Basic Skill Crystal

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Currently my pet can only hold two attack skills. It already has two attack skills, both of which I'm quite fond of and don't wish to lose. If I want to unlock a third slot for another pet attack skill, can I do that by first locking the two spells it has now with basic skill crystals, and then sacrifice cheap blue skills to the Great God of Goldsinks? Or must I have at least one skill unlocked to try unlocking the third slot?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."

Comments

• IaiStrike - Eyrda
    IaiStrike - Eyrda Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well you can only lock one skill in either bar so it's moot. Lock your favorite one and go for it.
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well you can only lock one skill in either bar so it's moot. Lock your favorite one and go for it.

DAMMIT. k thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."