Runes

Ghundam - Eyrda
Ghundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
So now that I am on strike from cash shop it cost 20 gold to get markman runes in game (player set cost so not blaming FW staff).

My question is that after making 5 lvl 3 mm runes (which means I have bought 5 marksman runemakers), when I go to combine them (all same level and colour) to make a level 4, do I need another mm rune maker to ensure that it remains a mm rune?

Soon will be able to make a lvl 4 and open a level 4 slot so I would appreciate some feedback please.

On another note I find it very very sad on the devlopers and FW staff part that combining 5 lvl 2 runes and using a cash shop item (regardless of if bought cash or ingame with gold) will almost at a 50% rate give you only 3 dyos points. Are you kidding me? Are you guys serious? It basically becomes a situation where to ascend your dyos/nyos points tree you have to spend real cash or generate lots of in game gold! I can understand working hard for your skills but cash? Really? Thats low.

I may be alone on this but that is low! These items are not cheap regardless of how you come by them. It hurts as a class (mm) that has suffered for so long as the butt end of all other classes and that the "fixes" to our problems e.g. extreme sniping will require a whopping 90 dyos points to become useable. Instead of fixing our skills we have to cash shop or farm gold in game to finally get a useable extreme sniping!

I am very very dissapointed in the way all of this has gone down and has been done. I dont want/need free but for the love of all that is descent I want FAIR!

Oh oh oh after finally getting 10 dyos points I have dyos ACCURACY ........GUIDANCE!!!! Seriously! reduced cast time on a buff!!!!! For real. Seriously? Wait yes a skill that get 0 benefits from dyos points or the 3 main dyaos modifying skills! Really? R e a l l y ?
Post edited by Ghundam - Eyrda on

Comments

• XPraks - Eyrda
    XPraks - Eyrda Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So now that I am on strike from cash shop it cost 20 gold to get markman runes in game (player set cost so not blaming FW staff).

My question is that after making 5 lvl 3 mm runes (which means I have bought 5 marksman runemakers), when I go to combine them (all same level and colour) to make a level 4, do I need another mm rune maker to ensure that it remains a mm rune?

Soon will be able to make a lvl 4 and open a level 4 slot so I would appreciate some feedback please.

On another note I find it very very sad on the devlopers and FW staff part that combining 5 lvl 2 runes and using a cash shop item (regardless of if bought cash or ingame with gold) will almost at a 50% rate give you only 3 dyos points. Are you kidding me? Are you guys serious? It basically becomes a situation where to ascend your dyos/nyos points tree you have to spend real cash or generate lots of in game gold! I can understand working hard for your skills but cash? Really? Thats low.

I may be alone on this but that is low! These items are not cheap regardless of how you come by them. It hurts as a class (mm) that has suffered for so long as the butt end of all other classes and that the "fixes" to our problems e.g. extreme sniping will require a whopping 90 dyos points to become useable. Instead of fixing our skills we have to cash shop or farm gold in game to finally get a useable extreme sniping!

I am very very dissapointed in the way all of this has gone down and has been done. I dont want/need free but for the love of all that is descent I want FAIR!

You don't just need a runemaker, you need 3 of them. So yeah it sucks, 60G for the runemakers plus the cost of 5 lvl3 runes. :(
  • Ghundam - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Are they mad? 3 mm rune makers to make sure my lvl 4 made from already buying 5 runmakers remains a mm rune and it may only give 4 dyos points?

Plllllllease tell me this is a joke!

No this has gone too too far! Are you for real? I need 3 .......rune makers to get it to lvl 4?
  • XPraks - Eyrda
    XPraks - Eyrda Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Are they mad? 3 mm rune makers to make sure my lvl 4 made from already buying 5 runmakers remains a mm rune and it may only give 4 dyos points?

Plllllllease tell me this is a joke!

No this has gone too too far! Are you for real? I need 3 .......rune makers to get it to lvl 4?

Ohhhh yeah. Happy spending from FW's cash shop department:D
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You seem mad. Would you like us to care? Trade runes and you wont have to pay anything but the combine fee :rolleyes:
  • Ghundam - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    You seem mad. Would you like us to care? Trade runes and you wont have to pay anything but the combine fee :rolleyes:

I am not talking about the runes. We are all trading. No one is paying for runes unless the desperate. I am talking about rune makers. Rune maker do not drop in game (to the best of my knowledge) hence it is a cash shop only item. Therefore to use the new dyos/nyos system you have to cash shop or make enough gold to buy it from cash shoppers.

I do not need you to care because I am not talking to or about you! I am addressing a concern that I have. I see it as a problem to me.

Anyway I got confirmation in game, so to get marksman lvl 4 I need 3 rune makers. Well done FW. Dyos/Nyos FTW. Well well done. You guys are genius.
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL! OMG LOL! Remembe when I PMed you after you world chatted for a marksman runemaker charm, and I told you that you would regret it? Remember? Remember that? Please tell me that you remember that. LOL!

Also, runemaker charms are really only for bound runes. Just trade for unbound runes of your class type, avoiding the charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • Ghundam - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    LOL! OMG LOL! Remembe when I PMed you after you world chatted for a marksman runemaker charm, and I told you that you would regret it? Remember? Remember that? Please tell me that you remember that. LOL!

Also, runemaker charms are really only for bound runes. Just trade for unbound runes of your class type, avoiding the charms.

Yeah I remember but here are a few things to note:

Not a lot of mms my level so trading isnt exactly booming. I need runes with +5 natures or higher. No one is trading those! So I am forced to make my own!

Anyway clearly u guys have this covered an I am the only one who sees this as an issue so I'm out.
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Anyway clearly u guys have this covered an I am the only one who sees this as an issue so I'm out.

You're leaving the game? Hoooooray!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

• Unbrokenable - Lionheart
    Unbrokenable - Lionheart Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Why not think about it this way:

You can make runes without the runemaker which will be a random class. With a relatively low MM population, the pool of "random' MM runes will be relatively high compared to other classes. If you have enough patience eventually there'll be enough MM runes for you to use.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Not a lot of mms my level so trading isnt exactly booming. I need runes with +5 natures or higher. No one is trading those! So I am forced to make my own!
    You're not too bright at economy are you?

Make random class runes. Trade the ones non-MM for MM from people who got stupid MM and don't need aka everyone. You said it "not a lot of MMs" that's a good thing for you geez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    You're not too bring at economy are you?

Yeah! NOOBS! Always complaining when all they gotta do is bring economy. Don't they know PW doesn't have one? You gotta bring your own economy. It's called CSing. Bring your real life money to the game and you'll win everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aishleen - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    What has that to do with what I said?

On topic of CSers, I actually love it when ppl CS, makes the game and economy going and I'm serious because stuff becomes cheaper, like mercury stats, making me way more rich too.

Yes they get a big shortcut to uber stuff and money, but they also help YOU or anyone else making money. When YOU have it better how can you complain about them? Unless you just QQ because of jealousy because they still have it better than you obviously.

Yes in PvP they can "ruin" your stuff but we're talking about runes and farming here, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    What has that to do with what I said?

On topic of CSers, I actually love it when ppl CS, makes the game and economy going and I'm serious because stuff becomes cheaper, like mercury stats, making me way more rich too.

Yes they get a big shortcut to uber stuff and money, but they also help YOU or anyone else making money. When YOU have it better how can you complain about them? Unless you just QQ because of jealousy because they still have it better than you obviously.

Yes in PvP they can "ruin" your stuff but we're talking about runes and farming here, no?

LOL WOW. Did you even try to read what I quoted? Way to rant about absolutely nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aishleen - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    I read but I'm not sure I understand what you meant, sorry not an English native speaker >.>

EDIT: nvm you meant my typo lol damn you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • creepyguy
    creepyguy Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I read but I'm not sure I understand what you meant, sorry not an English native speaker >.>

EDIT: nvm you meant my typo lol damn you :D

Not all the CS'ing results in that with the economy. You can buy gems, star crystals and fusion agents straight from the shop and it won't have any impact to you economic-wise. So they just got a lot stronger and you didn't get anything from it.