Trade Fashion

Asayo - Storm Legion
Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
Alright I myself have looked around and haven't seen anything about this topic so I'll bring it up :)

Whether this is turned down or not I just want to say we should be allowed to trade fashion. I don't really like spending a lot of money on FW because I am also saving up my money in real life. And my priest has a lot of fashion she doesn't use in her bank and it just goes to waste. Now most of you will say 'Well that's when you don't wear it' Well when I was wearing it, it looked cool. But now it doesn't with how I piece my looks. What I am trying to say is why not let us trade fashion that we have worn but also have something in the cash shop that can let us bound it? I don't know to me it seems like a good idea so far in this year I've spent close to $100 on FW for fashion I've liked on my 2 characters and I think if I traded the non racial ones amoung them it would look better. Hate it love it I don't care I just hate spending my saved up cash ._.
Post edited by Asayo - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Elleyisnam - Eyrda
    Elleyisnam - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey I know how you feel, I mean I personally love all my fashion items, and I've spent about 60 bucks on this game, trading fashion items would be a great boon to the players, but I also realize that this game is made by a company and the company has to make money. If people could trade fashion, then who would spend money on it at the cash shop, besides those who are really into the whole dress up thing like me?

So why not a middle ground, if you buy at least 3 pieces of fashion then trading fashion can be open to you. That way the company gets their money, and players get to show off there new look ^_^
  • Tukiko_ - Storm Legion
    Tukiko_ - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey I know how you feel, I mean I personally love all my fashion items, and I've spent about 60 bucks on this game, trading fashion items would be a great boon to the players, but I also realize that this game is made by a company and the company has to make money. If people could trade fashion, then who would spend money on it at the cash shop, besides those who are really into the whole dress up thing like me?

So why not a middle ground, if you buy at least 3 pieces of fashion then trading fashion can be open to you. That way the company gets their money, and players get to show off there new look ^_^

Yeah personally they should have at least some limit on fashions that can be traded. In my own opinion I think fashions that are racial SHOULD be allowed to be traded. Because then you can trade them between your own race and all but still there is a small limit to the fashions that there are for racial. So how about something else? How about a 3 day trail to keep the fastion you want and if you don't want it you just trade it off. I mean it sounds silly and all but if you can trade fashion under a 3 day period that would be awesome and the trading clock would never reset so everyday it counts down and it stays at the same day same hour same min and same second every trade. If you don't like it and it got bound to you then what else? You have to deal with it. I myself have rode my bike ALL around my neighborhood to find a 7-11 that sells PWE cards to keep myself from buying online because then it gets addicting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Baby for the epic signature.
    Get your fluffy on, shake your tail. Get your fluffy on, watch yourself
  • angelzcry4me1369
    angelzcry4me1369 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I sooo agree. Personally I think the fashion items that aren't race specific should be tradeable between alts.
    How about this idea? Create an outside archive for one account. Specific items while logged onto one character can be placed in it. When you log onto an alt you can than collect those items. The items are still bound, and it acts kind of like a back door.
    This could be used than for certain mounts, pets, and fashion items. And those items are only collectible when they are stored in the archive. If they are in your bank or bag... tough luck.
    This would also promote more space for us cash users. To be able to own more items we purchase. And give us more quest, item space in our bags or banks. :eek: