^^Made by Luciferia*TIP: If You Cant Decide On A Class, Then Play Them To Level 30 And Play The One You Like More*
Sorry for spelling and grammar. This Guide has tons of stuff to help you choose what class. If you are wondering what class is best for you than leave a comment and someone will help you hopefully. I will try if i can.
Race choosing Guide - http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2340861#post2340861People who help fix some details to the guide -
Xsasukex, Luciferia, nightwolf200, and Axym, Orissa
Experienced MMORPG Player
Players opinions on the classes they play.Protector = PaladinMarksmen = Hunter/Archer/Gun
If not experienced then scroll down some more
, it uses guns but its the same as a bowBard = Musician
They are commonly used as a support class with some lovely buffsPriest = Priest/Monk
Its your healerAssasin = Rogue/Sin
, This is your stealth class and used as close combat DPSVampire = Necromancer
without the summons. This class is your DoT and DPS
depending on build. If i recall correctly can be a sub healer, sub tank, and possibly main healerWarrior = Warrior/Fighter/Knight
Basic close combat sword. Pink because only real mean wear pink :PMage = Warlock/Mage/Magician
Your long range attackers with little health, My opinion on the races are Human is for DPS and Kindred for DoT.
Thats the Quick summary for experienced MMORPG players.
What each class does in a team (instances/bosses) http://fw-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Teamplay_Guide
New To MMORPG Classes
- This is your Tank. When you see a Protector in a PvP situation you will probably think F***. This class can be made to be HIGH Damage or Tank. So if you want to be able to take hits like a boss and deal some damge then choose Protector. if i remember they have slowest attacking speed. Not 100% sure though.
If you are choosing to be a Protector
- PvE Guide/Buildhttp://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=72661
- Tanking/General Guide
Trees - Diamond, Marble, GraniteWarrior
- These guys can be a sub Tank. They deal higher amounts of damage then a assassin and a Protector, but less defence than a Protector.
If you are choosing to be a Warrior
- Phantom Warriorhttp://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=171401
- Elemental Warrior
Trees - Phantom, Elemental, AegisAssasin
- These guys have DPS down. They attack fast and swiftly. So fast their opponents are sometimes stunned. Assasin have great speed attacking and good damage. Not as high as a Warrior or Prot but they make up for it with speed.
If you are choosing to be a Assasin
Not my assasin guide.
Trees - Venom, Edge, DarkMarksmen
- This class has a good Story behind it in my opinion. So if you want a Story choose Marksmen. They are range attackers and they use guns. They have a decent hp amount and are DPS but they still lack Defence so dont go aggro crazy. Now, I think of them as a PvE class but they are still good in PvP. If in the hands of the right player you can be amazed at what a Marksmen can do :P
If you are choosing to be a Marksmen
- Tree Descriptions
Trees - Precision, Soul, BurstPriest
- They are your healer of the group. If you are planning on PvP you will still be good. When you are in a instance you are expected to be the healer. If you arnt a healing priest you still have a healing spell(s). They are good at everything in my opinion. They are DPS and a Healer in one. Usually seen as a Healer
If you are choosing to be a Priest
- Support/Heal Priesthttp://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=180031
- just a list of guides
Trees - Divine, Rebel, GlacialMage
- High Damage, Mobbing, DPS, or DoT. This class has all those options but still lacks at HP. Mages can be made for PvE, Instances, PvP, or what ever you want. I think they are the most flexible class. If only they had more Health Points. Mages are the only class that each
tree will effect your role the most. Ice mages are focused on 1v1 PvP and single targets. They are made for kiting. Fire mages are the DD of range classes. They lack safety but make up for it by dealing more damage. Lightning mages are for mobbing. Their skills increase area of some attacks and a few other nice perks. EVERY tree has a AoE spell.
If you are choosing to be a Mage
- Lightning Guide
Trees - Fire, Lightning, IceVampires
- DoT, DPS, sub tank and sub healers (possibly main healer if you go into the blood tree). They can be a healer but not the most reliable. They can do Damage over time and do more damage or do DPS which is damage fast and quick. So do more damage over a period of time or Do damage quick and painless :P Close Combat
If you are choosing to be a Vampires
- might help you learn a little about the vampire treehttp://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=208231
- Blood Vampire Guide
Trees - Blood, Dark, InfernoBard
- They are a Sub healer support class DPS, Depending on your tree. This is kind of like a long range Vampire but with music and doesnt do DoT. They also have just lovely buffs. If you want a buffer this is it
It also can be a sub healer or a main healer if your talents are stacked right. I highly recommend this class if you like a unique and challenging playing style.
If you are choosing to be a Bard
- support bard
Trees - Light, Water, WindThis is a quickly made guide to help you choose a class. If you like how the class sounds then try it. Some of these Descriptions will be argued about. If you want to know more about the classes then go to there forum pages.
Class Difficulty PvE and PvP
PvEhardest to easiest, General summary of classes
Its mainly on how you play your character so its how based on how focused you need to be,
EVERY CLASS can be good in PvE and PvP depending on build and how you play it
Mage (inless lightning at early levels)
Protector (inless your instancing)
2.Richest in game (so they can buy stuff from cash shoppers)
3.Everyone else (80% of players i would say)
This is the order of what classes are more common in order (Eyrda)
(kind of common)
(you see every now and then)
(super rare. i rarely see one)
This is the order of what classes are more common in order (lionheart)
- there are alot walking around, but I hardly see one in an instance anymore when I auto-que (GT, Fissure, GL)
What to Choose Posts
Don't want any of these to repeat now so here you all go.Best if Cash Shopped Click Here
Water Bard or Glacial Priest Click Here
Assassin warriorClick Here
Warrior or Protector Click Here
Vampire - Melee or Spells: Click Here
Mage or Bard: Click Here
Bard vs Priest (PvP): Click Here
Light Bard or Blood Vamp: Click Here
Warrior or Sin: Click Here
Mage or Marksman: Click Here
Assasin or Vamp: Click HEre
Edge Sin vs Dark Vamp: Click Here
Protector vs Warrior (PvP): Click Here
Light Bard vs Divine Priest: Click Here
Marksman or Assassin: Click Here
Mage or Vamp: Click Here
Bard or Warrior: Click Here
Was adding a Class Tree descrpitions but i dont got to time to do it sorry but they should be able to tell you in forums. If someone else though wants to do it for me. Post it in a comment and ill post it on here.
For Laughs - http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212771