Bsed on your views (another what class thread :p)

xstaticstrata
xstaticstrata Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Class Discussion
Which class meets these requirements (OTHER THAN WARRIOR):
PvP:
Requires thinking

PvE:
Wanted for dungeons
Able to solo

Class:
Has alot of negative status buffs

well thats the gist of it
Post edited by xstaticstrata on

Comments

• tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvP - Requires Thinking: Vampire

PvE - Wanted for Dungeons: Priests and to a lesser degree Bards, and maybe Prot I'd say.
    PvE - Able to Solo: Protector best, saw KinGofTheBonGo solo Demon Marshal and Khonem Attendant :s

As for your last question idk what you mean but definitely not warrior... Prots have a lot of stuns that they can spam more than other classes, sins have silences and stuff... etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xstaticstrata
    edited February 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    PvP - Requires Thinking: Vampire

PvE - Wanted for Dungeons: Priests and to a lesser degree Bards, and maybe Prot I'd say.
    PvE - Able to Solo: Protector best, saw KinGofTheBonGo solo Demon Marshal and Khonem Attendant :s

As for your last question idk what you mean buy definitely not warrior... Prots have a lot of stuns that they can spam more than other classes, sins have silences and stuff... etc

hmm ok so Vamp for PvP and Protector/Priest for PvE

my last question means which class has the most negative stat skills like poison, sleep, stun etc
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I know Bards, a water build, can freeze/slow, sleep, MP drain... haven't played other classes. ^^;

As for wanted for dungeons... there's a **** load of Priests and Bards but not enough of Protectors IMO. At least not the super awesome tank kinds.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • tyanara
    edited February 2011
    wait I never said vamp is best at PvP your question was which one requires thinking... and yes vamps can be amazing at PvP but only if you play smart, most vamps fail because of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    wait I never said vamp is best at PvP your question was which one requires thinking... and yes vamps can be amazing at PvP but only if you play smart, most vamps fail because of this.
    That would probably apply to most though... someone who "thinks" should be better than someone who facerolls. Though the key is should be.... may not always apply. :p

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • tyanara
    edited February 2011
    Yeah but the only thing is... if a player fails, it is most noticeable for a vamp, as it will fail much worse than some other class, I think because vamps rely the most on a good use of their skills and effects rather than stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xstaticstrata
    edited February 2011

I never said they were best at PvP I merely stated that I will try it based on the PvP match you gave me. And if you are serious about vamps being skill dependant rather than stats then HELLO vampire
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    deathbunny wrote: »
    That would probably apply to most though... someone who "thinks" should be better than someone who facerolls. Though the key is should be.... may not always apply. :p

You're a mod on a PWE game, you should know better than to think that =p
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Which class meets these requirements (OTHER THAN WARRIOR):
    PvP:
    Requires thinking

PvE:
    Wanted for dungeons
    Able to solo

Class:
    Has alot of negative status buffs

well thats the gist of it

Sorry but there is nothing that meets all those requirements. You can't have everything your way. Your just going to have to pick something and deal with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • pheratrix
    pheratrix Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sorry but there is nothing that meets all those requirements. You can't have everything your way. Your just going to have to pick something and deal with it

.. What..? Maybe you don't understand the question.. o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]