test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I got into Phase 3 [post here]

goncourt1goncourt1 Posts: 106 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
If you got into Phase 3 congratulations to you hope to see you in game.

my brother recently got in and I am finally able to play against him.

I also think this guide will help you guys learn a bit about the game be sure to check it out.

New Player Daily Guide CB3
Post edited by goncourt1 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www(dot)erydaian.carbon13.co.cc
Information Guides and FAQ's and CHEAT SHEETS visit The Erydaian.

Comments

• arilziaarilzia Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can I post if Ive been in since phase 1 day 1?
    Because I could not stop for Death-he kindly stopped for
    me-the carriage held but just Ourselves-and Immortality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig credit: Discordia
  • junglegirljunglegirl Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    arilzia wrote: »
    Can I post if Ive been in since phase 1 day 1?

bragger lol

Have they sent out ALL the invites yet? Or just some?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkmarauderdarkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    junglegirl wrote: »
    Have they sent out ALL the invites yet? Or just some?

Some, theres still like 9 hours to go until they should all be sent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • darkshaodarkshao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some, theres still like 9 hours to go until they should all be sent.

Phew, everyone still has a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Known as ShoeFury in the PWI forums.
  • svampdampsvampdamp Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The login details to the game are the same as for the forum for an example?
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    svampdamp wrote: »
    The login details to the game are the same as for the forum for an example?

yes, the info you use to log into the forums, is the same for when you enter the game, unless you have multi accounts

also thanks to the OP for linking the starter guide
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • joakimbig1joakimbig1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i have been waiting since phase one what is this soon i dont give a **** about this one
  • blackbacksterblackbackster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hey, do you have to confirm the email once you get it or can you just log in to find out whether you made it or not?
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    hey, do you have to confirm the email once you get it or can you just log in to find out whether you made it or not?

well you can try, but if you weren't able to log in before in phase 1 or 2 you may not be able to get in until after the maint
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • fr0stfangfr0stfang Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I just got this e-mail again...wtf ?

"Beta Registration Complete!

You have now successfully registered your account for the Forsaken World beta. As a beta player, you'll get to experience Forsaken World ahead of thousands of others."

...I registered months ago and got that e-mail already, why did it arrive yesterday again I've got no idea...
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    joakimbig1 wrote: »
    i have been waiting since phase one what is this soon i dont give a **** about this one

Maybe you're accepted into the beta now?
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • dkmotodkmoto Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    None of my 2 accounts got in, not this one and not high spending zen account, for all 3 CB rounds. It seems that I need to be a 12 year old ADD kid or a foreigner with bad English from Brazil to actually play on US servers since you would think when you play a PW game and click on US-EAST you would expect people to be from North America and atleast speak english right? Na, this is PW where we are too cheap to monitor our game because we are working with out marketing reps to squueze every last penny out of you from the Store while we get hall-monitors losers who when you give them an ability to lock a thread and have a diffirent title will work 20 hours a day for free because they feel like they are part of the team but are just free help (goodjob on this part getting schmucks to monitor your forums all day to compensate for their short-comings "FEEEL MY E-AUTHARITAY! I AM E-HALL MONITOR DONT MAKE ME CLICK CLOSE THREAD!") Every PWI Game has one and im sure this game is no diffirent.

Why do all PWI games seem to honor the cheaters and hacks? You encourage making 50 accounts either for events or just to get into betas, no IP checks, no nothing.

The Chinese team needs to replace the whole office with people who actually know how to do stuff instead of changing price in zen Store or just locolize the team and make everything out of china cuz hey PWI games still have ENGRISH on alot of text and broken games/events that is full of botters but hey, Johny Qdip learned how to change the price of Zen Items, wonder how long it took you to learn!

When will a good MMO come out from China/Korea where the Devs have full control of their game and staff in North America and have strict quality control. Because for all the games it goes like this

1) Buy XX Game from XX Developer ABC INC Korea
    2) Setup game XX in North America
    3) Localize the game to our language/time/skill level
    4) Release half broken game because we needs teh moneys
    5) **** the Item Shop Until we make our money back
    6) Korea releases an update
    7) "Hey guys korea released a big update, it will cost us 50k to get it, nah fark that just lets have zen sales till we get to 100k in cash then we will buy it"
    8) 1 year later : hey you guys wanna get that Korean update now since scrubs are complaining on forums that our game is one year behind even tho our friends make the game overseas but the only thing we know how to do is change item price and add pre-made events that were made in Korea/china.

Happens to every game, I mean look at Battle of the Immortals, these guys have no control of the game, we are so far behind the Chinese that's its a slap in the face and playing on a US-EAST server means you have to be Brazilian with broken english or be a 12 year old whiny scrub.

PWI: Can you guys do nothing right? You need to setup a time line of fail and actually start paying people to make a great product because it seems like there's no game out there who actually has a GM that knows his game or is a MMO Gamer, the last person was Richard Garriot of Lineage 1 who knew his product and played, every GM/Local Team that Ive met ( i work in industry) is a complete scrub who has a shiny diploma and thinks that going to university for 4 years will make him qualify to lead a team to run a million dollar game or is a friend of a friend from kroea or china who just sits on his **** while changing fashion items in zen shop while his game falls 1 year behind the Koreans/Chinese while also being infested by bots/scammers/hackers.

But yea, im sure you guys are really qualified seeing how well you managed to **** up BoI, im going to assume FW will also become an epic fail

I wonder how long it takes before the hall monitor who gets paid in thank you's and beta keys will be here, SORRY BRAH DONT GIVE ME A TICKET, oh wait you couldnt become a police officer so this is the best next thing to compensate and make you feel powerfail. I WONT RESPACT YOUR AUTHORITAAAAAY! Scrub
  • blaze2003blaze2003 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @dkmoto They haven't sent out invites/maint yet LMAO! Keep going though your post was funny. I needed that laugh great way to start my morning..
  • kill4f2unkill4f2un Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @dkmoto - You have 100% right, the same thing will happen with this game as with BOI , Boi was destroyed due to the PET system and Zen Item !!!
    edited January 2011
    Are you saying this game is pay to win?
  • swalshswalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    svampdamp wrote: »
    Are you saying this game is pay to win?

lol its PWE what do you think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • helldemon44helldemon44 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    blaze2003 wrote: »
    @dkmoto They haven't sent out invites/maint yet LMAO! Keep going though your post was funny. I needed that laugh great way to start my morning..

can anyone update on when all the invites are out? still waiting for mine :(
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    they are sending invites all day, so that means that if you haven't got a mail at 0.00 PST you're doomed :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
  • katozumakatozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Isnt this thread a little early, the "phase 3 invitations has been sent" thread have yet to pop up. Its like 8 or 9 am over there(Cali-PWE headquarters).
  • hateboundhatebound Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Beta Registration Complete!

You have now successfully registered your account for the Forsaken World beta. As a beta player, you'll get to experience Forsaken World ahead of thousands of others.

i'm guessing that means im in.
    Name: Nightdweller (hopefully)
    Race: Vampire
    Guild: N/A

"I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil, legions of the night - night breed - repeat not the errors of the Night Stalker and show no mercy."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpehpimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @dkmoto - You sir,are my hero.
  • flamewarrior89flamewarrior89 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    emm noo You'r not !!

learn to read ppl the'r 100 or more thinking the same but its nice writen that this mail only confirms You'r signet in for beta but not the chosen one for eny of the phases ...

You will get a mail for exmp: You have been chosen for beta phase 3 gz etc etc etc

ps: sry for my englisch :]
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @Dkmoto

yusomad4?
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • luke92luke92 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    joakimbig1 wrote: »

I have been waiting for a year in March
  • straykittenstraykitten Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You are not the only one, belive me;)
  • carmillacarmilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I registered my account into the beta just a week before it began; I got into the game like a month ago.

Discuss ;)
  • straykittenstraykitten Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It doesn't matter when you register...you'll be choosen just if you are lucky, so....
  • silktearsilktear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    How much time is left for emails to be sent out, hope i get in been waiting for ages, plz dont note the date i posted on forums was waiting b4 that :) GOODLUCK TO ALL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Crimson Embrace,Of Euphoric Delerium
    -FORSAKEN WORLD-
    edited January 2011
    I think this can actually be the worst beta selection I have experienced ^^

They should pick the people who waited the longest or by their previous experience in beta testing. I have been waiting since a couple of months back. But I cant really imagine people who have waited since day one, let them in ffs
  • moonsmashermoonsmasher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think I'd be pretty skeptical of the op considering the day has barely started, dude. out of all these people on forums waiting for cb3 only one person got accepted so far? I think op is trying to make you guys mad and it's working... lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ムーンスマシャー
This discussion has been closed.