Funny or not Idc I laughed.

Asayo - Storm Legion
Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
^This should be called the amazing priest question :p

I'm doing Creekbank on my Vampire because it was a personal luck quest. Well we got the King Scarab and he is deflecting our attacks. The priest we got stuck with kept healing the tank kept healing the tank wouldn't heal everyone else. So I had to say something. All I said is she needs to learn how to heal and then she cops an attitude. It's like this:

Priest mind runs like this(Mine kinda does):
A. Heal the tanker
B. Ignore the others UNLESS they shout for a heal
C. Fight back when your telling how to do your job.
D. QQ when the Tank dies

-Sigh and face palm- Honestly, why would you be a priest if you're just going to wait for the others to shout heal. I mean yeah our attacks were being deflected but you don't need to have everyone on your side then LIE you have a level 80 priest that you REFUSE to get on, I mean COME ON! Do they think we're stupid we just have to hit I and it tells us the higher level players. It seems like I'm QQing but I'm not I'm kinda ranting and laughing at this priest. But honestly(omg how many times did I say that) I can't take it when priest think they only need to heal the tanker and their pet. You aren't the only people in the squad. What's worst is that the other player dying took her side in the fight. Yeah Vampires can heal but by the time I was healed I'd have to heal again... and again. So Imo... I'm not speaking it but can I ask: What do priest tend to do in any instance? Just heal the tanker or heal the squad?

And yes I'm quite familiar with Light of Sanctuary or whatever it is called.
Post edited by Asayo - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pro priest =
    1.DPS and debuffs
    2.Keeping everyone's health up
    3.BUFF BUFF BUFF
    4.Making sure the vamp also heals others sometimes
    5.Waste pots like crazy
  • Patty_ - Eyrda
    Patty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • Sugarboy - Eyrda
    Sugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    can i ask a question as well??

If all of your attacks we being reflected and your priest couldnt handle healing everyone at once.....then why not stop attacking until your hp's were up again:confused: (ok this makes 2 questions)
  • Patty_ - Eyrda
    Patty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    can i ask a question as well??

If all of your attacks we being reflected and your priest couldnt handle healing everyone at once.....then why not stop attacking until your hp's were up again:confused: (ok this makes 2 questions)
    To prove the point? :D
  • Sugarboy - Eyrda
    Sugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    To prove the point? :D

oic now :p
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fthawe wrote: »
    Pro priest =
    1.DPS and debuffs
    3.BUFF BUFF BUFF
    5.Waste pots like crazy

I qualify for 2, 3, and 5.
    (Vampires tend to heal others when they feel like it I don't complain about that)

In my case my vamp was using pots and also healing herself. Despite our attacks getting blocked how she acted was ridiculous. Let alone saying she was a better priest then me is down right rude(She was level 33 my priest is level 46). And as another pisser offer on me is that why would I heal others on my vamp if I'm already trying to keep myself alive >.> YES I'll heal others in GT on my vamp but it's a blurr now of yesterday(F my memory) but I just can't stand people that think their better then you let alone call you trash -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tukiko_ - Storm Legion
    Tukiko_ - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ^This should be called the amazing priest question :p

I'm doing Creekbank on my Vampire because it was a personal luck quest. Well we got the King Scarab and he is deflecting our attacks. The priest we got stuck with kept healing the tank kept healing the tank wouldn't heal everyone else. So I had to say something. All I said is she needs to learn how to heal and then she cops an attitude. It's like this:

Priest mind runs like this(Mine kinda does):
    A. Heal the tanker
    B. Ignore the others UNLESS they shout for a heal
    C. Fight back when your telling how to do your job.
    D. QQ when the Tank dies

-Sigh and face palm- Honestly, why would you be a priest if you're just going to wait for the others to shout heal. I mean yeah our attacks were being deflected but you don't need to have everyone on your side then LIE you have a level 80 priest that you REFUSE to get on, I mean COME ON! Do they think we're stupid we just have to hit I and it tells us the higher level players. It seems like I'm QQing but I'm not I'm kinda ranting and laughing at this priest. But honestly(omg how many times did I say that) I can't take it when priest think they only need to heal the tanker and their pet. You aren't the only people in the squad. What's worst is that the other player dying took her side in the fight. Yeah Vampires can heal but by the time I was healed I'd have to heal again... and again. So Imo... I'm not speaking it but can I ask: What do priest tend to do in any instance? Just heal the tanker or heal the squad?

And yes I'm quite familiar with Light of Sanctuary or whatever it is called.

OMG! I REMEMBER THAT! She was a total b*tch about your question. I was trying to heal everyone but let alone myself. Even if we stopped attacking the tank's attacks would get deflected and hit us. We waited till the Scarab King was over by just standing by Hicks and she demanded us to come over and help kill. Well why would we help kill if you're to busy healing 1 out of the 2 tankers we had? It doesn't make sense at all towards me.
    fthawe wrote: »
    Pro priest =
    1.DPS and debuffs
    3.BUFF BUFF BUFF
    5.Waste pots like crazy

The priest didn't EVEN come to these standards, She kept saying she was a better priest then Asayo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Baby for the epic signature.
    Get your fluffy on, shake your tail. Get your fluffy on, watch yourself