test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I got into Phase 3 [post here]

245

Comments

  • sacerlinsacerlin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well, it's 9:34 AM PST.


    we need to wait another 4 hours, we need to wait another four hours to see
  • hateboundhatebound Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why would i get that email when i registered 5 months ago...
    Name: Nightdweller (hopefully)
    Race: Vampire
    Guild: N/A

    "I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil, legions of the night - night breed - repeat not the errors of the Night Stalker and show no mercy."

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • totalnubtotalnub Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    goncourt1 wrote: »
    If you got into Phase 3 congratulations to you hope to see you in game.

    my brother recently got in and I am finally able to play against him.

    I also think this guide will help you guys learn a bit about the game be sure to check it out.

    New Player Daily Guide CB3

    got my so ya:P
  • proxyzeroproxyzero Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So, are keys for phase 3 already sent out and im out again, or they will send them after server maintance
  • straykittenstraykitten Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think they are:|
  • jah92gamerjah92gamer Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    someone said the are sending them out all day.
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You have a chande until 2PM PST or 5 PM EST, people have been saying that since last night, it's even in the first post of a sticky.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • robevacasrobevacas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have never even received the original acceptance letter, though it doe's say when I log on to site "You are now signed up for the FW Closed Beta."
  • seiadoonseiadoon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nor have I
  • tyanaratyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think I'd be pretty skeptical of the op considering the day has barely started, dude. out of all these people on forums waiting for cb3 only one person got accepted so far? I think op is trying to make you guys mad and it's working... lol.
    You need to understand how forums work; 90% of the posts are always from whiny people. That means, the ones that got in, most of them won't even post in here. Instead, you will see only whines and QQs from people who did not get in, even though they aren't the majority I bet. Especially after seeing so many people in game since phase 1 that never even posted on the forums (maybe not even know about them)

    That is why, you will also see, for every MMO (or game for that matter), so many QQ threads and posts about how bad the game is, that you will think the game is terrible if you are just an outsider looking for info with no experience about the game. However, despite these whiners there are still tons of people, a lot more than the ones that QQ anyway, that play the said game and possibly enjoy it. Makes you wonder if it's really true what these QQers mean with the game being **** and doomed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swalshswalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    You need to understand how forums work; 90% of the posts are always from whiny people. That means, the ones that got in, most of them won't even post in here. Instead, you will see only whines and QQs from people who did not get in, even though they aren't the majority I bet. Especially after seeing so many people in game since phase 1 that never even posted on the forums (maybe not even know about them)

    That is why, you will also see, for every MMO (or game for that matter), so many QQ threads and posts about how bad the game is, that you will think the game is terrible if you are just an outsider looking for info with no experience about the game. However, despite these whiners there are still tons of people, a lot more than the ones that QQ anyway, that play the said game and possibly enjoy it. Makes you wonder if it's really true what these QQers mean with the game being **** and doomed.

    this is all very true. however it still does not negate the fact that this is the worst beta selection most ppl have every seen.

    people with an account registered within the first month of beta keys being distributed should not be rejected in favor of someone who signed up more then 8 months later. not a QQ thats just the way beta tests are run
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Future Elf Priest
  • arleaarlea Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i got a beta key and entered it so im assuming that means i got in ;).
  • megalomaniacsmegalomaniacs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    arlea wrote: »
    i got a beta key and entered it so im assuming that means i got in ;).

    I did that 7 months ago and I'm still waiting to get into CB, so nope :(

    swalsh wrote: »
    this is all very true. however it still does not negate the fact that this is the worst beta selection most ppl have every seen.

    people with an account registered within the first month of beta keys being distributed should not be rejected in favor of someone who signed up more then 8 months later. not a QQ thats just the way beta tests are run


    I agree with this 10x. Lets just hope this dreadful workmanship wont be a sign of whats to come in FW.
  • tyanaratyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    arlea wrote: »
    i got a beta key and entered it so im assuming that means i got in ;).
    Oh you people should read the stickies ffs -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darklotusdarklotus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got into Phase 3, Got my invite a month ago, been waiting to play, Today I played for 15 min. rolled 2 char to lvl 5, then maintance kicked me out
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    darklotus wrote: »
    I got into Phase 3, Got my invite a month ago, been waiting to play, Today I played for 15 min. rolled 2 char to lvl 5, then maintance kicked me out

    how could you get into phase 3 when it's being added right now?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • wakkamakaziwakkamakazi Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got in! woot!
  • darklotusdarklotus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well what ever phase this is, I was playing 5 min. ago

    just testing melee and ranged char and animation
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The only emails I've ever gotten from FW/PWE is that my beta key was Accepted last March and to give out the two other keys I had gotten. I have yet to receive an email from FW for acceptance into a Phase prior to Phase 4, so I expect the same thing to happen today too LOL If I get in, I'll be totally shocked. Will just wait and see if I can log in after 5pm EST for me regardless, like I've done 3 times before. If that still doesn't work, I'll just wait for Phase 4 on Feb 23rd.
    darklotus wrote: »
    I got into Phase 3, Got my invite a month ago, been waiting to play, Today I played for 15 min. rolled 2 char to lvl 5, then maintance kicked me out

    You got into the last group of Phase 2. Not possible for you to have gotten into Phase 3 when it hasn't even started yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imaginary1imaginary1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    when it was phase 2 i got email saying that i wasn't accepted
  • bittubittu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I kno it sux, i didnt get into any of the phases and i signed up last march >.<
  • megalomaniacsmegalomaniacs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    bittu wrote: »
    I kno it sux, i didnt get into any of the phases and i signed up last march >.<
    Omg liez! Check your creation date : o
  • mick779mick779 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so did they send out all invites? didnt get anything... ehhh DENIED again!!!
  • play4funnplay4funn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG ! no invitation , again :-L !
  • svampdampsvampdamp Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can someone tell us if invites has been sent out today? Its a simple yes or no question can the FW mods pull their thumb out their ****?
  • imaginary1imaginary1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i thought we had one more hour left
  • mick779mick779 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    apparently some have been sent out but they say to try login anyway to double check lol
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    svampdamp wrote: »
    Can someone tell us if invites has been sent out today? Its a simple yes or no question can the FW mods pull their thumb out their ****?

    They said that invites will be sent out throughout the day. Just be patient or try to log in after maintenance...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicannanicanna Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    gosh darn it what kind of closed beta is this? i still don't get why you have to release the beta in "phases". does pissing people off and delaying them to try out the beta make the game more successful? because i'm not seeing it.
This discussion has been closed.