bugged core connect achievements??

CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Ok, Im 110% sure Ive completed these, but they doesnt show as completed.. :confused: theres more too, but these are just examples. Is this only me or is anyone else having this problem?

assda.png

sdw.png

eafsf.png

bugs? forsaken world? nah theres just nooooooo wai. :eek:

gimme mah pointz pl0x PWE
Post edited by CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I have 110D soul gold and yet i sitll dont have 1D according to core connect :p
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So it isnt just me then.

Idk why Im even surprised that theres yet another thing on this website that doesnt work like it should.. :cool:
  • Trogotha - Storm Legion
    Trogotha - Storm Legion Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I have 110D soul gold and yet i sitll dont have 1D according to core connect :p

At one point, I had both several soul diamonds and a diamond of regular gold. Still didn't get the one for 1d.
    Dear PWE Staff: I can haz avatar nao plox? :D
    For SCIENCE (and the LULZ)!
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    At one point, I had both several soul diamonds and a diamond of regular gold. Still didn't get the one for 1d.

Had this too, but I got the achievement after I took all of my regular gold out of the bank. ^^

It seems the achievement won't count if you have your regular gold stored in the bank.

Edit: Interesting is, that I don't have fortified an equipment piece to +9 but I got the achievement anyway. :confused:

I'd say there are some false descriptions... in the Core Connect thingy... but some of these achievements are new, perhaps they are not working properly.
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!