AS

Rhugiga - Storm Legion
Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Mage Discussion
i havnt really heard much about the stat requirements for Aeon Spire. What do you higher lvls who have been in the instance think that min requirements for a mage should be for the instance?
Post edited by Rhugiga - Storm Legion on
<"Its not a success unless someone fails">
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• DoggyLeg - Storm Legion
    DoggyLeg - Storm Legion Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    At least 14k hp and around 70 mana pots I guess. Hard mode, not sure but 22k hp isnt enough for there.
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so no hp requirements like FP had with the high hitting AOE?
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyLeg - Storm Legion
    DoggyLeg - Storm Legion Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well you could have 30k hp in AS but if you don't know what you're doing it could very well fall to 0 in literally no time flat. I'm not kidding you there are some 1hit moves in that dungeon especially the tree boss. It mostly requires you to be on your toes and react to the bosses more than having great gear but you really should have at least 14k hp passive as any class besides the tank before considering going in there.
  • frostychilde
    frostychilde Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, for normal mode AS it seems to be more about knowing what you're doing as an aoe then how much HP you have. I went through with about 13k hp unbuffed (as a fire mage) with my guildies. It was my first run, and I was the only aoe on the spider boss. Let's just say that wasn't fun. Take another aoe with you for your first couple runs before you even think about trying to solo it.
    P.S: kill those spiders as fast as possible :P