Freedom Harbor....Invaded under our noses

Carnwennan - Storm Legion
Carnwennan - Storm Legion Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
So, while exploring the parts of Freedom Harbor that hold no interest really to the average player, some friends of mine and I came across a monster INSIDE the city. These monsters...while not very powerful or even aggressive, are NOT players nor NPCs...and as such should be booted out of the city post haste.

2011-03-3119-50-58.jpg
Post edited by Carnwennan - Storm Legion on

Comments

• FrostFang - Illyfue
    FrostFang - Illyfue Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So, while exploring the parts of Freedom Harbor that hold no interest really to the average player, some friends of mine and I came across a monster INSIDE the city. These monsters...while not very powerful or even aggressive, are NOT players nor NPCs...and as such should be booted out of the city post haste.

You cruel monster...the poor thing came seeking shelter and food...and now u wanna toss it outside by saying "it doesn't belong here" ? you animal!!!
  • Carnwennan - Storm Legion
    Carnwennan - Storm Legion Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You cruel monster...the poor thing came seeking shelter and food...and now u wanna toss it outside by saying "it doesn't belong here" ? you animal!!!

I regret to report that at 7:50pm Storm time, the suspect in question, Bloody Hand, a 22 leveled Pirate Monster ran from interrogation by our guild priest Namine and was subsequently terminated on sight. We hope to make peace with any future monsters that find their way into the city, but know that the previously established Player/Monster relations will not be easily calmed. Running from the proper authorities will not only endanger any monsters seeking freedom, it will ensure future hostilities from unaware of unsympathetic players.

*hides the bloody head behind his back*
  • FrostFang - Illyfue
    FrostFang - Illyfue Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I regret to report that at 7:50pm Storm time, the suspect in question, Bloody Hand, a 22 leveled Pirate Monster ran from interrogation by our guild priest Namine and was subsequently terminated on sight. We hope to make peace with any future monsters that find their way into the city, but know that the previously established Player/Monster relations will not be easily calmed. Running from the proper authorities will not only endanger any monsters seeking freedom, it will ensure future hostilities from unaware of unsympathetic players.

*hides the bloody head behind his back*
    I'll make sure PETA hears about this >.> poor thing did nothing to you! NOTHING!!!

Bloody Hand's Bloody Head ? ...thats extreme D:
  • Cyphers - Lionheart
    Cyphers - Lionheart Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i'm bored as hell.. someone please make an interesting thread and wow frost.. 159 posts? you spend more time on the forums than ingame o:
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That mob is part of a quest... which is inside of a house.. He spawned outside by a glitch or some ****. Boo Hoo.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • kazukikatsutoshi
    kazukikatsutoshi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What quest is it for? I thought it must be for some sort of quest. I have been trying to get in.

Thanks.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What quest is it for? I thought it must be for some sort of quest. I have been trying to get in.

Thanks.

I'm going to ignore the necro part of this

The quest is for part of the [Special]quest line that starts in SoO
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe