Trolls where are you ? (lol)

mirrai
mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
There firebat, but she (avatar) were way to helpful, polite, and friendly most of the time.
I am wondering where the troll that can switch attention of a heated up thread that discussing and arguing things.

Such as yulk and some other... that can make almost everyone on the forum wanted to avoid or punch him. It also makes the forum more lively.. :(

Maybe... that was you ?
Post edited by mirrai on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Average player age on FW currently
(0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
I haven't update the information above.
If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=

Comments

• Uixamiphac - Storm Legion
    Uixamiphac - Storm Legion Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Probably stalking in the dark, waiting for something to troll.. :)
  • Patella - Nyos
    Patella - Nyos Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ive been called a troll

by Aesarin

Aesarin called me a troll
  • Yue - Eyrda
    Yue - Eyrda Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Frost_Fang is the real troll. He hav been away for some time and just came back, but take a look at his post history, he write walls of text that leads to flame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    mirrai wrote: »
    There firebat, but she (avatar) were way to helpful, polite, and friendly most of the time.
    I am wondering where the troll that can switch attention of a heated up thread that discussing and arguing things.

Such as yulk and some other... that can make almost everyone on the forum wanted to avoid or punch him. It also makes the forum more lively.. :(

Maybe... that was you ?

When I find a topic worthy of spending more than 30 seconds **** around in, I switch back to "real troll mode" otherwise, I just stick to making people feel stupid while still technically helping. No reason to get any more bans for topics that aren't worth it.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • tecknic
    tecknic Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Firebat is the only troll worth mentioning in these forums. The rest either are tryhards or attention ****. There are actually straight-up dumb-asses that can memegenerate all they want, those are called morons not trolls.
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    am I a troll yet? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • jizzy2k
    jizzy2k Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When I find a topic worthy of spending more than 30 seconds **** around in, I switch back to "real troll mode" otherwise, I just stick to making people feel stupid while still technically helping. No reason to get any more bans for topics that aren't worth it.
    If you admit you're trolling it doesn't work
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    jizzy2k wrote: »
    If you admit you're trolling it doesn't work

It certainly does work. People still fall for my BS even with the trollface sig, a lot of people REALLY ARE that stupid here.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.