Attributes

SpyduhPig - Lionheart
SpyduhPig - Lionheart Posts: 103 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Beginner's Guide
Is there a small guide or can someone list what each Attribute means and how it effects you in examples. I have a lowbie guildie asking me (who has never played a game like this before), and I dont know how to explain it.
Post edited by SpyduhPig - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Sesshou - Eyrda
    Sesshou - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Is there a small guide or can someone list what each Attribute means and how it effects you in examples. I have a lowbie guildie asking me (who has never played a game like this before), and I dont know how to explain it.

Attributes from??? Explain better and i will most likely be able to answer.
  • SpyduhPig - Lionheart
    edited April 2012
    Character page after you hit "C". Health, Mana, Attack, etc etc etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sesshou - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Character page after you hit "C". Health, Mana, Attack, etc etc etc.

o.O isnt that kinda obvious? hp gives hp mana gives mana, attack boosts dmg output...lol
  • SpyduhPig - Lionheart
    edited April 2012
    Not for someone who's never played a computer game before... I had to tell him what "hp" meant. Thanks for all the help though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sesshou - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Not for someone who's never played a computer game before... I had to tell him what "hp" meant. Thanks for all the help though...

Guess i can do it more detailed then.

HP - Health Points, the amount of health you got, when health is 0 you're dead.

MP - Mana Points, mana is required to use skills, the cost varies depending on skills.

Attack - Attack determines the amount of damage you do, read skillinfo for how they affect different skills.

Defence - The more defence you have the less damage you take, affects mostly PvE since in PvP you have resistances and masteries that plays the main part.

Accuracy - Decides how often you will hit your target, the more evasion target got the less you will be able to hit with low accuracy.

Evasion - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^read that.

Crit chance - How high chance you have of landing a crit.

Crit Dodge - How high chance you have of evading a crit.

Crit damage - How much the damage you does is increased upon a crit.

Crit defence - How much the damage you take from a crit is decreased.

Was that it?
  • SpyduhPig - Lionheart
    edited April 2012
    Thank you. I had to go to work after I wrote that last post so I just sent him the link to this thread. He says thanks too. The crit ones were the ones he didn't understand the most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]