Void Recipes in the Auction House

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Bug Reports
I can't seem to find the recipes for Void Glow, Void Dance, or Void Blade in the Auction House. When I type void in the seach bar, I do not see an option for the recipes in the drop down menu. I tried copying that recipe symbol, pasting it in the search bar, and going through the drop down list, but I didn't see it. I looked in the recipe section. This was all before the Nightfall Patch.

Now I would like a Void Blade recipe, but still cannot find it in the Auction House. I understand there may not be anyone selling it right now, but I can't even find the listing.
Post edited by PEZ - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."

Comments

• PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    This never got answered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

• Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    AFAIK they are unauctionable when I tried to sell one it gave "this item is not auctionable" error. Not sure how you found them for sale in the AH unless they fixed it with Nightfall but forgot to put them in search filters.
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Maybe I'm remembering that part wrong, I'll take it out. But still, there's tons of items that can't be auctioned, or items that don't even exist, that have their name in the AH when you search for them, like First Aid Potion Lv10. If these recipes have working item IDs, then they should be listed, regardless of whether or not they can be auctioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]