one shown on the battlefield screen) or there are tons of hidden multipliers the devs don't even know about, as the only thing I've seen so far is the 20% reduction from winning in the previous week.

So a dev explaining the entire divinity calculation, instead of just what we can read ourselves on the rule screen, would be highly appreciated.
  • IvoryFeath - Lionheart
    IvoryFeath - Lionheart Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I agree. We won our 3* this week and got less than 900 divinity. For winning a 3* you should get 4k per the Rift interface. wtf is going on?

2012-04-2204-27-15.jpg
  • omegavladd
    omegavladd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That thread near the end seems to have the same problem as we did this week. A 7k fight giving whopping 1405 divinity.

Like I said, I do know about the 20% reduction. But our reduction was by 66.7%, that's quite a large difference.

So either the system calculates the divinity completely wrong (the one shown on the battlefield screen) or there are tons of hidden multipliers the devs don't even know about, as the only thing I've seen so far is the 20% reduction from winning in the previous week.

So a dev explaining the entire divinity calculation, instead of just what we can read ourselves on the rule screen, would be highly appreciated.

yeah I know I put a ticket in about it and got a typical copy pasted response saying that it was being forwarded on and that I wouldn't receive any information about it from there... I absolutely Love PWE's epic fairness with the new TW system... its so great... makes me not even want to play anymore... Definitely stopped letting the wife spend on the game because of it.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited April 2012
    Bump.

*Remembers exo twilight thread* ....

Nvm, I give up. *sigh*
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Rankings.gif

Who has two thumbs and has a guild full of people who want an explanation? THIS GUY!
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • Faust - Eyrda
    Faust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Rankings.gif

Who has two thumbs and has a guild full of people who want an explanation? THIS GUY!

i'd love the OLD IR back. y'know the one where my guild could get bids.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]