Can't do run boy run?

FreakyPrie - Nyos
FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Bug Reports
So, on my main (lv 80 priest) I can't do the run boy run quest. Dan simply has no quest for me, tried with a lv 62 vamp, and it worked just fine. Any reason for this?
Post edited by FreakyPrie - Nyos on

Comments

• greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There's a maximum amount of the "Nightfall Daily Quests" you're allowed to do per day (Run Boy Run is one of that type). Open your System Menu (F12) and look for the amount next to the "Nightfall Daily Quests:" to see how many you have left. If that number is more than 0, try again; if it still doesn't work, reply and we'll look into it.
  • Orissa - Illyfue
    Orissa - Illyfue Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    20120329225053.png

20120329225227.png
  • greyjoykraken
    edited March 2012
    That's not the menu I asked to see. Press F12, and see the number next to Nightfall Daily Quests
  • Orissa - Illyfue
    Orissa - Illyfue Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So, there's a total limit for quests in this area, not for each of them separately? Kinda crappy
  • falakat
    falakat Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    There's a maximum amount of the "Nightfall Daily Quests" you're allowed to do per day (Run Boy Run is one of that type). Open your System Menu (F12) and look for the amount next to the "Nightfall Daily Quests:" to see how many you have left. If that number is more than 0, try again; if it still doesn't work, reply and we'll look into it.

you are wrong...

i play game every day from expansion and on some days i am able to take only Kalan's quest, but not Dan's or Azreal's ... on other days im able to do two or three of them. Sometimes it even happens that Dan's quest activates after you deliver Kalan's

On Flying daily quests the storm thingie can be done every day while baloon catching can not be done every day.

so you have BUGs with new dailies released in Nightfall expansion.
  • greyjoykraken
    edited April 2012
    Both Nightfall Daily Quests and Daily Flying Quests have a limit to how many can be done per day. You get one per day, and they stack up to 7 for each day you do not complete them. The quests can also only be done once per day, so even if you have 7 Flying Quests available, you will only be able to perform each quest once per day. If you are able to do more than the limit, then yes that is a bug, and we'll get it fixed at some point. The issue the OP had was that he was unable to do more than the limit, that is NOT a bug.
This discussion has been closed.