Jewelcrafting Guide

Xsasukex - Storm Legion
Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Beginner's Guide
Hello, i've seen much questions about this job so im here to try to clear things up a bit.. So i decided to make a guide :)

Jewels are the materials needed to craft Rings and Necklaces. You get Jewels by dismantling gems. Exotic ones or regular ones.

There are 3 different grades of Jewels.
The lowest grade is called Sparkling Jewel and is the material required to make the most common one, the green ring/necklace.
The middle grade is called Fine Sparkling Jewel and is required to make The blue non-set ring/necklace.
The highest grade of jewel is called Perfect Sparkling Jewel and is required to make the highest grade, the set ring/necklace
(1 set ring + 1 set necklace makes a full set)

Also you should know this:

1. You can dismantle exotic gems (of any kind) for a chance to get a jewel but its like 50-70% chance that it will fail

2. You can dismantle regular gems (of any kind) for a 100% chance to get a jewel.

Also when you dismantle gems its completely random what grade of jewel and how many you get. The most common to get is of course the Sparkling Jewel, more uncommon is the Fine Sparkling Jewel and the most rare one is the Perfect Sparkling Jewel

To make 1 ring, or one necklace you will need the following:

Green Common Ring/Necklace - 2 sparkling jewels and one ring/necklace setting
(wich is bought from the jewelcrafting NPC)

Blue Non-Set Ring/Necklace - 2 fine sparkling jewels, 1 shard of tytan and one ring/necklace setting

Blue Set-Ring/Necklace - 1 perfect sparkling jewel, 3 shard of tytan, and one ring/necklace setting

Hope this helps everyone having trouble out there :p If there is something else you want to know and i forgot to explain feel free to ask me.
Post edited by Xsasukex - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>

Comments

• _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion
    _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion Posts: 840 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    im not mad at you but the protectors gonna love you :>

+rep(hidden rep button)
  • LocoHealz - Storm Legion
    LocoHealz - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm curious as to why i can only cut exotics?? I have no options for regular gems.. Any thoughts on this or am i missing something?
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011
    I'm curious as to why i can only cut exotics?? I have no options for regular gems.. Any thoughts on this or am i missing something?

you gotta buy the blue prints for regular gems, they sell separate and not in those stacks the exotic prints sell in
  • fakeprogress
    fakeprogress Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    so we can get that blue mats, by chance or by certain gems??
    because i cut the gems and always get the green one..
    need advice.. :)
    edited May 2011
    so we can get that blue mats, by chance or by certain gems??
    because i cut the gems and always get the green one..
    need advice.. :)

its completely luck based.. i estimate its like 80% chance to get green ones and maybe 15% chance to get blue uncommon ones. and maybe 5% chance to get the most rare ones.. (i base this theory on my own experiences)
  • Crysty - Storm Legion
    Crysty - Storm Legion Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i got from these gems:

Eagle-Eye I = 3 Sparkling Jewels (bound gem)
    Bloodstone I = 2 Fine Sparkling Jewels (gem box-GL)
    Eagle-Eye I = 3 Sparkling Jewels (bound carnival gem)
    Bloodstone I = 3 Sparkling Jewels (Gods Trial gem)

guess i was very lucky with that bloodstone from that gem box from GL.

Edit:ty sasuke for your guide .Keep it updated if needed :)
    it would be better if ppl who already decomposed Alot gems to post somewhere (here) the results maybe we can find some useful tips. I know all its random , but usualy games have some presets :D ,maybe we can see the average percentage for some gems ? :)
    oh and ty for your last post with the percentages info if you decomposed(cut) alot.
    ( i might edit my post when i get another gem to cut lol to add new entries)
    [SIGPIC]Do you like it ? Right-click to Save Picture As..[/SIGPIC]

The Golden Scorpion - Suggestion for a new pet for Marksman class or everyone xD
    edited May 2011
    i got from these non-exotic gems:

Eagle-Eye I = 3 Sparkling Jewels
    Bloodstone I = 2 Fine Sparkling Jewels

guess i was very lucky with that bloodstone from that gem box from GL.

Edit:ty sasuke for your guide .Keep it updated if needed :)
    it would be better if ppl who already decomposed Alot gems to post somewhere (here) the results maybe we can find some useful tips. I know all its random , but usualy games have some presets :D ,maybe we can see the average percentage for some gems ? :)
    oh and ty for your last post with the percentages info if you decomposed(cut) alot.
    ( i might edit my post when i get another gem to cut lol to add new entries)

yeah this forum is in need of good guides so.. and ill try keep this updated as good as i can :)

ive already dismantled about 30+ gems and i always got random results.. for example a rage fire once gave me 3 green shards while an eagle eye once gave me 2 fine sparkling jewels.. so its completely random and doesnt matter at all, so my advice is to only dismantle the cheapest gems, and your bound gems just lying there taking up bank space :D
    edited May 2011
    bump.... i guess
  • ania8
    ania8 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Any idea what the gem powder is used in?
  • FairyQueen - Nyos
    FairyQueen - Nyos Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ania82 wrote: »
    Any idea what the gem powder is used in?

l would like to learn also what can u do with this items didn't find any use for them yet...
  • PerryCanon - Lionheart
    PerryCanon - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Any idea how to get the (Crafting Bonus) On one of the stats on the rings/necklaces you make?
  • Kielo - Lionheart
    Kielo - Lionheart Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you gotta buy the blue prints for regular gems, they sell separate and not in those stacks the exotic prints sell in

Where are those prints to cut the regular gems? I can't seem to find them >___<
    Swearing off any cash shopping until PWE fixes the arena bug PROPERLY.
    /showthread.php?t=341461
  • Faynelya - Eyrda
    Faynelya - Eyrda Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    after a search on that forum and 2 world flute i still not had been answered

where the hell i go to learn ring mastery ? isthat jewelcrafter lv 2 ?

edit: wth i got 5 gem powder when i cutted the 2 gems i just bough in auction at 2 gold each !!!????? its write that ca ben use in some jewelcrafting desing but there is none using it wtf. that ****ing job sux very very very very hard. i cant believe there is so many ppl in us east pvp server selling those necklace 2 gold each they are ****ing rich omg wtf.
  • Chibiii - Eyrda
    Chibiii - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    it costs 2 jewels for rings and 3 for necks... not 2ea for both.
  • bokicau
    bokicau Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011

hi,but where can we buy it?????
    tnx
  • lynch21
    lynch21 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    guys how can i learn jewelcrafting what level does it start to learn this job?
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lynch21 wrote: »
    guys how can i learn jewelcrafting what level does it start to learn this job?

as this is over necroed... a bounty has been put on your head, you hae 3o seconds head start... run now:mad:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lynch21
    lynch21 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    my bad, i'm really a noob on this game, i still want to know how i can learn this job jewelcrafting, what does necroed even mean??
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You have to be lvl 45+, and have atleast one job skill point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29

Necrobumps

"Necroposting" (also called "necrobumping" or "gravedigging"), occurs when a forum thread that has been inactive for a long time, typically years, is bumped by a reader, usually in response to what he inadvertently believes to be an ongoing discussion, perhaps coming from a web search rather than from within the forum. These threads are often referred to as "zombie" threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
This discussion has been closed.