lack of quests

ylanday69
ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Quest Tips
did i read somewhere you can quest all the way through to max level?

i ran out of quests half way through level 34 with a quest telling me to reach level 36. ive grinded my way to about 4 bars from 36 so far and meanwhile ive realized that this is probably going to happen every few levels. am i really going to have to grind every 1.5 levels out of 3 with no quests?

i already know most of the answers im gunna get, gt, wind, special/lucky quests, henry.... these things seem to be getting less and less rewarding, i even do friend of the dwarves the last 20 henry quest crafting dailys all guide quests, dungeon dailys, other events.....

but im still grinding and paying real money just to get xp, those wind scrolls aint free. and it cost more after doing four of them. i never turn my pc off, i always stay on and pray.

Comments

• mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think it doesn't lack on quest, it just the exp reward from story quest didn't grow with your exp needs.
    Only dailies exp reward that grow with your exp needs. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=