Since the patch...

Aesica - Storm Legion
Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
...it seems like the game stops rendering graphics when it's running in the background. Is this happening for anyone else, or am I just experiencing some isolated bug?
Post edited by Aesica - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
http://www.aesica.net/fw

Comments

• Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's always been the case with me. :eek:
  • avatharian
    avatharian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Press f12 > Gameplay > Lowest Slider in Graphics Settings: Non-Focus. Set that to maximum.
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ^ Awesome thanks, that did it. I guess it's a coincidence then, since I tweaked down a bunch of graphic settings last night (before maintenance) because I got tired of this game being somewhat laggy when I also had wow, photoshop, flashdevelop, and firefox all running together with this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    avatharian wrote: »
    Press f12 > Gameplay > Lowest Slider in Graphics Settings: Non-Focus. Set that to maximum.

WOW. I've been wondering what that was for like a year. And I wondered why sometimes I could multiclient and see both screens rendering, while othertimes only the active screen would render. You deserve a medal, sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."