bugs

Xsasukex - Storm Legion
Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
1. its impossible to get the tiger mount / huntress pet.

I opened a few of the tiger boxes and got that yellow world chat message about blablabla recieved a new companion *insert random fashion piece here* blablabla. and what i got.. a fashion piece. Ive seen these yellow messages all day and only fashion pieces. (while the actual fashion piece messages are supposed to be in blue)

- anyone prove me wrong please, tell me i didnt spend those leaves for a winning chance of 0% anyone actually got a tiger or a huntress? pic or it didnt happen

2. nyos minion unable to become combat mount

since it says your nyos needs a req. lvl of 50, while the actual nyos minion has lvl30 req. GJ pwe..
Post edited by Xsasukex - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>

Comments

• Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I saw someone in the Eyrda server get a dyos' mount earlier. The message popped up, and then they posted a link to it in world chat. I don't have a screenshot, though ><;

Also, about the nyos... are you sure? :s Someone has tested it and failed? I had to leave for work before I could try that out, but it'll be disappointing if I can't make my nyos a battle mount.. I've had him since before I was level 30. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IaiStrike - Eyrda
    IaiStrike - Eyrda Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not a bug per se, but one of the adventurer quests in SJ force you to read a scroll item which has half the stuff cut off, like a lot of the books and whatnot do. Which means you can't complete it, since you don't know what to do.

On another note, using a Sleeping Jungle treasure map costs you 20 silver each time. What's up with that?
  • YggdrasiI - Storm Legion
    YggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Also, about the nyos... are you sure? :s Someone has tested it and failed? I had to leave for work before I could try that out, but it'll be disappointing if I can't make my nyos a battle mount.. I've had him since before I was level 30. :<

It's probably true. Corrupt Panther has the same issue; it's still level 30 while the mount needs to be level 20 to receive the combat version. Proof in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I saw someone in the Eyrda server get a dyos' mount earlier. The message popped up, and then they posted a link to it in world chat. I don't have a screenshot, though ><;

i have a nyos, ive tried

as for the dyos mount, maybe its just the text thats glitched then.
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • Loumi - Eyrda
    Loumi - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes but to get a nyos or Dyos is very highly impossible, i've opened 220 dyo boxes and gotten nothing, and also 300 Nyo boxes e.e
  • Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Earlier (near when server came up) we had people getting the pet and mount like crazy >.<
    One of my guildy has both the mount and the pet and another got the pet (this one in 5 boxes) so it is possible