high end pc performance

ylanday69
ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
is anything being done about the high end pc issues? just want some idea b4 i upgrade
Post edited by ylanday69 on

Comments

• darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Really one game shouldnt determine what computer you use x.x Its not the world you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wanmei has ignored the memory leaks and poor performance in angelica engine for well over 5 years.

What do YOU think?
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Really one game shouldnt determine what computer you use x.x Its not the world you know.

wow i got told didn't i, but really i never suggested id upg for FW alone. i asked for an idea, an idea i could weigh up with my other reasons to upg or not. guess theres never a reason not too.
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Serious decisions. Serious dissapointments.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • jaico
    jaico Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I doubt they'll fix it.
    I'm playing bioshock as well as FW right now and I get 60fps with bioshock (capped framerate) and 30 in FW. Oh well. My old PC only got 10fps.
    *Insert flashy sig here.*
    Jaico - Warrior - PI
  • revnic
    revnic Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    jaico wrote: »
    I doubt they'll fix it.
    I'm playing bioshock as well as FW right now and I get 60fps with bioshock (capped framerate) and 30 in FW. Oh well. My old PC only got 10fps.

What kind of pc do you have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladychance
    ladychance Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ^ oh no.. another suggestion to bring options down!

no1 bought a PC just to play FW (well few others may have)
    most ppl bought it for different games and then we found FW. (which seemed interesting but optimization failed)

usage of brain isn't just to wear a hat, please think b4 you post. you are not the only person in this world.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ladychance wrote: »
    ^ oh no.. another suggestion to bring options down!

no1 bought a PC just to play FW (well few others may have)
    most ppl bought it for different games and then we found FW. (which seemed interesting but optimization failed)

usage of brain isn't just to wear a hat, please think b4 you post. you are not the only person in this world.

Uhm i think you should use your brain. If you read his post hes asking if they intend on making FW more suitable to high end computers, as hes considering buying a new comp. So hes already found the game before buying a new computer. So he didnt buy a new computer then go "oh this game looks cool, wonder if it will work properly in the future", hes asking if theyll give high end support before hes even made a decision on whether or not to make the purchase >.>

Also learn to speak proper english o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
This discussion has been closed.