This game is shaping up

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
For once, I actually feel really good about the future of this game. Everything is falling into place, I would like everyone to know why.

1. The economy is more stable than anticipated:

The problem PWI had was that you could get coins from doing quests, and those coins were tradeable to other players. This created an unlimited supply of coins, which ramped up the price of zen on all servers.

Forsaken World has countered this pitfall by marrying the supply and demand of gold and leaves. Gold is a commodity. There is technically not an unlimited supply, at least not in respect to leaves. Other than nightmare carnival (which is pretty insignificant in the long run), the only way to introduce a steady supply of gold into the game (enough to match the massive gold sinks) is through mercury statues.

As leaves rise, so do the price of mercury statues. The price of leaves will occasionally surpass the profit obtained from mercury statues (during promos/offers), but not for very long. People will stop doing mercury statues, which will reduce the supply of gold. No gold means no mastery/resistance training, no gem combining, and a general decline in player trading.

Heavy cashshoppers may want the price of leaves to rise, so they can sell their leaves for more gold, but this will result in a reduction of daily gold introduction. This, in turn, results in less gold to spend on a server for things that everyone wants--mastery and resistance. So the value of gold raises. It is suddenly worth more, and it buys more with less. (In otherwords, what used to buy you 100 leaves with X gold, now buys you 120 leaves with that same amount of gold, because it is worth more)

If this concept intrests you, you should google/wikipedia bitcoins (or read the article in wired). It failed because of greed, but it is a fascinating look at virtual currency.



2. The interface is improving:

Go into the game, press E or K (or whatever you bind your skillbook to), and click on that brown button near the bottom. It shows you every skill you can possibly unlock from a scroll at this stage in development, and if you click on the "?", it tells you exactly where you can get the scroll for every skill. There's more! If you hover over a skill, it shows you the tooltip, so you know exactly what every skill does before you even obtain the scroll.

I was floored by this update, because until now, I have been using a notepad to keep track of all the scrolls I need to unlock. And I unlocked them without knowing what the improvement was.



3. Offers are worthwhile:
The new market, Shylia (sp?), is pretty easy to understand, the rewards are great, and are accessible from anywhere. No longer do I have to hang my head in shame after forgetting to bring pet food to a GT.

Double gem flareboxes from GL means cheaper gems for everyone, eventually. Sure, cashshoppers will get their level 2 wings quicker, but the exponential scale for gem combination will ramp up faster than their willingness to shell out thousands. Sooner or later, the line between uber cashshopping and minor cashshopping will be blurred. (No one cares about free loaders :P)

The bogo this weak was the first ever where I didn't feel ripped off. I got all 3 level 10 talents on my pet for $10 worth of stars of hope. I even sold some of the regular ones back, because the elite ones were good enough. AND, I still have leftovers, hehehe.

The new Elixer of Legends is a godsend. Finally, PvE is bearable. It gives incredible stat bonuses, which reduces the grind of instances and allows you to focus less on your god-awful-boring rotation and more on what is happening around you, which brings me to my next point.



4. PvE is shaping up:

Lowbies no longer have to go through the ordeal that the pioneers went through. (Remember climbing up the mountain wall in Emperors Canyon, LOL) Mentor runs give lowbies a fast and easy way to get their daily instances done, and they get most, if not all of the drops, because the higher levels will pass on the gear. They also give the high levels rewards like social contribution, gemboxes, exp, mentor points for more PKing.

Aeon Spire actually takes skill. No more tank and spank. You WILL wipe if you don't know the boss moves, and that's just normal mode. I have yet to try hard mode, but I bet it is a symphony of destruction. Based on Shyren's guide (really good guide), it looks like there is so much going on that it marks the beginning of the separation of the good and the elite.

The gear looks (stat-wise, not sure about aesthetics) appealing, and is finally integrated with armorsmithing, making much of the previously useless proffesions totally not a waste of time anymore.

World bosses spawn almost to the point of annoyance. I can't understand why it hasn't always been like this. They aren't my thing, but I sure as hell wish they spawned this often back when people were more active. There is more, and better, gear in circulation. Everyone has a shot at world boss achievements. Open world PvP now has it's purpose. If only the world bosses were more. . .not lame-5-hour-safe-zone-pulling-tank-and-spank-try-to-reset-aggro-back-and-forth-time-sinks, and more like Aeon Spire bosses, then they would be perfect events.



I never anticipated playing this game so long, because it was honestly pretty **** back in open beta (or is it still OB, I'm waiting on the announcement), but it has gotten way better recently. I've seen some posts about the CN updates, and I'm looking forward to flying mounts (yay afk trade runs on PvP servers), the arena reset, and what looks like a new town, becase freedom harbor is getting old as ****.
Post edited by PEZ - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
«1

Comments

  • Onomatomania - Illyfue
    Onomatomania - Illyfue Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree. This game as grown from an unstable, sometimes a bit poorly done to proffessional and very complete. Back when I started the NPC's were sometimes so poorly translated you didn't understand what they said, there were skill animations missing and there were no ? and ! signs above NPC heads, making it frustrating to notice who had quests.

    I also remember running off-map in Emperor's Canyon, yes. XD I actually tried doing it yesterday but they closed up the path, sadly enough. Is it still possible to jump in between the rocks to lose all aggro, tho?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hehe good post mate, I agree with you. This game has grown a lot since first days of OB in a better direction generally. New players might get levels way faster now and miss early content but at least it should bring more players. That's what this game needs: more players like it used to have.
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    For once, I actually feel really good about the future of this game. Everything is falling into place, I would like everyone to know why.
    Who are you trying to kid, this game's economy is a joke. I need not even mention how abusable one of the events is - I'm still shocked every time that barely anyone does it. I predict gold sellers will eventually find out and then GG.

    The problem PWI had was that you could get coins from doing quests, and those coins were tradeable to other players. This created an unlimited supply of coins, which ramped up the price of zen on all servers.
    Not a problem. Not a problem at all. Every game is like that and it's better than having cashers control the entire economy since all gold from midas.
    Forsaken World has countered this pitfall by marrying the supply and demand of gold and leaves. Gold is a commodity. There is technically not an unlimited supply, at least not in respect to leaves. Other than nightmare carnival (which is pretty insignificant in the long run), the only way to introduce a steady supply of gold into the game (enough to match the massive gold sinks) is through mercury statues.
    Not exactly true. See above .
    2. The interface is improving:
    And yet we're still on a 10 year old engine that can't even handle pvp with 100 people on screen, bottlenecked by the single cpu thread it uses. And will be forever because wanmei games are create-one-per-year throwaway games.
  • vursed
    vursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I really think the game has a bright future too.this bugs me tho

    Protector class seemed to be most useful lvl 50-65. Now no one needs prot at 70+ cuz gems and wings make dps tank easy. Arena gear gives u massive hp so why even bother with prot? I thnk prot is dying class these days in pve instances. Would be hard to buff prot since would affect pvp aspect.
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Who are you trying to kid, this game's economy is a joke. I need not even mention how abusable one of the events is - I'm still shocked every time that barely anyone does it. I predict gold sellers will eventually find out and then GG.
    I assume you are talking about Mercury Summit, because that's the only event I've heard that gives a lot of gold, if any at all. And I fail to see how it is abuseable. Easy to figure out, yeah, but not exploitable.

    And you have yet to say why the economy is a joke. You can't just say, "this game's economy is a joke," and then walk away. And what is your basis for comparison? Have you seen the US economy lately? We print money off when we need it. We create money freely and distribute it without a whim, like giving billions to **** corporations and spending money we don't have so we can inrease our trillions of dollars of debt. That's a different debate, but my point is, the economy is far better than what you can see in real life. And that's all that I can ask for, in an imaginary land.


    Not a problem. Not a problem at all. Every game is like that and it's better than having cashers control the entire economy since all gold from midas.
    First of all, clearly not "all" games are like this, because PW games are not. Those games you are talking about are subscription games, where everyone is on the same playing field, which is obviously not the case in this game, so why bother comparing their economic functions? It's apples and oranges.

    You say you don't want the cashshoppers controlling the economy, but I clearly address why that won't happen in my first post. I'm 100% positive you didn't read the whole post (probably just skimmed it), or else you wouldn't be making points like this.

    If you did read the whole thing, you would know that cashshoppers do not control the economy specifically BECAUSE most gold comes from midas. Cashoppers have leaves, which non-cashshoppers want. Non cashshoppers have gold (from midas, because who else does midas religously? Not GodlyDan, I know that for a fact.), which cashshoppers want. Both types of players have what the other person wants, and considering there are FAR more gold sinks than leaf sinks, I would say the non cashshoppers have the upper hand in the economy. They do what cashshoppers don't want to do: mercury statues and obscene gem farming from GL alts. Cashshoppers rely on these people to make the game easier to play.

    Think about it. Who controls the US economy? The corporations, or the people who print money? In Forsaken world, midas is money printing.


    And yet we're still on a 10 year old engine that can't even handle pvp with 100 people on screen, bottlenecked by the single cpu thread it uses. And will be forever because wanmei games are create-one-per-year throwaway games.
    It's free to play. . .
    Does that excuse them from having a bad engine? No, and I agree with you, it is terrible. But that does not excuse you from complaining. You didn't have to spend a dime on this game, so if it bothers you that much, leave. Otherwise, enjoy the ride.

    And archaic isn't necessarily bad. Have you heard of Minecraft. The essence of Minecraft, the take away that every game company should know, is that players will sacrifice grandiose visuals and mechanics, for ones that are groundbreaking and engaging. Runescape is still around, probably one of the oldest, if not THE oldest MMO still in existence and it still has the oldest looking visuals in existence. Is Forsaken World as good as Minecraft or as established as Runescape? No, thats apple and oranges because Forsaken world is free to play. There are better games on the market (who could argue with that), but as far as free to play games, Forsaken World is blowing the competition out of the water, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

    ... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All that and we still only regenerate 1 mana per second.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • kakdane
    kakdane Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This game is a bad joke.
    Where the hell do you see it improving?
    We're just getting more and more bugs that aren't getting fixed and more and more people quitting the game each day and most that are still left in the game are just afk lvling all day long.
  • vursed
    vursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    kakdane wrote: »
    This game is a bad joke.
    Where the hell do you see it improving?
    We're just getting more and more bugs that aren't getting fixed and more and more people quitting the game each day and most that are still left in the game are just afk lvling all day long.


    flyin mounts, new expansions, new cities, new quests, rune system, a lot of new stuff bro
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    kakdane wrote: »
    Where the hell do you see it improving?

    Um. I see it improving in all the ways I very thoroughly explained. . .
    Why do you feel the need to respond when you didn't read the post I took time to write?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

    ... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • GrimSol - Eyrda
    GrimSol - Eyrda Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To the idiots who say the game sucks,

    be0ua5ovm8.jpg

    Sincerely,
    the people who play the game along with you and have to put up with your ****.
    yes, I am an angry person.....

    deal with it.
  • anime0lover
    anime0lover Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    kakdane wrote: »
    This game is a bad joke.
    Where the hell do you see it improving?
    We're just getting more and more bugs that aren't getting fixed and more and more people quitting the game each day and most that are still left in the game are just afk lvling all day long.

    FW is not bad,its one of the best free MMORPG(if not the best) today.
    The only con in this game is that u have 2 CS if u want 2 count for something.
    im not complaining about cash shopers i cash shoped 2 alot befor i quit.
  • Shyren - Eyrda
    Shyren - Eyrda Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To ppl complaining, if you think this game sucks so bad, find something better and stop wasting time QQing on forum? Oh wait maybe there isn't anything better that's free for you either...


    I only hate that everything is bound in this game atm :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anime0lover
    anime0lover Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I Only Hate That Everything Is Bound In This Game Atm :p

    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq M2

    thats why i quitted
  • New_Zealan - Eyrda
    New_Zealan - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree with damn near everything PEZ has said...nice topic and very well thought out :)
    Also, goldfarmers will never be an issue in FW. From my experience in other games with GFers..they thrive in games where the gold comes from mobs. As mentioned, the gold here comes from midas. Sure the GF'ers could farm instances and sell the items gained...but that would not be to successful for them due to the time and effort needed to obtain such items.

    Game interface <3
    Game support...hmmm, way better than other f2p games ive played.
    Economy..meh..i mkae my gold by selling game items in AH..midas i tend to keep away from now that i have that achievement.

    The only things i wish for this game..is more pvp instances...not just 2 sets of pvp per day and the ability to close world chat at troll hours.
  • stupidfans
    stupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i can agree in all but the economy part.. lol

    what economy are u talking about? ._.

    leaves prizes are rocket high now.. and not so long ago it was even higher..

    just wait another promo.. and watch them go over 30s each again..
  • natkoui
    natkoui Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    this is the most positive thing I have read on this forum in a long LONG time and I thank you for that :)
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I assume you are talking about Mercury Summit, because that's the only event I've heard that gives a lot of gold, if any at all. And I fail to see how it is abuseable. Easy to figure out, yeah, but not exploitable.

    I'm going to assume you haven't been watching world chat then. Or you just have a low iq. It's not hard to figure out how to exploit it and gold farmers would have the biggest edge due to automation and easy account generation.
  • Rhap - Eyrda
    Rhap - Eyrda Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq M2

    thats why i quitted

    loooool thats why u quit??? good reason bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig thanks to OnlyDolly!
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to assume you haven't been watching world chat then. Or you just have a low iq. It's not hard to figure out how to exploit it and gold farmers would have the biggest edge due to automation and easy account generation.

    Hard to figure out? Um, no, of course not. Hard to actually do? Yes.

    First of all, you need to mass produce level 40 characters. Have you tried doing this? It sucks BALLS. I started nine accounts months ago, and only 5 are level 40. Can it be done faster? Yes, but it's not as easy as making the accounts.

    Needless to say, all of those characters must be on a seperate account, and only two accounts may be played per computer. Failure to do so could result in a ban, which would force them to level their way back up to 40 all over again. They could always bot the accounts, or just afk train, but botting could result in a ban, and afk training is so time consuming that they would be better off using their massive server farm (the one I'm sure you're imagining in your head; the one that runs 24/7 and racks up a crazy electricity bill, probably far outweighing whatever they could profit from this venture, but I digress) for something more productive, like charging people to use their servers. If they chose to they could spend that money on leaves, or gold, or possibly level 40 accounts (:P).

    Second of all, they would need to gather the dozens and dozens of level 40 characters at the Mercury Summit location and use a botting program to make sure that all of those accounts pick up the quest and vote in time. This could result in banning

    Third and last (you're gonna love this), they would need to get ALL 10 votes correct, and then turn in each of those votes to collect their tokens, BUT WAIT. What's that, sitting on top of the quest NPC? OMYGAWD! It's pantywrecker and his STUPID **** storm dragonling pet blocking the NPC so no one on that realm can finish the quest and get credit for their vote. No quest turn in; no 10th mercury token; no diamond.

    Economic catastrophe averted. Does it have to be pantywrecker? No, but you get my point. And we both know they'll never fix that ****.

    By the way, it's only a diamond; or 15 gold per day; or 3 GL's with level 40's; or 1.5 GL's with level 60s; which people do everyday. I think you're blowing it out of proportion. The fact that it is straight gold concerns me, but as far as how much is being produced, it's really not that much.

    In terms of real money, that's $10 per week, per character. Most people can make $10 per hour, 8 hours a day. One event is not a huge deal. On a massive scale, yeah, it could get out of hand, but have you considered (really, truly considered) how many accounts it would take to "exploit" this event?

    All those names you see in world chat are not "exploiting" the event. They had those level 40 accounts to begin with. They are participating in the event, correctly utilising it's inherent mechanic: one person must lose for another to win. That's about as fair and balanced as it gets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

    ... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • Cheiala - Lionheart
    Cheiala - Lionheart Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Nice post! I agree with all the points :D
  • stupidfans
    stupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol.. making alts is not hard at all..

    at least not now..

    lv40 is like what.. 3 days? mayb less...?? rofl.. right now i hav like 15 lv 40+ chars between 3 accounts.. and i dont even use them to farm GL.. lol
    i had like 8 before the cap raise and x3 exp stayed forever.. and made the rest in less than a month with x3 exp and ****.. and mentor GTs as they are now..
    lvling to 40 is a joke..

    Also.. each PC can open up to 3 not 2 accounts.. and they dont ban for opening 3.. plus.. if they even did that.. they have no way to know if u do so.. they can only tell you that 3 accounts are connecting from ur IP.. that's it.. u could be sharing ur internet with other 2 people.. or other 2 PCs.. they wouldnt know..

    Also.. pet blocking npc and not allowing you to pick a choice for the question doesnt makes u lose the question.. u still have it.. just wait for next question and that's it..

    And u dont need 30 accs to make 1 win.. just a couple more to balance things out..
  • BladeSoul - Storm Legion
    BladeSoul - Storm Legion Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The only thing i hate is the lag in mass pvp, other than that its really a good F2P game :)
  • anime0lover
    anime0lover Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    BUT WAIT. What's that, sitting on top of the quest NPC? OMYGAWD! It's pantywrecker and his STUPID **** storm dragonling pet blocking the NPC so no one on that realm can finish the quest and get credit for their vote.

    LMAO!!!
    He still does that?
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hard to figure out? Um, no, of course not. Hard to actually do? Yes.

    so wrong. its easy to do for a real player, and it's even easier yet for someone who does it for a living: gold farmers, or well designed bots.

    you can run 3 real clients per pc, you can run infinite clients per ip if you have multiple pcs - and if you are an asian gold botter you have means to bypass client limits altogether, assuming of course you can come up with the necessary accounts.

    The rest of your post is just stupid drivel and I didn't read it kthx

    btw some guilds started doing it as a guild event so... the event is basically screwed anyway
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The rest of your post is just stupid drivel and I didn't read it kthx

    That about sums it up. Be seeing you around. You know, playing the game you hate so much. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

    ... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    stupidfans wrote: »
    Also.. pet blocking npc and not allowing you to pick a choice for the question doesnt makes u lose the question.. u still have it.. just wait for next question and that's it..

    And u dont need 30 accs to make 1 win.. just a couple more to balance things out..

    You're right, you don't lose the question. But you lose the token, which you can't get back. I would know, because Nausty blocked the NPC one time. Also I had the idea of checking what the result of a vote was on an alt, and if my main chose incorrectly, I would choose not to finish the quest on my main. I didn't work out. At somepoint during the voting process, a token is taken from your inventory (as intended, because you have to wager a token to win a token). This means when you accept the quest the next time the vote starts, you will lose yet another mercury token, unless you are talking about skipping that quest and waiting until they tally the votes, to finish the quest for the previous vote, which I never tested because I ran out of votes.

    I never said you need 30 accounts to make 1 win, so I have no idea where you are getting that from. But in a way, you do, because people will catch on, they will vote correctly, and they won't all bring an alt or two with them, so you have to compensate for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

    ... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    That about sums it up. Be seeing you around. You know, playing the game you hate so much. . .

    considering i only do GL, and TW. i don't really play. before i came back in this perma-training state, i hadn't played at all in a month, came back to find im still one of the top non cashers. why do you think I'm in a pve guild and my warrior is still stuck at 79.

    you people seriously do need to realize there is no real merit to this game besides the fact that nobody is pointing a gun to your head telling you to pay up.
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    considering i only do GL, and TW. i don't really play. before i came back in this perma-training state, i hadn't played at all in a month, came back to find im still one of the top non cashers. why do you think I'm in a pve guild and my warrior is still stuck at 79.

    you people seriously do need to realize there is no real merit to this game besides the fact that nobody is pointing a gun to your head telling you to pay up.

    I don't know why I keep coming back to theis thread expecting there to be merit in anything you say. You're entitled to your opinion, but no one gives a **** if you don't explain why you feel that way.

    And if this game isn't worth playing, why are you still here? I assume you're hoping it gets better, like many people, which is why I made this thread in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

    ... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear a lot of you feel like the game has improved a lot! Thanks for the feedback, and we've got lots of additional improvements and additions on their way in the coming weeks/months.
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Glad to hear a lot of you feel like the game has improved a lot! Thanks for the feedback, and we've got lots of additional improvements and additions on their way in the coming weeks/months.
    Really hoping proper mana regeneration is one of them. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw