[YOU- drah- sil]
If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

• belgrim01belgrim01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Same
    Why can we not make out Corrupt Panther in Battle or war Panther???

Help ty
  • Xsasukex - Storm LegionXsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    same problem with the nyos.. and my license is lying there counting down >_<
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • dragonuts1234dragonuts1234 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    altho my mount is not as expensive as yours I still feel equal robbed. I got an abyssal capricorn I bought at lv20 im now lv65. I have grown attached to my mount and was horrifyed that after purchasing everything neccessary to upgrade my pet to combat ready. I am not able to do so because they released a lv10 mount... seriously ???? how long are you lv10 have you ever leveled a character ? you do not make it out of he starting area without being lv20. If you feel robbed/decieved/short changed/ post here and let them know it. I might be one person but im sure there is alot more... :mad::mad::mad:
  • XFoxglove - Storm LegionXFoxglove - Storm Legion Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    guess i'll quit trying to get all the mounted items then till they fix it. thanks for letting me know, my mount was a gift and no way am i getting a new one when i don't need it.
  • kyrulxkyrulx Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Corrupt Panther, Nyo's Minion, and Battle Panther all got screwed I believe...

Which really sucks. Now I'm just gonna lose my license and cry whenever I see someone riding a mount ;~;
  • _Aevis_ - Eyrda_Aevis_ - Eyrda Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i cant do anything with my raptorex -_- i looked at the combat mount npc and raptorex seems to be unable to be upgraded to a combat mount...yay me -_-
  • Luciferia - IllyfueLuciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    kyrulx wrote: »
    Corrupt Panther, Nyo's Minion, and Battle Panther all got screwed I believe...

Which really sucks. Now I'm just gonna lose my license and cry whenever I see someone riding a mount ;~;

Nah, Battle Panthers are fine. I mean, you would know if there was a problem with them long before anyone with a Nyos Minion posted - everyone and their mother rides a battle panther nowadays (I do as well:D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kyrulxkyrulx Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I just hope it gets fixed faster than pet renaming.