Sanguine Infusion bug

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Bug Reports
The Shylia market gift item Sanguine Infusion does not recover health and mana from defeated enemies, if those enemies are killed using a protector's retaliation aura. I solo grind a lot with retaliation aura, and I'm missing a lot of regeneration from this.

Here's me getting the regeneration using skills.
1zco1zb.png

Here's me not getting the regeneration using the aura. The mob got knocked off screen for some reason, sorry it's not visible.
2w1xmx3.png

As you can see, a fix would be most beneficial
3013n6g.png

Edit: It also doesn't work on mobs killed with soulforce but that may be intended.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."

Comments

• PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oh, and I completely forgot that retaliation aura damage has a chinese symbol. I think it looks cool, but it might bother other players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."