test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server with the players that have the highest ego?

Lestat - EyrdaLestat - Eyrda Posts: 523 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Server Symposium
i vote Eyrda.
the way some people act here you'd think it was high school.
Post edited by Lestat - Eyrda on
I did not paint the red door black, i commanded it thus. and so it was. open the door, for fear is where you go to learn.

Comments

• Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i vote Eyrda.

From my completely un-biased *cough* opinion....i'd go with eyrda as well. Swear players here got e-peens the size of stonemen :rolleyes:
  • AstridGirl - EyrdaAstridGirl - Eyrda Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    from My Completely Un-biased *cough* Opinion....i'd Go With Eyrda As Well. Swear Players Here Got E-peens The Size Of Stonemen :rolleyes:

+1 :d
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    From my completely un-biased *cough* opinion....i'd go with eyrda as well. Swear players here got e-peens the size of stonemen :rolleyes:

i resent that:mad: but definitely Eyrda:cool:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PEEVEEEPEEE Server are EEEGEEEEGOOOo Server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missunfairmissunfair Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    on Lionheart even the people with lv100 mastery and resistances and lv3 wings don't have an enormous ego ^_^
  • Cassiondra - Storm LegionCassiondra - Storm Legion Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Storm gets pretty bad some days too. Like people thinking they're uber badass for beating... a lv 45. When they're somewhere in the 70s I might add.

That's why I play a priest, very hard to beat for most classes :) Bubble mode and go! (unless of course you know how to properly beat them. lol.)
    Aiuya - Storm Legion - 80 Human Divine Dyos Priestess / Glacial Nyos Dual Spec - Allegiance <3
    Celleiste - Storm Legion - 80 Kindred Dark Nyos Vampire / Blood Dual Spec
    edited April 2012
    Eyrda... just watch the WC 1 day and you will question our integrity and our mostly our sanity:D:D:D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sylwerdragon77sylwerdragon77 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Storm gets pretty bad some days too. Like people thinking they're uber badass for beating... a lv 45. When they're somewhere in the 70s I might add.

That's why I play a priest, very hard to beat for most classes :) Bubble mode and go! (unless of course you know how to properly beat them. lol.)

Hi from bard :) you are unbeatable when you have MP....it will take time but at the end...YOU WILL Die :):):)
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hi from bard :) you are unbeatable when you have MP....it will take time but at the end...YOU WILL Die :):):)
    It's called mp potions.
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Eyrda... just watch the WC 1 day and you will question our integrity and our mostly our sanity:D:D:D

funny thing is, this server best fits the mentality of the human race in general.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meqima - LionheartMeqima - Lionheart Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nobody has a ego, we are all shameless world chat **** that play female characters and complain that we can't do the perfume quest because Perfect World hates dykes.
    Everything that I say is either spam, meaningless, or spam. You've been warned.
    edited April 2012
    Nobody has a ego, we are all shameless world chat **** that play female characters and complain that we can't do the perfume quest because Perfect World hates dykes.

i think two grand theorists of psychology would disagree with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    funny thing is, this server best fits the mentality of the human race in general.

cant argue with genius :rolleyes:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evilskye - IllyfueEvilskye - Illyfue Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That is why I don't like to play in pvp servers because they are full of f..tards who think they're the most coolest ever for pking (another?) noob without a reason.

If you beat them you're obviously botting. if they beat you, you're a total noob <-- this is what like most of the players are in pvp servers on any game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shut up and take my money!!! >:[
  • Yondera - EyrdaYondera - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Eryda, hands down. But I like it so I stay there. The point is not that they have the most inflated egos, it's whether you enjoy those egos or not.
    That is why I don't like to play in pvp servers because they are full of f..tards who think they're the most coolest ever for pking (another?) noob without a reason.

If you beat them you're obviously botting. if they beat you, you're a total noob <-- this is what like most of the players are in pvp servers on any game.

There are plenty of people who aren't like that, but they don't shout as loud. It's a question of immaturity, not that it's a PvP server.
    I'm not a overly serious person. Most of what I say is just to entertain myself.
    But don't assume that I don't mean something when I say it.
    Keep your chin up, soldier.

Yondera, Bloodlust Warrior, East Eryda
  • Sweettiee - EyrdaSweettiee - Eyrda Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    >implying pvp servers are full of players that thinks like "MWAHAHAH TODAY I SHALL KILL A NOOB AND WATCH HIS DISGRACE HE WILL NEVER DARE TO LEAVE FROM SAFEZONE AGAIN"
    >>>>>implying people bother using bot in fw
  • Hitoriki - EyrdaHitoriki - Eyrda Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    >implying pvp servers are full of players that thinks like "MWAHAHAH TODAY I SHALL KILL A NOOB AND WATCH HIS DISGRACE HE WILL NEVER DARE TO LEAVE FROM SAFEZONE AGAIN"
    >>>>>implying people bother using bot in fw

*cough*GodlyBot*cough*
    The reason I stay on Eyrda? Fun, fun times. Much more amusing then carebear servers with non-inflated egos. E-peen fertilizer sells for good prices here! :D
    Xiryn: Human Fire Mage
    Hitoriki: Elf Light Bard
    Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
    edited April 2012
    summary : Eyrda -FTW and F you to (pardon language)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012

lolwut. i love the pve player's interpretation of pvp servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMulch - NyosIiMulch - Nyos Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    in my server people have a big ego just because they won a fight >.>
    <
    GMS IM NOT LEVEL 35 ANYMORE!!!!
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    *cough*GodlyBot*cough*
    The reason I stay on Eyrda? Fun, fun times. Much more amusing then carebear servers with non-inflated egos. E-peen fertilizer sells for good prices here! :D

Carebears.
    EGO.
    edited April 2012
    fthawe wrote: »
    Carebears.
    EGO.

point proven ty Eyrda-FTW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • longshank559longshank559 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i vote Eyrda.

+1

lol @ that, but in the high school I went to, usually the people who're outspoken such as wc trollers in here would get knocked the **** out. :P
    edited April 2012
    +1

lol @ that, but in the high school I went to, usually the people who're outspoken such as wc trollers in here would get knocked the **** out. :P

now we just hunt them down and kill(pk) them :cool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solearain - LionheartSolearain - Lionheart Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    missunfair wrote: »
    on Lionheart even the people with lv100 mastery and resistances and lv3 wings don't have an enormous ego ^_^

Speak for yourself. Solearain has an E-peen that goes for miles. Solearain thinks hes the most OP war on lionheart. And Solearain would have to agree with Solearain that he is the most OP war on lionheart.

LOL J/K >_<
  • ragimaigoragimaigo Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lionhearth, person with most ego K?A?L?ON he has twin ego as huge as the largest mountain in the whole world thats all :p
  • Solearain - LionheartSolearain - Lionheart Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ragimaigo wrote: »
    Lionhearth, person with most ego K?A?L?ON he has twin ego as huge as the largest mountain in the whole world thats all :p

The original ones yes. But this is a different guy playing him now
  • Khaladon - LionheartKhaladon - Lionheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012

O___o
  • bluebonicbluebonic Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ragimaigo wrote: »

would have to agree with ragi. both of the aforementioned wars split personalities have similar ego levels.
  • KageSenko - LionheartKageSenko - Lionheart Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Forever_Sin had a huge ego, saying stuff like "your god has arrived" , but than he gets schooled and quits :/.
    KageSenko - Lv90 Eva Burst MM
    Proud Guild Leader of Avatar Guild on Lionheart.