I've been trying to put it off, if not avoid it altogether, however as I rise in level, I'm finding more and more that guilds aren't really optional in this game. So if I must join one, I might as well join a good one.
Besides, it gets boring being this guy all the time:
Let's see if your guild would be a good match. First, here's some things about me:
- I'm very casual. VERY casual. I may be logged in a lot because my computer is awesome, but I'm also afk a lot. When I do group things, I do put in effort, though. I'm not a GT/GL afker; I condemn such behavior.
- I have no idea what the guild base quests are like, however in terms of the guild quests offered by Jessica in FH, I typical do anywhere from 2-4 per day. (So you can see that I'm not a complete slacker!)
- I have a deep-seeded hatred for voice chat applications, such as ventrilo and teamspeak. If your guild requires
such things, you can stop reading right now because I don't belong with you.
- Being an adult, I like "adult" stuff. I like to cuss, I enjoy perverted/gross humor, offensive/controversial topics, etc. As such, an adults-only guild is strongly preferred over a guild full of kids.
- I speak English, and want a guild full of people who also know how to speak English.
- I like creative, fun, openminded, and easy-going people. Playing amidst a group of play-to-pwns isn't of any interest to me. (I used to play like that in other games, but then I grew up, LOL)
- - -
As a guildmember, I realize I'm nowhere near as appealing as Joe Cashshopper and his fairy wings, his rare pimped-out pet, and his burning desire to pwn every boss the week it's released. Even still, I still think I'd be a good addition to any guild.
As long as they have a sense of humor and aren't easily offended. ^^
Edit: The avatar lies horribly. I'll be level 60 sometime this week.