We don't suck that much in duels.

Alyssian - Illyfue
Alyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Priest Discussion
I'm a divine btw, see mah shield? Basically, i think the MM didn't try hard enough, but still, that's a great achievement for someone with no purple gear and 1 chroma (me)

2011-09-2323-11-27.jpg

she's on the mastiff mount.
Post edited by Alyssian - Illyfue on

Comments

• FreakyPriest - Nyos
    FreakyPriest - Nyos Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What is this supposed to be? Some kind of bad joke? :confused:
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited September 2011
    What is this supposed to be? Some kind of bad joke? :confused:

Very confusing actually, it's a lvl 62 priest beating a level 75 MM.

Still no idea how it happened.
  • Varimyth - Eyrda
    Varimyth - Eyrda Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    so u used shield + heals + ur racial to mana drain and snare collected a ton of orbs then pew pew'ed her ._. ya know with a full orb count a 40 sin could beat a 6X player so i mean its really not showing a lot here
  • Sweettiee - Eyrda
    Sweettiee - Eyrda Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not sure if you are good enough to beat her or if she was a totally noob enough to couldn't beat a priest with >8k HP with not buffs<.
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited October 2011
    Not sure if you are good enough to beat her or if she was a totally noob enough to couldn't beat a priest with >8k HP with not buffs<.

i think she(he-irl) didn't take me seriously, and didn't want to use CDs since we were about to go into cata1 (me, for the first time)

But still, divine priest, it's...surprising.

AND i didn't orb up. I was mostly rooted to the spot tbh...
  • Sweettiee - Eyrda
    Sweettiee - Eyrda Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i think she(he-irl) didn't take me seriously, and didn't want to use CDs since we were about to go into cata1 (me, for the first time)

But still, divine priest, it's...surprising.

AND i didn't orb up. I was mostly rooted to the spot tbh...
    ???

Most of 75+ can do harass against a priest off shield with a HP like 2/3 times more than yours, if he knows what he are doing. Still can't understand HOW he lose o_O did he uses skills?
  • demonnexusnex
    demonnexusnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    jajajajajajaja MMs are squishy.
  • HarryDotte - Lionheart
    HarryDotte - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sorry but ..... Why u say she is on mastiff mount ! , What that have to do with anything , Does it bite :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Special thanks to Baby for the signature .
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited October 2011
    Sorry but ..... Why u say she is on mastiff mount ! , What that have to do with anything , Does it bite :O

mount combat licence and i dunno O_o

???

Most of 75+ can do harass against a priest off shield with a HP like 2/3 times more than yours, if he knows what he are doing. Still can't understand HOW he lose o_O did he uses skills?

the only thing I did was heal myself, even if a little bit unnecessary, and cast my divine heal, which gave health boost. However, I did have mana drain, and i didn't attack him until his mana was at a really low level and wasn't orbed.
  • itsphii
    itsphii Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm a divine btw, see mah shield? Basically, i think the MM didn't try hard enough, but still, that's a great achievement for someone with no purple gear and 1 chroma (me)

2011-09-2323-11-27.jpg

she's on the mastiff mount.

You beat one person thats not a huge deal at all..
    It's hardly an accomplishment tbh. So what she's 75 that basically is just proving the fact she wasn't a good mm at all. >.>.. Anyone with orbs, can kill someone no matter what level. And if you didn't get orbs then that mm was terrible. Not to mention priest are one of the best 1v1 duel because of heal..
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited October 2011
    itsphii wrote: »
    You beat one person thats not a huge deal at all..
    It's hardly an accomplishment tbh. So what she's 75 that basically is just proving the fact she wasn't a good mm at all. >.>.. Anyone with orbs, can kill someone no matter what level. And if you didn't get orbs then that mm was terrible. Not to mention priest are one of the best 1v1 duel because of heal..

We don't have CC's. we basically can't heal, and then we're screwed.

Still, it's unexpected.
  • itsphii
    edited October 2011
    We don't have CC's. we basically can't heal, and then we're screwed.

Still, it's unexpected.

#1. did you ask permission of the person you dueled to post this?
    #2. It's not unexpected.. you beat a bad mm? Doesn't matter what level, if you're bad you're bad.
    #3. You can't heal?.. What? I'm sorry divine shield does nothing, oh and LOS does nothing too.. yah okay. Not to mention LOH. overtime heal while you can atk and orb collect? Frost concentration is a cc btw, so is racial. And who needs cc when you can SURVIVE?..

Sigh i'm fighting a pointless argument, -but the fact is, beating a 70 mm at your level isn't an "Accomplishment" if you took 800 duels you'd obviously win atleast 2/15. And if a 70 mm loses that just proves they are bad. Because they are ALOT higher level, with better skills. A priest can duel, most people just don't know how to use it.
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited October 2011
    itsphii wrote: »
    #1. did you ask permission of the person you dueled to post this?
    #2. It's not unexpected.. you beat a bad mm? Doesn't matter what level, if you're bad you're bad.
    #3. You can't heal?.. What? I'm sorry divine shield does nothing, oh and LOS does nothing too.. yah okay. Not to mention LOH. overtime heal while you can atk and orb collect? Frost concentration is a cc btw, so is racial. And who needs cc when you can SURVIVE?..

Sigh i'm fighting a pointless argument, -but the fact is, beating a 70 mm at your level isn't an "Accomplishment" if you took 800 duels you'd obviously win atleast 2/15. And if a 70 mm loses that just proves they are bad. Because they are ALOT higher level, with better skills. A priest can duel, most people just don't know how to use it.

1- he's my guildie, i don't think he minds...unless I'm screwed.

2-meh.

3- divine shield (at that time) had a 30 sec cooldown on a 20 sec duration. 10 sec opening time. In arena, all one needs is a 10 second opening, and they're screwed. Froct, well, MY FROST, is not a CC. I'm not sure if it slows anyone down, since skill charge from war makes it useless. AS well as that, MM are ranged, doesn't matter to them if they can't move, since they don't need to.

as well as THAT, mr-know-it-all, you think priests have that great big a boost? Against any sin/war/prot, that is the proper tree, can easily beat any divine priest. The only reason why some people scream that priest are overpowered is due to the fact that SOME are heavy CS'ers, with lotsa evasion. Me, being no chroma whatsoever, SHOULD be pleasantly surprised when I beat a MM.

As well as that, LoS has a fackin 4 minute cooldown. I don't think you can ever use it twice in a duel. and I'm mostly stuck/rooted in arena anyways, so i can't collect orbs.
  • itsphii
    edited October 2011
    1- he's my guildie, i don't think he minds...unless I'm screwed.

2-meh.

3- divine shield (at that time) had a 30 sec cooldown on a 20 sec duration. 10 sec opening time. In arena, all one needs is a 10 second opening, and they're screwed. Froct, well, MY FROST, is not a CC. I'm not sure if it slows anyone down, since skill charge from war makes it useless. AS well as that, MM are ranged, doesn't matter to them if they can't move, since they don't need to.

as well as THAT, mr-know-it-all, you think priests have that great big a boost? Against any sin/war/prot, that is the proper tree, can easily beat any divine priest. The only reason why some people scream that priest are overpowered is due to the fact that SOME are heavy CS'ers, with lotsa evasion. Me, being no chroma whatsoever, SHOULD be pleasantly surprised when I beat a MM.

As well as that, LoS has a fackin 4 minute cooldown. I don't think you can ever use it twice in a duel. and I'm mostly stuck/rooted in arena anyways, so i can't collect orbs.

You're a divine priest... and this isn't about arena. And you're wrong about "10 seconds time in arena you're screwed." I've played with TONS of priests who do fine without divine shield and can survive for a minute with 3 people targeting them..

Oh and "mr know it all"? I think not, i'm just pointing the obvious fact that this isn't something to "brag" about... when priests can HEAL in duels.. while a mm can not. Not to mention that if someone who is level 70 loses against someone 15 levels lower, that just means that 70 is bad...

I'm done with this thread, if you want to feel so proud that you beat someone in a duel; then that's that, but don't assume divine priest lack in 1v1 duels.. we're talking about duels... that's where priests have the biggest advantage in pvp.