please remove this useless class

ylanday69
ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin Discussion
there is one pure caster, one pure healer, a dps melee (warrior, that can also tank), a tank melee (protector, that can also dps), one physical ranged and two support/hybrid classes. please remove this useless / redundant assassin class that cant even stealth.
Post edited by ylanday69 on

Comments

• zendashi
    zendashi Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol yeah good luck with that.

I wish assassin mechanics worked a little different myself perhaps thats what you should've gone with and offered suggestions. No one's forcing you to play assassin.
  • kakuzux
    kakuzux Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ylanday69 wrote: »
    there is one pure caster, one pure healer, a dps melee (warrior, that can also tank), a tank melee (protector, that can also dps), one physical ranged and two support/hybrid classes. please remove this useless / redundant assassin class that cant even stealth.

ok so im guessin ur one of those "fail assassins" lool. so um assassins are pure from sucky, im not saying that they cant use some improvments but there far from sucky...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you.

Name~Kakuzu
    Human Assassin
    Guild~BlackCard
  • redshine
    redshine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ermm i play Assassin and i just hope that there will be Elf Assassin at Main launch and i think theyr koolest class in game...why would someone remove a class? If there was no assassin then ppl would just spam on forums like ' Ahh i want an assassin in this game bla bla...' so it wont be removed by any chance..at least i think so
  • kakuzux
    kakuzux Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    redshine wrote: »
    Ermm i play Assassin and i just hope that there will be Elf Assassin at Main launch and i think theyr koolest class in game...why would someone remove a class? If there was no assassin then ppl would just spam on forums like ' Ahh i want an assassin in this game bla bla...' so it wont be removed by any chance..at least i think so

elf assassin seems weird to me. assassin are stealthy roguish types nd elf seems like the goody goody nice race lol :P dont think sin would fit. -sin with pointy ears rofl o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you.

Name~Kakuzu
    Human Assassin
    Guild~BlackCard
  • femmexfatality
    femmexfatality Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    please remove this useless / redundant assassin class that cant even stealth.

A REAL assassin doesnt NEED stealth xDD

A REAL assassin wears bright obnoxious clothing and a huge blinking sign on their head that reads "I'm going to KILL YOU!"
    :D
  • xsolarx
    xsolarx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

A REAL assassin wears bright obnoxious clothing and a huge blinking sign on their head that reads "I'm going to KILL YOU!"

Like Naruto? :P Hahaha

I personally think Stealth should work on mobs for the PvE players. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world isn't perfect, so play in one that's Forsaken.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    XD thats exactly what i was thinking when i read that. not sure if you look at youtube or have heard of naruto abridged cuz they kind of say something like that in one of the episodes i dont remember which >.< but its before their take on the chuunin exams found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGg31T2IPgw&feature=related
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • wingsss
    wingsss Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    please remove this useless / redundant assassin class that cant even stealth.

haha! No more will magic classes be killed with a cheap-shot! It's payback time! And although you may not be called "Tidebournes" I will have my revenge!

When I get to a decent pk level, watch out Assasins, I will rpk every sin I see. Payback!
  • atheistscreed
    atheistscreed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Damn, every time I wanna check some info about Sins there's this troll thread.
    Please remove this useless *THREAD*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lyzzern.deviantart.com
  • akatsukisora
    akatsukisora Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    My advice for you is A)Learn to play assassin or B) just simply change class or if you're posting this thread because you're one of those that gets pwned much by us sins then C) tough.
  • scardahero
    scardahero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    wingsss wrote: »
    haha! No more will magic classes be killed with a cheap-shot! It's payback time! And although you may not be called "Tidebournes" I will have my revenge!

When I get to a decent pk level, watch out Assasins, I will rpk every sin I see. Payback!

Hell yeah!
  • lordveer
    lordveer Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What most of the complainers are not noticing when they are sat complaining is the Assassin's ability to out and out control any fight they are in, all you need to do is look at the damn skill trees and different finishers and effects to see they are based on being as frustrating and debilitating as possible.

The smart money is on Shadow tree being the hard to kill Assassin build.....high evasion + run speed on one skill, a teleport that stuns AND snares, free agony and blast orbs JUST from turning invisible? the ability to drain mana and use it as a weapon? as well as a buff that not only instantly cools down your bread and butter attacks it gives them neat extras at higher levels...YES Please!

Although going anywhere near warriors or protectors would clearly be inadvisable, unless you like respawning a lot.

The problem with most assassin's is they dont realise, despite stealth not having the stealth effect in PvE, You still get the bonus damage from your first strike, just means you cant go hiding in a crowd of aggro mobs to PK someone, which tbh I think is fair.
    Trolls! Soiling communities ever since three billy goats crossed there bridge!
  • kouskashigure
    kouskashigure Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Attention Haters! If you think a Sin is useless, then you obviously have no idea what this class is capable of. Sure, early on a Sin isnt too much to look at as their dps is mediocre at best. But this is a class that shines near endgame. And as we all know, that is what counts in any mmo. Sins have the capability to out dps anyone. and I mean ANYONE in this game. In instances, they have no special role. they never do. They are just extra dps to take out mobs. In pvp, they are the gods/goddesses of melee. Sins are the people that wreck Mages and Priests so you warriors can fight amongst yourselves. I personally think sins will be quite nice if you have the right tree build. And also start showing around LV 45+ true pvp potential.
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    xsolarx wrote: »
    Like Naruto? :P Hahaha

I personally think Stealth should work on mobs for the PvE players. =/

Rofl they have an excuse though! Jutsu! and main character immunity!
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    Rofl they have an excuse though! Jutsu! and main character immunity!

More like talk no jutsu . . :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    mirrai wrote: »
    More like talk no jutsu . . :rolleyes:

Pshah I like Naruto! Psh I wish this sin class could meld with trees and cliff walls and the ground that'd be sweet!
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • emoretrospective
    emoretrospective Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    scardahero wrote: »
    Hell yeah!
    pshh ima still be rapin the squishys.
    ign: twsted
    ign from pwi/raging tides twsted
  • alassiel
    alassiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Your my hero. and you make a valid point.

A sin isn't a suck class, it requires skill( in thinking) and strategy. Its not for some one who likes hack and slash. You have to plan a head. And sins aren't that weak.... at lvl 20 i took out my lvl 30 warrior friend in a duel.
  • clemrm
    clemrm Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    alassiel wrote: »
    Your my hero. and you make a valid point.

A sin isn't a suck class, it requires skill( in thinking) and strategy. Its not for some one who likes hack and slash. You have to plan a head. And sins aren't that weak.... at lvl 20 i took out my lvl 30 warrior friend in a duel.

Thats highly doubtful. At lvl 30, I dueled a lvl 30 warrior and can barely win ( And thats with a full ruby set, lvl 30 wep upgraded ). Sins aren't that great around these levels. A 10 level gap vs. a warrior and you winning? That's impossible. Unless of course he just stood there.
  • alassiel
    alassiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No i did win. it was stupidly close, but i did. You just have to think logicly against the other player. I can get her to post and agree. And she's not the kind to just stand there... trust me she's one of the best tanks on pwi, and she knows how to kill in pk... rather wonderfully....