fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And what to do after battle, not gettin rewards
  • kye8
    kye8 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Whats the point of it if we cant kill people to defend our relics? =_=

+1

Looks like a fail event on PvE thus far... Why can't we attack people? :confused::(
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    fthawe wrote: »
    And what to do after battle, not gettin rewards

Im getting exp.. 38,7mil at lvl79. Need to be at your guild statue to recieve it though.
  • XPraks - Eyrda
    XPraks - Eyrda Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Carebears:D

Joking>.<

...or not?
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    CN servers are all PvP so you can't expect them to modify this because we aren't even supposed to have PvE servers to begin with.
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Really sux to be on a pve server. Astral Shine in my opinion is probably the best event we have right now in terms of pure enjoyment. Only way it gets bad is if the OP teams decide to raid your base but usually they like to go after the other OP guilds for bragging rights. It's more fun than territory wars because you don't have to worry about spending half the time on a friggin snail transport cart and stealing from other bases like a ninja troll is priceless :D
  • toofastbb
    toofastbb Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How to launch Astral shine plz ?

On FR Server, guild event manager can launch only Exorcism.

Thanks for help
    My youtube : youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • XPraks - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    toofastbb wrote: »
    How to launch Astral shine plz ?

On FR Server, guild event manager can launch only Exorcism.

Thanks for help

A new NPC will spawn near the your guild Statue half an hour before the event starts so at 14:30. At 15:00 he will have a quest for everyone to gather 15 meteorites and 30 light something (that's for after the event finishes, guild leader can start something similar to a campfire there where you can get exp up to 30 times).
  • Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    A new NPC will spawn near the your guild Statue half an hour before the event starts so at 14:30. At 15:00 he will have a quest for everyone to gather 15 meteorites and 30 light something (that's for after the event finishes, guild leader can start something similar to a campfire there where you can get exp up to 30 times).

I never had to start it. It started on its own after 30mins (15mins collection 15mins turning in). Did I miss something or was the light what you were talking about? o.o
    edited April 2012
    Its probably not storm era yet on the french server since its so underpopulated.
  • XPraks - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    I never had to start it. It started on its own after 30mins (15mins collection 15mins turning in). Did I miss something or was the light what you were talking about? o.o

The light thing is like a mini campfire, every 5 seconds you get exp. You can get exp up to 30 times, then the quest is completed. It can be started by your guild leader during the turning in time. If your leader didn't turn it on, well that's why you never saw it.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The light thing is like a mini campfire, every 5 seconds you get exp. You can get exp up to 30 times, then the quest is completed. It can be started by your guild leader during the turning in time. If your leader didn't turn it on, well that's why you never saw it.
    I didn't start anything just fyi it starts automatically.
  • XPraks - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Oh my bad then, thought it was the leader that started it because as soon as I saw her going near the NPC it started>.<
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Brief Guide:

1st part, take quest from NPC near your guild statue, then you have 15 min to get meteorites from other guild bases. There's a selection of guilds who will have meteorites dropped on their bases though, not all, and they're mentioned in system chat. During this part entrance fee to those guilds is free, and you auto flag entering those guild bases.

2nd part starts after 15 min, you go back to your base and right click those meteorites near your guild statue. This lasts 15 min as well (sigh... too long imo)

3rd part a light spawns at your guild statue, stay near it to receive good exp for 5 minutes (like campfire)

That's pretty much it, I wish the PvP part would last longer though :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I didn't start anything just fyi it starts automatically.

yeah ours started auto and i never saw a quest from that npc to start is so i was a bit confused lol
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Brief Guide:

you auto flag entering those guild bases.

I was impressed with this part. A few of us thought we would have to go red defending, which would be easily exploited. I also agree it did not last long enough. It was fun for the 15 mins it lasted though.
    edited April 2012
    So... any GM wanna answer if this event will ever get fixed on pve servers? Right now its pretty much pick up the quest and go afk at your guild statue..
    edited April 2012
    so... Any Gm Wanna Answer If This Event Will Ever Get Fixed On Pve Servers? Right Now Its Pretty Much Pick Up The Quest And Go Afk At Your Guild Statue..

Bump!
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So... any GM wanna answer if this event will ever get fixed on pve servers? Right now its pretty much pick up the quest and go afk at your guild statue..

Doubt it like we cant have a free pvp on training area where blood beast spawn
  • dancer6
    dancer6 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    One you get the quest 30 minutes before it starts wants it sarts how do you go to other bases and get there metiorites?
  • k2iputsi
    k2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    why you need to "protect" anything in your base
    not like it would make any difference

you collect from other base, deliver in your own, and wait for light to give exp
    at lv80 its about 80-100 mil exp for 5 minute work

+20 dedication for freaking 5 minute work

and you still find reasons to **** about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dancer6 wrote: »
    One you get the quest 30 minutes before it starts wants it sarts how do you go to other bases and get there metiorites?

You leave your base, fly to another base, and enter. You bypass any entrance fees there may be. Then Fly to the lower level of the base and click on the Meteorites. They sparkle so you'll know what to click on when you are there. They take awhile to respawn. Make sure you have a lot of inventory space, like 10+ slots, because they do not stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • dancer6
    dancer6 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013

how do you fly to another base is what i am asking because i leave base and go to freedom harbor but dont know how to get to other bases
    how do you fly to another base is what i am asking because i leave base and go to freedom harbor but dont know how to get to other bases

everytime i leave base i got to freedom harbor but i dont know how to fly to other bases so how do i do that
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    everytime i leave base i got to freedom harbor but i dont know how to fly to other bases so how do i do that

Exit freedom harbor onto the kalaries map. Press M. Fly to one of the gold house shaped things on map. If you hover over them on map it shows you which guilds are located in that base area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You don't go to freedom harbor, you go to your guild trackstone. Then you click the trackstone, choose a base, and hit enter.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Destrucio - Illyfue
    Destrucio - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The point is to make fun with your guild mates in same quest.
    Before saying something READ FORUM and you will be heared:cool:
    Bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for answering my 1year old question.. =_=
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think that this needs "fixing" on a PvE server. That's kinda the whole point of a non PvP server.

Astral Shine on a PvE server just becomes a team based things where everyone spreads out and grabs relics, and head back to the statue to reap the rewards of the teamwork.

Seems to work fine on PvE servers the way it is. If you want PvP, go play on a PvP server. A large majority on people on PvE servers are there because they don't like PvP, so why try to make a PvE server into a PvP server. You'll just push away all the people who enjoyed it for what it is, non-PvP. If you want to do PvP, go to a PvP server.
  • Dracoa - Storm Legion
    Dracoa - Storm Legion Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You mean other than unimportant stuff like XP, up to 20 Dedi, and benefits for your guild? Absolutely nothing. You want to kill people, go to a PvP server. You knew what you were signing up for when you joined a PvE server so stop complaining.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think I'm going to close this thread now. People are responding to a year old post. Derp.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.