What is an advanced rune Lv2?

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
zx0nn.png

Says level 2 runes can have talent bonuses like level 3 runes. How?

Also, can anyone elaborate on the text in the red on the bottom? I keep hearing different things about it.
Post edited by PEZ - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."

Comments

• Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I haven't seen an Advanced Rune yet, apparently they're better than these common runes and you only have 4 slots at the bottom of your tree, for advanced runes.

And the last red paragraph means that, if you have a rune with an active skill +1, it won't work if the skill is unlearned by your normal talent tree. Active skills = level 30, 55 and 75 (useable ones). So for example, sins still need to go dark hybrid because even if you get a rune with Swift Evasion +1, it won't work if you don't have it at least 1/4 yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    OK, so passives only. And I was thinking an advanced level 2 rune was somehow related to a common level 2 rune. I hope it's not something stupid like 5 level 5 runes makes a level 1 advanced rune.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2012
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It basically says you can get an adv rune for participating in Rift. Leaders get extra for praying at some well?
  • Lapisdurus - Dyos
    Lapisdurus - Dyos Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Not sure if "purple rune" means advanced, but there is a CORE achievement "Rune Master: Forge a purple rune through the rune forging system" worth 50 pts. So maybe you can craft them.
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Not sure if "purple rune" means advanced, but there is a CORE achievement "Rune Master: Forge a purple rune through the rune forging system" worth 50 pts. So maybe you can craft them.

Loki sad we couldn't craft them:(