Questions

Alyssian - Illyfue
Alyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Beginner's Guide
Do NOT look at my level 30 tag. I am still a complete noob;

What do you do in all the instances except god's trial (i know that's just slap and tank the monsters)

What the **** are shards and where do you use them?

How come i can't find the red crystals to upgrade my weapons, when i have 26 blue ones?

How can i stop players attacking me on a PvE server (is there a button) Thanks.
Post edited by Alyssian - Illyfue on

Comments

• seeyees
    seeyees Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What do you do in all the instances except god's trial (i know that's just slap and tank the monsters)
    Most of the instances are the same. If there's a monster, kill it! :D
    • Night Carnival - A series of mini games you need to complete to gain tokens. Tokens can be exchange for gold coins or equips. All instructions on how to complete the mini games are in the room itself. I suggest you read them before you start.
    • Emperor's Canyon - 4 bosses in total. First boss is mandatory, and I believe second boss is mandatory too (to spawn the final boss). Third boss is spawned when 10 Undead Priest are killed. Most of the time, party tend to skip the third boss and go direct to the final boss, unless there is someone in the group that has a quest for it.
    • Creekbank Valley - Kill 10 of the same mob type to spawn the mob boss. There are 3 mob boss in total. You could also catch pet souls and get pet food drops in here.
    • Fissure: Tomb of Glory - Kill everything! :p Stand in the middle of the square with your party and the mob will come to you.

Those are the ones that I've been to so far. Just join the instance, and watch how the rest do it. And if it's your first time in the instance, bring lots and lots of pots, just in case :D

Shards can be exchanged for equips at the Gear Exchanger. The Gear Exchangers can be found in Freedom Harbor's Freedom Quay, near Teleporter Matthew :D
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    seeyees wrote: »
    Shards can be exchanged for equips at the Gear Exchanger. The Gear Exchangers can be found in Freedom Harbor's Freedom Quay, near Teleporter Matthew :D

Are the shard exchangers those ugly looking cretins?
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How can i stop players attacking me on a PvE server (is there a button) Thanks.

wut? :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    wut? :eek:

It says, LEAVING SAFE ZONE-PLAYERS CAN ATTACK YOU.

I'm like...wtf? So i'm just wondering if that's a glitch or a thing they forgot about.
  • seeyees
    seeyees Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Are the shard exchangers those ugly looking cretins?

Hahaha, yup, the 3 of them, they are it :D