Organization XIII PvE Storm Branch

extremejosh88
extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Guild Discussion
Organization XIII PvE Storm branch. This faction of our guild will be located on The pve server Storm.
ra823b.jpg

Let it be known that we, Organization XIII, are in no way associated with "XIII"

Organization XIII is currently recruiting
I am currently recruiting officers for the 13 please apply and pm ernesto1234 why you think you should be officer.

Join Organization XIII so that we may grow more powerful to fulfill our #1 goal, to become complete again. We need you in order to do this even if your not a nobody help us become whole again.

::::::::::INTRODUCTION::::::::::
Organization XIII is a relatively new guild set out to create a community where everyone can enjoy themselves. We Continue to grow everyday and with our growing community of friends nothing is impossible.We are a loyal bunch priding ourselves on how well we work together as a team and are looking for more players who also share this need for teamwork. We have both a PvP branch and PvE So whether you like to just hang out and socialize or pve with your friends or you want to show everyone what you got with pvp im sure there's a place with us for you.

2wcgwmu.jpg

::::::::::Guild Structure::::::::::

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

::::::::::OUR LONG TERM GOALS::::::::::

1.)To become both well known and feared in pvp.
I want people to know our names and think twice before messing with us but ill need the help of every member of my community to achieve this.

2.)To create a well balanced and active community of members who are loyal to the guild.
3.) To become one of the top and best guilds on our server.

Now I know what your think these goals will never happen well maybe you're right but i think i can achieve it with all your help so why not try?
::::::::::RULES!!::::::::::

Rules are very important for any guild they create structure and without structure I would never be able to create the guild you all deserve so please follow these rules there for the good of the guild.

1.)Being Mature.
Simple rule right well this is the most important rule because it covers almost everything stupid so please guys a little maturity goes a long ways. That doesn't mean you can't have fun and joke around also i don't mind a little swearing just not overboard.
2.) Loyalty.
I'm big on loyalty so if you decide to leave us because another guild is this or that you WILL NOT be able to rejoin us. I however am not unfair with this rule ill understand if your best friend from childhood is in another guild or whatnot or maybe you would like to lead a guild OK that's cool but still don't expect to be let back in.
3.) Respect.
We need respect in the guild its very important. I do also require you to have respect outside the guild. I do however take in exceptions from time to time.

So those are the rules the only other thing is i want to create a professional guild image so basically Just be nice :)

Well that's it for the rules moving on now...
::::::::::Requirements::::::::::

The Requirements to join are few but very important so please meet this requirements before joining.
1.) You must speak english at all times. That includes on the guild forums and in game guild chat.
2.)You must be as active as possible. Be reasonable people you need to be on at least once a week. If you need to be inactive for a longer period of time then just let me know.

Well that's it with those rules only other thing is i need to see some activeness within the forums.

6942m1.jpg

So if you read this and you're thinking of joining just give me a pm here on these forums or go to my site linked at the bottom. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or there I'm always happy to answer.

Guild Site:http://fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com/
User Bar: http://i55.tinypic.com/i4h05f.png
Post edited by extremejosh88 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory
that's like a scattered dream.

Comments

• drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Personally I think we should become a bit more established in Eyrda before branching out into the other servers.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • extremejosh88
    edited March 2011
    Personally I think we should become a bit more established in Eyrda before branching out into the other servers.

yes i realise that but i know i can pull it off there are a bunch of people who wanted to join but wouldnt because of the fact that we are a pvp server guild well this gives ppl a chance to join us on storm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream
    A far-off memory
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yes i realise that but i know i can pull it off there are a bunch of people who wanted to join but wouldnt because of the fact that we are a pvp server guild well this gives ppl a chance to join us on storm

Well, good luck with that.

As long as we still have the PvP branch I'm ok >_>
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • xsuicidez
    xsuicidez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My adivce is put all your effort into PvP. Since you (the guild creator) is in PvP, the PvE branch is controlled by someone else. In other words, it's not "really" your guild anymore. If you create another character, then having a leader who's never on isn't helpful either. By starting right at OB, you gain the advantage of "early bird". If you decide to create a guild in PvE... let's say 2 months later, that branch will be 2 months behind guilds created at OB with no chance of catching up. Also, your PvP guild suffer due to your efforts in PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character: xSuicidez (Protector)
    Server: East PvP
    Guild: Condottieri
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We have a leader for the PvE branch already.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • extremejosh88
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    We have a leader for the PvE branch already.

does that mean dymix will do it? becuase i thought that he decided not to

EDIT: if he will really do it i will totaly bring it back up and help get it running
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream
    A far-off memory
  • extremejosh88
    edited March 2011
    xsuicidez wrote: »
    My adivce is put all your effort into PvP. Since you (the guild creator) is in PvP, the PvE branch is controlled by someone else. In other words, it's not "really" your guild anymore. If you create another character, then having a leader who's never on isn't helpful either. By starting right at OB, you gain the advantage of "early bird". If you decide to create a guild in PvE... let's say 2 months later, that branch will be 2 months behind guilds created at OB with no chance of catching up. Also, your PvP guild suffer due to your efforts in PvE.

absolutely not it will take little to no effort on my part to get it up and running i will of course be helping to get it up but trust me it wont affect my pvp guild witch i will be running at all now the reason i would like to do this is because i know i can and i would like to spread the name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream
    A far-off memory
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    xsuicidez wrote: »
    does that mean dymix will do it? becuase i thought that he decided not to

EDIT: if he will really do it i will totaly bring it back up and help get it running

Oh is that so? I was unaware he decided not to.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • xsuicidez
    xsuicidez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    as long as it doesn't interfere with your PvP guild, then go ahead and do it. The only thing i care about is some quality competition :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character: xSuicidez (Protector)
    Server: East PvP
    Guild: Condottieri
  • refertome
    refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What I suggests is try to let the Pve Server's leader to start the ball rolling,none of the pvp server people should help now as we need 100% concentration on our Pvp server side.
  • extremejosh88
    edited March 2011
    refertome wrote: »
    What I suggests is try to let the Pve Server's leader to start the ball rolling,none of the pvp server people should help now as we need 100% concentration on our Pvp server side.

i agree look noone from our pvp branch will be on the pve side this will be a totaly new guild but with same name and same community site now i will ofc be helping with the initial cost to get it up with nightmare quests and midas but thats about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream
    A far-off memory
  • captainl
    captainl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Aww it is a shame you choose for the US PvE server. I'll be going to Illyfue. Might hop on the PvP server from time to time though, so I can say hi to you sometime Josh =).
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well i wish you luck, but i can tell you running two guilds of 200 people is seriously hard work and i highly reccomend against it, especially on two different servers-and being pvp and pve where peoples views clash.

I personally ran a 500 person two guild alliance some years ago, and even with my 4 deputies and sub leader living within half a hour of me, and with irl meetings and "stayovers" on war days and such, it was still difficult, and rather stressful x.x
    I definitely wouldnt do it again xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • extremejosh88
    edited March 2011
    friendly bump :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream