Another rune question

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I was told by someone that the energy of a rune (2,3,4,5,6,7) is determined by it's level and whether or not the skill bonus matches the tree for which the color corresponds. For example, marble is blue and diamond is red, so a red rune giving a diamond talent bonus should have 4 energy. But it doesn't.

Can anyone clarify how the energy of a rune is determined?

20p6gdk.png
Post edited by PEZ - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."

Comments

• Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue
    Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I was told by someone that the energy of a rune (2,3,4,5,6,7) is determined by it's level and whether or not the skill bonus matches the tree for which the color corresponds. For example, marble is blue and diamond is red, so a red rune giving a diamond talent bonus should have 4 energy. But it doesn't.

Can anyone clarify how the energy of a rune is determined?

20p6gdk.png

energy is based on sufixes ...

chaos->stable>forgotname->forgotname->Charged

The Higher the rune lvl , the higher the max energy on the rune will be(for ex. Charged lvl5 rune can have up to 10 energy , but thats a guess , whyle chaos Rune lvl 5 would stop at 6 energy, same a guess.. im not at hhome right now so i can.t confirm it)
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    1. I was under the impression that the suffix was based on the energy.

2. This still doesn't explain how to get more energy from a rune

3. Why did you quote the picture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

• Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue
    edited April 2012
    cause im a nab poster =)

you can use normal combine at to upg energy quality on runes.

for ex put 2 chaos runes and get 1 stable
  • Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue
    edited April 2012
    cause im a nab poster =)

you can use normal combine at npc to upg energy quality on runes.

for ex put 2 chaos runes and get 1 stable

quoted myself cause ie doesnt let me edit... forgot to mention npc
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    So if I continue to normal combine over and over, I can get a level 3 rune with like 5 energy? Which is of course better than advanced combination which tends to result in turning 5 level 2 rune2 (3 energy) into a level 3 rune (3 energy)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue
    edited April 2012
    yes but im not sure you will get to keep your rune skill. didnt test it yet cause rune prices are still a bit to high for me and currently im tring to sell them and keep only wats good for me :P
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    I just did it and i didn't get one with 4 energy. I hate you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue
    edited April 2012
    also from what ive been told and prolly its true if you combine 5 runes chaos lvl 3 ... the resulted rune will be chaos lvl 4 ... and if you do 5 charged lvl 3 you will prolly get charged lvl 4
  • Jedy_HaKer - Illyfue
    edited April 2012
    I just did it and i didn't get one with 4 energy. I hate you.

O.o first time i hear that. i personally upgraded 2 chaos runes lvl 3 into 1 of higher grade 2 times by now. notice if anything else changed? and what runes did you use? 2 of same color ? cause the result can be random if not same color?
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Well i just wasted over a diamond on this ****. Have fun playing this **** update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Rune prefix = 100% random, with Chaos being most common apparently

Rune chroma per level = 2, 3, 3, 4, 5 for level 1 2 3 4 and 5

Chaos prefix = +0 chroma
    Stable prefix = +1 chroma
    Congealed = +2
    Charged = +3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]